PDA

View Full Version : Got skunked at Big Virginia ... okay at Intake 2

billy b
10-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Tried all kinds of pbaits ... 3 foot leader ... NC's too ... no luck on Thursday at BV

Friday morning at I2 I got 3 fish and 2 huge hits from shore ... one brownie (c&r) ... tubers were doing well especially with plastic worms. I tried all kinds of pbaits with no love ... NC's were the only thing that worked.

Wonder if I should bother posting bad days ... doesn't help anybody ... or does it?

lol

GdHkSet1
10-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Tried all kinds of pbaits ... 3 foot leader ... NC's too ... no luck on Thursday at BV

Friday morning at I2 I got 3 fish and 2 huge hits from shore ... one brownie (c&r) ... tubers were doing well especially with plastic worms. I tried all kinds of pbaits with no love ... NC's were the only thing that worked.

Wonder if I should bother posting bad days ... doesn't help anybody ... or does it?

lol

Hey man least your out there giving it a shot, wsh I was up there doin the same instead of the day job, but I still have a few years left before I start my full time job of Fishin! keep the reports coming until the season closes-good luck out there.

smokinflies
10-10-2012, 12:26 AM
yup, posting difficult days on the water does help out us anglers.

i'll be heading up tomorrow and will be fishing virginia lakes sometime during my weekend stay.

thanks for the info.

JapanRon
10-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Hi billy b,

Posting bad days catching-wise is a service to others .... especially if one describes what didn't work but what did or seemed better !!

thanks,

JapanRon