PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to the Presidential Debate - TEAM ROMNEY

Lady Quagga
10-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Romney is truly going to trounce Obama! Let's hear your input!

Danny300
10-01-2012, 03:53 PM
www.GaryJohnson2012.com

DarkShadow
10-01-2012, 03:55 PM
I think Team Jacob is gonna go to town on both candidates.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cf/Jacob_Black2.jpg/250px-Jacob_Black2.jpg

City Dad
10-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Romney is gonna own Obama!!! (Oops does sayin' "own Obama" make me a racist?!?!?)

Damn you, LQ.

DockRat
10-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Romney is gonna own Obama!!! (Oops does sayin' "own Obama" make me a racist?!?!?)

Damn you, LQ.
LOL, good one C D ....

Here is a good reason not to vote for Obama.

EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED…
Teddy Roosevelt 3
Others to FDR NONE
FDR 11 in 6 years
Truman 5 in 7 years
Ike 2 in 8 years
Kennedy 4 in 3 years
LBJ 4 in 5 years
Nixon 1 in 6 years
Ford 3 in 2 years
Carter 3 in 4 years
Reagan 5 in 8 years
Bush 3 in 4 years
Clinton 15 in 8 years
George W. Bush 62 in 8 years
Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years ! :Shocked:.:Shocked:.:Shocked:.:Shocked:.:Shocked:

Subject: Executive Orders .... Where's the media?

If you don't get the implications, you're not paying attention. How many warnings do you need?

923 Executive Orders in 40 Months!

During my lifetime, all Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons that vary, some more than others.

When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in office, people thought there was something amiss.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 923 EX. ORDERS IN ONE PART OF ONE TERM? YES, THERE IS A REASON. IT IS THAT THE PRESIDENT IS DETERMINED TO TAKE CONTROL AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE.

Even some Democrats in the House have turned on him, plus a very small number of Democrat Senators question him.

HE SHOULD BE QUESTIONED. WHAT IS HE REALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH???

DOES THIS SCARE YOU AS MUCH AS IT DOES ME?

Not really surprising that he appointed "Czars" to be in charge of everything.
Emperor Obama?
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY, AND IF YOU VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN, YOU CAN EXPECT MORE!

Remember what he told Russia's Putin: "I'll be more flexible after I'm re-elected".

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: Obama has signed 923 Executive Orders in 40 months!

What did Congress do in those 40 months? (The House - considerable. The Senate - nothing, not even a budget nor allowing any House bill to be considered.) A whole new order must prevail in Wash. DC as a result of this next election! Now look at these:

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates that of all persons the Postmaster General is to operate a national registration.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

Feel free to verify the "executive orders" at will... and these are just the major ones I'm sure you've all heard the tale of the "Frog in the Pot"... you all comfortable??? Watch Obama's actions, not his words! By his actions he will show you where America is headed.

Just this week, Obama has issued a new executive order that seeks to "harmonize" U.S. economic regulations with the rest of the world. This new executive order is yet another incremental step that is pushing us closer to a North American Union and a one world economic system.

Unfortunately, most Americans have absolutely no idea what is happening. The American people need to understand that Barack Obama is constantly looking for ways to integrate the United States more deeply with the rest of the world. The globalization of the world economy has accelerated under Obama, and this latest executive order represents a fundamental change in U.S. economic policy. Now federal regulators will be required to "harmonize" their work with the international community.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/larryo340/Funny%20Pictures/obama_fuhrer.jpg

City Dad
10-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Also, after the debate Romney is going to guzzle Obama's Arab blood from Jim Lehrer's severed skull!!!

DarkShadow
10-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Also, after the debate Romney is going to guzzle Obama's Arab blood from Jim Lehrer's severed skull!!!

While he spills Obama's entrails onto his Kenyan birth certificate?

City Dad
10-01-2012, 08:18 PM
While he spills Obama's entrails onto his Kenyan birth certificate?

Ha. As if Obama has entrails. ( Which is just another myth perpetrated by the liberal-biased media.)

smokehound
10-01-2012, 08:24 PM
http://static8.businessinsider.com/image/4a9c2bfc59f86651470e119f/scream-woman.jpg

Quick! Leave the planet!!

Marley
10-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Let's hope Romney pulls off the kid gloves. If he can't, he doesn't deserve to win.

DarkShadow
10-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Let's hope Romney pulls off the kid gloves.

So THAT'S where he's hiding his tax returns! :Big Grin:

TopwaterTony
10-01-2012, 10:37 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img39/6269/romney.png

Political Combat .... FIGHT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcPNj9Xkhc4

City Dad
10-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Let's hope Romney pulls off the kid gloves. If he can't, he doesn't deserve to win.

I hope he pulls off his pants. That's how this presidential debate should really be settled.

Also, I think he's gonna go buck-arse white-boy crazy and endorse... mandatory plural marriages.

seal
10-02-2012, 09:23 AM
I hope he show's a little passion. I've talked with some pretty conservative individuals that are concerned about Romney because he's hard to get an impression of, yea I know this is touchy feely BS but unfortunately that's how a lot of people think, he seems so robotic I'd like to see him get pissed off and punch Obama out, now that would be a debate!

Skyler
10-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Also, I think he's gonna go buck-arse white-boy crazy and endorse... mandatory plural marriages.

Hell, he's got my vote. You had me at mandatory.

Lady Quagga
10-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Well, the first presidential debate is in the books, and quite clearly, Romney TROUNCED Obama. 'Nuff said.

DEVOREFLYER
10-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Romney just took “ol Yeller” out for a mercy walk to the back 40. :EyePop:

HawgZWylde
10-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Well, the first presidential debate is in the books, and quite clearly, Romney TROUNCED Obama. 'Nuff said.

Lol, it's ok Quagga, just blend up a stiff pitcher of margaritas, take two aspirins, and breathe deep. Mr. Romney was kind and respectful in his schooling of Mr. Obama. On one side was a leader with respect for the office, and a strong, positive vision on how to get us out of this fiscal cesspool. On the other was more of the same, except much worse planned if re-elected.

Hey, that smack-down offer is still up. I'll even move it to Skinner if you take it up...

DEVOREFLYER
10-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Here is a blow by blow account of the debate froma lefty. Must have been heartbroken, lmfao.

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/10/live-blogging-the-first-presidential-debate-2012.html

Marley
10-03-2012, 09:17 PM
So THAT'S where he's hiding his tax returns! :Big Grin:

Nah, he just doesn't want to pull off his pants.

Marley
10-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I hope he pulls off his pants. That's how this presidential debate should really be settled.

So, would that put to rest the whole, er, "Kenyan" debate? Don't traditional Kenyan men also have plural marriages?

Lady Quagga
10-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Hey, that smack-down offer is still up. I'll even move it to Skinner if you take it up...

Hawgzy my son, you truly need to get a life. I am not accepting any idiotic fishing challenge from some mouthbreathing moron.

Now shut your pie hole while I bask in this CLEAR Romney victory!!!

HawgZWylde
10-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Hawgzy my son, you truly need to get a life. I am not accepting any idiotic fishing challenge from some mouthbreathing moron.

Oooooh, a bit touchy are we Quagga? Lol, even the right wing pundits are admitting complete victory. And Quagga, you made the challenge first with that ridiculous statement in your avatar. You really should put up or shut up...

Lady Quagga
10-04-2012, 04:58 AM
Oooooh, a bit touchy are we Quagga? Lol, even the right wing pundits are admitting complete victory. And Quagga, you made the challenge first with that ridiculous statement in your avatar. You really should put up or shut up...

Of course you would interpret my avatar as a challenge - it allows you to divert attention away from the fact that the political vomit streaming from the hole in your head is the same regurgitated drivel being spouted by agenda-driven pundits.

That you believe my criticism of your nonsense has anything to do with right versus left just goes to show how incredibly clueless and narrow-minded you really are.

That you failed to understand the purpose of this thread shouldn't surprise me, considering your grasp of reality in this previous post (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?66971-Who-are-you-going-to-vote-for&p=628646#post628646).

seal
10-04-2012, 07:38 AM

Of course you would interpret my avatar as a challenge - it allows you to divert attention away from the fact that the political vomit streaming from the hole in your head is the same regurgitated drivel being spouted by agenda-driven pundits.

That you believe my criticism of your nonsense has anything to do with right versus left just goes to show how incredibly clueless and narrow-minded you really are.

That you failed to understand the purpose of this thread shouldn't surprise me, considering your grasp of reality in this previous post (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?66971-Who-are-you-going-to-vote-for&p=628646#post628646).

Holy Deja Vu! Didn't I read this somewhere else, I guess all those Romney victory beers I drank last night has caused me further brain damage or something.

flashburn2020
10-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Yeh, I like the way she (?) claims victory on both posts. Kinda reminds me of a dog that barks at the sky, just to hear itself bark. Hey quagga, do you even own a fishing rod?

HawgStalker
10-04-2012, 08:48 AM

Man, there is that awful stench AGAIN......

Those bad quagga's are absolutely wretched!!!!!

etucker1959
10-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Hey I'm up for a fishing challenge.

To be fair it should be a neutral lake and neutral fish. This challenge is not just for you Hawgy, but to all conservatives who want a chance to knock this liberal off his high horse. That is if your not all YELLOW!!!!!!! I got the perfect lake that is fair to everyone. The Irvine lake trout opener, two man teams in a boat, the most trout in the ice chest at the end of the day wins. I would get a double satisfaction winning this, the vine patrol hates my gut's and to go into their lake and clean everyone clock would be GREAT. HOW ABOUT BOY'S ANYONE UP FOR THIS or are you guy's just a bunch of armchair fisherman catching your pet fish.

fishinarteest
10-04-2012, 09:32 AM
I guess one political thread wasn't enough for you all to argue over LOL. But six, dang, that has to be like a forum record. lol

City Dad
10-04-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm sure she does... But I don't think she's using it to catch fish!!!

At least the way the rest of us real anglers do!

Why do these threads eventually go pervy? I thought Republicans stood up for good, clean family values... unless I missed something at the last meeting.

seal
10-04-2012, 10:16 AM

To be fair it should be a neutral lake and neutral fish. This challenge is not just for you Hawgy, but to all conservatives who want a chance to knock this liberal off his high horse. That is if your not all YELLOW!!!!!!! I got the perfect lake that is fair to everyone. The Irvine lake trout opener, two man teams in a boat, the most trout in the ice chest at the end of the day wins. I would get a double satisfaction winning this, the vine patrol hates my gut's and to go into their lake and clean everyone clock would be GREAT. HOW ABOUT BOY'S ANYONE UP FOR THIS or are you guy's just a bunch of armchair fisherman catching your pet fish.

Oh boy get out your jars of power bait boys it's on!

seal
10-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Why do these threads eventually go pervy? I thought Republicans stood up for good, clean family values... unless I missed something at the last meeting.

Funny my perve meter must be broken if this was a perve reference I just don't get it?

seal
10-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Etucker I know you are going to enjoy playing the "you guys are chicken" claim when all of us tell you that we decline your little competition but you kind of know don't you that the people you are "challenging" are not going to go fish Irvine lake on the opener of trout season, besides really I'm sorry but random luck is much greater when trout fishing a put and take lake than it is trying to hook then land a bigger say LMB so really there would be no motivation for us to get involved with your little "competition".

Surprised you didn't want us to come fish for catfish after the DFG oops sorry the DFW stocks them stinky fish in one of the urban watering holes, no offense once again.

City Dad
10-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Funny my perve meter must be broken if this was a perve reference I just don't get it?

Well, let's just take a look at that comment

I'm sure she does... But I don't think she's using it to catch fish!!!

At least the way the rest of us real anglers do!

Now, what do you think he is referring to? She uses the fishing rod to do what, exactly? Stir soup? Conduct the LA Philharmonic?

I'd expect that kind of smutty innuendo from a Democrat... not a Real American!!!

HawgZWylde
10-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Oh boy get out your jars of power bait boys it's on!

:ROFL:

Shoulder to shoulder, and boat to boat...

