PDA

View Full Version : Proud A Prado- Prado lake today

CoolCodriller
10-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Gas prices being what they are I Dropped Her off at work and headed to Prado for a few hours got there at 8 parked in lot 1 at started working My way around with the rattle trap for about 30 minutes no bites so I switched to the brush hog and right away caught 3 for 3 casts (dinks) I got tired of those so I tied on the rattle trap again as I worked My way back around to the front where I caught a decent little chunk then called it quits by Noon.

Tip: slow roll those hardbaits and even slower on the plastics the twitch is the trick!

Breaking Bass
10-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Gas prices being what they are I Dropped Her off at work and headed to Prado for a few hours got there at 8 parked in lot 1 at started working My way around with the rattle trap for about 30 minutes no bites so I switched to the brush hog and right away caught 3 for 3 casts (dinks) I got tired of those so I tied on the rattle trap again as I worked My way back around to the front where I caught a decent little chunk then called it quits by Noon.

Tip: slow roll those hardbaits and even slower on the plastics the twitch is the trick!

Thanks for the report and tips. I've never been to prado before so I may give it a whirl this weekend. Did you have to pay?

CL SmooV
10-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the report. Way to go on the t-rig and crank fish.

goodguy
10-18-2012, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the report and tips. I've never been to prado before so I may give it a whirl this weekend. Did you have to pay?

Yeah, $8 to enter m-f weekends $10 PLUS $8 to fish... A bit too much for what you get there IMO...

carpanglerdude
10-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Hahaha that's more than DVL. Nice report tho!

CoolCodriller
10-18-2012, 09:13 AM
Yeah thats alot especially if U like carp fishing. Carp is whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\