PDA

View Full Version : Sarl is getting water

5150fishn
10-17-2012, 10:25 AM
Looks like SARL is starting to get water again. I see some water going into Chris Pond. I guess Anaheim Lake fishing is probably coming to a close soon.

Rooster
10-17-2012, 10:54 AM
I never been back again since they banned Private boat launch. Had some funtimes there years ago.

Mr T-rex
10-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Thank god !! i didnt like anaheim at all. Well it wasnt good to me for the catfish season , Really looking forward to trout season at SARL

5150fishn
10-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Appears to be a false alarm. The water in Chris pond has not risen since yesterday and is just a small pool at the bottom and the main lake still has a tractor in it grading so who knows.

Mr T-rex
10-18-2012, 09:53 AM
Ahh dammit haha !!

HookedUptuber
10-18-2012, 11:28 AM
I vouch for all three lakes to be open would def keep the lakes less crowded

Surfnsnowboard3
10-18-2012, 11:52 AM
I vouch for all three lakes to be open would def keep the lakes less crowded

No doubt, but business wise, they won't do it.

Poxy Boggards
10-22-2012, 10:10 AM
When I went by this weekend there was no water in SARL, and only a puddle in Chris's pond. I for one hope that the trout season is held at Anaheim lake. Will make for something different then SARL, and from the looks of it Anaheim will be a better place for float tubers and boaters.

Marley
10-22-2012, 09:23 PM
That water is probably seepage from the river. Watch for the lakes/basins upstream of SARL to start filling first. Chris' Pond is the last in line to fill but with the way the water will move now, all three lakes will fill at relatively the same rate. Chris' Pond is the shallowest so it will get water last. No more three pipes, no more spillway. Those will both be under water now. Hopefully the fish will behave the way they used to at the bubble hole when it actually WAS a bubble hole.
On another note, it looks like they may be leaving a.... oops, almost gave it away. :Secret: