PDA

View Full Version : "A Public Apology To BassRon"

Frank77
10-17-2012, 08:02 PM
We all fish for one reason or another. Some fish for the competition, some for the relaxation and some for the pure "hunt." As for me, I fish for all of those reasons and I'm sure that many of you do too. Whatever the "reason", we all have one thing in common...we fish because that's what we love to do. We love to brag about our catch and we love to show them off at a venue like the Fishing Network.

Once and a while we all enjoy a good laugh. I wrote "Tuna In The Lagoon" for just that...a good laugh. It was never my intention to poke fun at or otherwise laugh at Ron. It was really a feeble attempt to poke fun at our sport in general. Sometimes we all take things so seriously we lose site of a good laugh every once and awhile!

Weather Ron's catch is legitimate or not is really none of my concern. Nor should it be anyone else's concern. Only Ron knows for sure!! And, by the way, wouldn't be great if Ron had the last laugh!

So, in keeping with the tradition of "bragging rights", I salute you Ron! Good catch! Perhaps sometime soon you'll go into detail about that "Striper In The Lagoon."

keepemlo
10-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Glad to see this post,,thanks for being à sport ...

kill_obet
10-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Hmmmm...Who's Ron?

cutbait
10-17-2012, 08:41 PM
There was a striper caught at the goon?

bwood2
10-17-2012, 09:15 PM
This post shows class Frank

trail blazer
10-17-2012, 09:32 PM
at the goon??????? The CASTAIC goon?,,,,,,,,,,WOW,,,,,,,,,,Never heard of that hapening,,,,,,,,,,,truely MIRACULOUS,,,,,.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

fishinone
10-17-2012, 09:41 PM
We all fish for one reason or another. Some fish for the competition, some for the relaxation and some for the pure "hunt." As for me, I fish for all of those reasons and I'm sure that many of you do too. Whatever the "reason", we all have one thing in common...we fish because that's what we love to do. We love to brag about our catch and we love to show them off at a venue like the FishiNetwork.

Once and a while we all enjoy a good laugh. I wrote "Tuna In The Lagoon" for just that...a good laugh. It was never my intention to poke fun at or otherwise laugh at Ron. It was really a feeble attempt to poke fun at our sport in general. Sometimes we all take things so seriously we lose site of a good laugh every once and awhile!

Weather Ron's catch is legitimate or not is really none of my concern. Nor should it be anyone else's concern. Only Ron knows for sure!! And, by the way, wouldn't be great if Ron had the last laugh!

So, in keeping with the tradition of "bragging rights", I salute you Ron! Good catch! Perhaps sometime soon you'll go into detail about that "Striper In The Lagoon."

I'm not buying into the idea that it's none of our business whether or not the fish reports we read are true. If we believed everything we were told, we would be considered fools.

flyhigh123
10-17-2012, 11:09 PM
:Applause::Thumbs Up:

Coefficient13
10-18-2012, 07:17 AM
A public apology caught in the lagoon?

Impossible.

reservoir dog
10-18-2012, 08:26 AM
Now I'm confused...did he catch a striper or a tuna out of the lagoon? ...but it was out of the goon right? :Rolls Eyes:

GR6RR
10-18-2012, 10:35 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/5yvj8o.gif

Shock
10-18-2012, 10:52 AM
I once caught a Raccoon at the Goon.....or did I?

fishfinder
10-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Now I'm confused...did he catch a striper or a tuna out of the lagoon? ...but it was out of the goon right? :Rolls Eyes:

it was a striped tuna

fishinone
10-19-2012, 06:45 AM
He apparently caught some short of creature from somewhere but the details aren't supposed to be any of our business.

Whoever sewed his finger back on was really good!

fishinone
10-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Check out the original post now.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?67808-stripers-in-tha-lagoon/page12

DockRat
11-06-2012, 05:16 AM
my intention to poke fun at
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i360/justbelievebaby/gifs/tumblr_lky81shHNj1qeim61.gif