PDA

View Full Version : Parking lot cookout Friday night 11/2

See Chris Fish
10-04-2012, 04:28 PM
I can't wait for TROUT season. I had fun this summer, but I need TROUT!!
We'll be doing the friday night camping in line. Cooking, drinking, fish stories, etc.
It's a pot luck style event.
All are welcome.

1. See Chris Fish--TBD

Thisfool
10-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I will also be camping the line on the 1st

1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd

5150fishn
10-04-2012, 04:39 PM
1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD

TaperSteve
10-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Come Join Team 57 Friday night, Nov. 2nd as we camp/BBQ the line and prepare to slay some trout the next day!

1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
4. "Taper"Steve - BBQ, Charcoal, Lighter Fluid, Firewood, and more TBD!

troutdog
10-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Come Join Team 57 Friday night, Nov. 2nd as we camp/BBQ the line and prepare to slay some trout the next day!

1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
5. Troutdog- TBD

TD

candyman
10-11-2012, 04:57 PM

1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
5. Troutdog- TBD
6. Candyman - TBD

5150fishn
10-12-2012, 01:10 PM

1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
5. Troutdog- TBD
6. Candyman - TBD
7. Bobberboy - TBD

Big Daddy
10-12-2012, 06:44 PM

1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
5. Troutdog- TBD
6. Candyman - TBD
7. Bobberboy - TBD
8. Big Daddy- TBD - I will be there with you on thursday afternoon or evening Thisfool

Thisfool
10-12-2012, 07:27 PM

1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
5. Troutdog- TBD
6. Candyman - TBD
7. Bobberboy - TBD
8. Big Daddy- TBD - I will be there with you on thursday afternoon or evening Thisfool

damn big daddy i love the new avatar it looks good im jealous. yea im taking October 31 and November 1 &2 off so i was thinking of getting in line around noon. anything in particular i should bring for Thursday

Big Daddy
10-12-2012, 10:41 PM
damn big daddy i love the new avatar it looks good im jealous. yea im taking October 31 and November 1 &2 off so i was thinking of getting in line around noon. anything in particular i should bring for Thursday

We'll Talk my son in the near future and I may also be there kind of early we will think of something may a side of beef or a Pig on a spit.

troutdog
10-13-2012, 12:41 AM

Classsssic avatar Big Daddy :LOL:

1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
5. Troutdog- Hot links/buns and condiments
6. Candyman - TBD
7. Bobberboy - TBD
8. Big Daddy- a wild boar and/or assorted live stock

TD

fishfnatic
10-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Have to back out :(

ben0606
10-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Sounds like a great time but I can't break tradition, every year I fish the Friday event. I'll be in line Thursday night. Good luck to all and slay em good.

Ben

TaperSteve
10-22-2012, 09:07 AM
Sounds like a great time but I can't break tradition, every year I fish the Friday event. I'll be in line Thursday night. Good luck to all and slay em good.

Ben

A few of us will be getting together Thursday night also. Come join us!

TS

ben0606
10-22-2012, 08:01 PM
A few of us will be getting together Thursday night also. Come join us!

TS

I'll be there, thanks

Thisfool
10-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Bump bump bump

TaperSteve
10-23-2012, 03:47 PM
1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
6. Candyman - TBD
7. Bobberboy - TBD
9. Fishfnatic- Attempt at burger patties again.............. Or maybe we will just call it meat loaf....
10. Bobber Boy - TBD!

5150fishn
10-26-2012, 04:50 PM
One more week and trout season is back! Woo Hoo!

Thisfool
10-27-2012, 07:38 PM
One more week and trout season is back! Woo Hoo!

lol i made a shopping list and picked up a bunch of stuff from like three diffrent stores on monday im so pumped, spent the last few days going through all my takle boxes and baits tossing old stuff and reorganizing all my stuff o man i cant wait

ben0606
10-28-2012, 03:42 AM
I'll be prepping the next 4 days off from work. Also getting some carne asada for Thursday night. Oh man I'm stoked. Read the corona opener was good fishing but packed all over. I'll stick with irvines awesome opener to get my season started. Bass pro here I come..........

Ben

Thisfool
10-28-2012, 08:47 AM
I'll be prepping the next 4 days off from work. Also getting some carne asada for Thursday night. Oh man I'm stoked. Read the corona opener was good fishing but packed all over. I'll stick with irvines awesome opener to get my season started. Bass pro here I come..........

Ben

careful man i think there are thieves at bass pro every time i go there i wind up missing about $100 more then i can afford to be missing. lol

ben0606
10-28-2012, 01:29 PM
careful man i think there are thieves at bass pro every time i go there i wind up missing about $100 more then i can afford to be missing. lol

Wow I thought I was the only one, my credit card always has like $300-$500 charged. That's why I only go like once a year. Thieves......lol

Thisfool
10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Wow I thought I was the only one, my credit card always has like $300-$500 charged. That's why I only go like once a year. Thieves......lol

oh man you got it bad they take you for a ride lol.

DanyoWanyo
10-29-2012, 02:20 AM
quick question is there a need to camp out in line? i've never really fished irvine except a couple times for catfish in past years. just wanted to know because im planning on taking about 5-6 people with me on saturday and want to make sure we don't have to wait too long to get in.

5150fishn
10-29-2012, 10:26 AM
It will be extremely crowded for opening weekend as usual. Everyone excited for trout season to be back. Irvine does a great job of moving the lines through in a fast controlled manner but if you are fishing from shore then prime real estate will be crowded. If you are taking a boat then it could take you a while to launch. My opinion is come on out Friday night and hang out with us and you will have a good time and be in the lake before the masses. Or come early Sat and expect to wait awhile. Third option is to come later in the morning after everyone is already in but then you miss some prime fishing hours! Best option come and hang with Team 57 Friday night!

