PDA

View Full Version : n samo kroc

peanutbutter
10-14-2012, 03:37 PM
went to n samo today and when i arrived to the "spot" there was non stop bird action the whole time i was there from 9 to 2 :EyePop:

i was positive i was gonna catch something i got out of car and started to fan cats were the birds were diving and when i would throw "the kroc " the bait fish would jump out of water my heart was beating the whole time but yet again another white stripe :Embarrassed:
see ya next week at hg4

SP Dan
10-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Hi ya peanutbutter

Man.....I've had that happen countless times!
Take each session as an education and keep-on pushing on soldier.
Your dedication and your efforts will soon be rewarded.

Thanx for sharing your session with us. :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

peanutbutter
10-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi ya peanutbutter

Man.....I've had that happen countless times!
Take each session as an education and keep-on pushing on soldier.
Your dedication and your efforts will soon be rewarded.

Thanx for sharing your session with us. :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

thank you :Wink:

bones
10-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Just keep at it young man. The same thing happened to me in SAMO over the last two trips out. The areas where the bait was holding was NOT where the fish were. As soon as I moved off the spot a few hundred yards to the north I found some short flatties in the 16 to 18" range. Sometimes the fish in an area full of bait are full of food. It's all a great sign that the fall bite is on the edge when the life moves back into the surf line. A little more NW swell and a few more degree's downward should set it off!

peanutbutter
10-15-2012, 09:54 PM
just keep at it young man. The same thing happened to me in samo over the last two trips out. The areas where the bait was holding was not where the fish were. As soon as i moved off the spot a few hundred yards to the north i found some short flatties in the 16 to 18" range. Sometimes the fish in an area full of bait are full of food. It's all a great sign that the fall bite is on the edge when the life moves back into the surf line. A little more nw swell and a few more degree's downward should set it off!
thanks will do

murrieta angler
10-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Try, try and try again Jean!
They will bite eventually and when they do, be ready : )
Robert
<><