DanyoWanyo
10-29-2012, 11:51 AM
where exactly will you guys be at? i will most likely be joining just have to check with the people i am bringing

ben0606
10-29-2012, 11:57 AM
quick question is there a need to camp out in line? i've never really fished irvine except a couple times for catfish in past years. just wanted to know because im planning on taking about 5-6 people with me on saturday and want to make sure we don't have to wait too long to get in.

What 5150 said.........

But I wouldn't call it camping, I would say waiting impatiently, prepping, going nuts being that close to the water and no fishing until morning time!

ben0606
10-29-2012, 11:58 AM
In the line to get in at the gate is where everyone will be

5150fishn
10-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Yeah, in the lineup outside the gate to get in! Look for a group of people wearing Team 57 gear near the front of the line (I hope) Come on over and introduce yourselves! The more the merrier!

lewisclan
10-29-2012, 03:00 PM
Ill be lining up Thursday night the opener starts Friday morning

olfishergal
10-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Mr. Watson and I will be camping inside thursday and friday nights..............We'll walk over and say howdy to ya'll. maybe show you the fishies we catch thursday for a preview of friday and sat.
OFG

Thisfool
10-29-2012, 04:12 PM
right on im looking forward to meeting every one just follow the smell of the food any will find us lol.

TaperSteve
10-29-2012, 04:35 PM
If your looking for us in the parking lot Thurs or Friday nights just keep an out out for the Team 57 banner. See y'all there!

ben0606
10-29-2012, 06:05 PM
right on im looking forward to meeting every one just follow the smell of the food any will find us lol.

So are you saying ur food will smell over mine? Need I remind u I am firing up beer soaked carne asada!!

Sounds like a cook off.

Thisfool
10-29-2012, 08:51 PM
So are you saying ur food will smell over mine? Need I remind u I am firing up beer soaked carne asada!!

Sounds like a cook off.

lol im not sure about that but we can line the grills up next to each other have a beer talk fishing and maybe a lil smack and have a good time.

Thisfool
10-29-2012, 08:53 PM
1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
6. Candyman - TBD
7. Bobberboy - TBD
9. Fishfnatic- Attempt at burger patties again.............. Or maybe we will just call it meat loaf....
10. Bobber Boy - TBD

ben0606
10-29-2012, 10:13 PM
lol im not sure about that but we can line the grills up next to each other have a beer talk fishing and maybe a lil smack and have a good time.

Grill? What grill? I was gonna use the engine of my tundra ha ha.....

Hometown
10-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Man I want to fish and camp the line. But I dont like the big opening crowd and my van is in the shop..If I get my van back I will see all my Team 57 Friends

fishfnatic
10-30-2012, 07:35 AM
1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
6. Candyman - TBD
7. Bobberboy - TBD
9. Bobber Boy - TBD

Just found out the wife decided she wants to spend Friday night together...
You guys still going to be awake/around at 1 or 2?

Thisfool
10-30-2012, 05:29 PM
1. See Chris Fish--TBD
2. Thisfool- tbd
3. 5150fishn- TBD
6. Candyman - TBD
7. Bobberboy - TBD
9. Bobber Boy - TBD

most likely will be. probably going to be way to excited for sleep
either way you should get in line 2 at the latest or it will take you an hour and a half to get through the gates

Thisfool
10-31-2012, 01:01 PM
ok doing my final check list, last minute debate with myself o what gear take, final organization and loading um my truck to get in line about 1200pm tomorrow

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH BUDDY

This going to be a blast i waited all summer for trout paid hundreds of dollars to fish the cattle boats had fun float tubing long beach harbor a few times and even tortured my self fishing for catfish had to get rid of the shakes by going to city park lakes to get my fix and well its safe to say TROUT FISHING is my absolute favorite fishing oh man i am so pumped. I dint even get this excited for my bonus checks, birth day, birth day fun time with the girlfriend, 4th of July or anything else put together

HBAR
10-31-2012, 10:14 PM
Just look for the Team 57 shirts and probably the loudest bunch of fun guys you might meet fishing

sorry fellas can't make it out just yet someone didn't fill out their report on me like they were suppose to and now I have to wait even longer, some of you know what I'm talking about. OH by the way wife went back to work last week (she had no choice the union said if she didn't they were going to terminate her if they did there goes 18 years of her life she dedicated to the company), she's in pain and sore each day when she comes home, after next week the malpractice suite will be started.

HBAR
10-31-2012, 10:16 PM

of course they will be, right about that time is when boats start floating away on their own, huh Josh? LMAO

HBAR
10-31-2012, 10:19 PM
ok doing my final check list, last minute debate with myself o what gear take, final organization and loading um my truck to get in line about 1200pm tomorrow

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH BUDDY

This going to be a blast i waited all summer for trout paid hundreds of dollars to fish the cattle boats had fun float tubing long beach harbor a few times and even tortured my self fishing for catfish had to get rid of the shakes by going to city park lakes to get my fix and well its safe to say TROUT FISHING is my absolute favorite fishing oh man i am so pumped. I dint even get this excited for my bonus checks, birth day, birth day fun time with the girlfriend, 4th of July or anything else put together

Bro I think you need to go shooting with me and bobber boy sometime, watching stuff blow up when you shoot it is lots of fun.

DanyoWanyo
11-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Ill be seeing you guys out there tonight

Karyn
11-03-2012, 07:51 AM
It was nice meeting you guys and Olfishergal yesterday. It was exciting putting faces with some names. I'm definitely going to have to get over there more often:) thanks for the boat tour too- you gave me some great ideas!

5150fishn
11-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Karen, it was a pleasure meeting you also! We will look forward to hanging out and fishing with you in the future.