HawgZWylde
10-04-2012, 10:34 AM

etucker, I hate to tell you this but I grew up in Tustin. My parents lived there for 47 years prior to moving to Minnesota. I went to Irvine lake while I was in the Indian Guides, Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, and about every other chance I got. My father and I fished that lake for decades. And as a young teen, I would moto at Saddleback MX Park in the morning, then hop over to the lake to fish the afternoon bite. Granted, it's been a couple of decades since I fished it.

The most Trout in the chest at the end of the day? Isn't there a lake limit? It would have to be a weighed bag limit tucker. Do they allow culling? Not sure if I could make that particular date, but something like this could be pretty fun. We could call it the Fnn team challenge or something, site owner approved of course.

tucker, there are no pet fish in DVL. The Jewel will bite anybody in the arse. Have you ever fished it?

HawgZWylde
10-04-2012, 10:37 AM

Bwaahahaha. Dude, take a chill pill. Because I don't play your stupid mind games you fly into a personal rage and attempt to destroy my character here is quite telling of your narcissism and pettiness. In my opinion, and judging by your posts that I've seen over the last couple of years, you (this profile) are just a troll looking for kicks at someone Else's expense. Everything I post comes from legitimate sources, whether I write it, or whether I copy and paste it. My smack down challenge to you did exactly what it was supposed to do, get you to react, and react you did. You can't accept it because YOU would be exposed for what YOU really are, an over educated, limited intellect boob that lacks an iota of common sense. Indeed, a troll...

seal
10-04-2012, 10:52 AM
etucker, I hate to tell you this but I grew up in Tustin. My parents lived there for 47 years prior to moving to Minnesota. I went to Irvine lake while I was in the Indian Guides, Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, and about every other chance I got. My father and I fished that lake for decades. And as a young teen, I would moto at Saddleback MX Park in the morning, then hop over to the lake to fish the afternoon bite. Granted, it's been a couple of decades since I fished it.

The most Trout in the chest at the end of the day? Isn't there a lake limit? It would have to be a weighed bag limit tucker. Do they allow culling? Not sure if I could make that particular date, but something like this could be pretty fun. We could call it the Fnn team challenge or something, site owner approved of course.

tucker, there are no pet fish in DVL. The Jewel will bite anybody in the arse. Have you ever fished it?

I fished it every weekend for years, was always in the line on Friday night, every week for years during trout season, but really just not my cup of tea anymore but had a great time there and love the lake. Problem is anytime taken away from Silverwood during "trout stocking" season is just not going to happen for me! Stripers come out to play....

seal
10-04-2012, 10:55 AM

Now, what do you think he is referring to? She uses the fishing rod to do what, exactly? Stir soup? Conduct the LA Philharmonic?

I'd expect that kind of smutty innuendo from a Democrat... not a Real American!!!

I don't really know, still doesn't make sense. I could go into this further but I would like to retain my no banning record:Wink:.

HawgStalker
10-04-2012, 11:01 AM

You're right, that was a cheap shot..... Believe me when I say the last thing I wanna do is come off as a democrat!

seal
10-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Oh I get it now! Sorry damn conservative brain.....

etucker1959
10-04-2012, 11:18 AM

Guy's let's talk about a few rules, no bait lures only. Trolling or casting, no limit fishing means you keep buying permits, prize pool or just bragging rights. Come on guy's, you really do look like a bunch of chickens or taught wads. Oh crap, I forgot who I was talking to in the first place, conservatives by nature are a bunch of tight wads, at least that's what all my liberal friends say they are. lol Skyler how's that for my TROOLING. The contest is for REAL!!!!

City Dad
10-04-2012, 11:59 AM
You're right, that was a cheap shot..... Believe when I say the last thing I wanna do is come off as a democrat!

I hear that! Actually, the very last thing I'd want to come off as is a serial-killer/cannibal. Those guys are the worst of the worst. I mean democrats are bad, but most of them probably don't consume the bodies of those they murder. Some things are just wrong. Period.

Skyler
10-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Guy's let's talk about a few rules, no bait lures only. Trolling or casting, no limit fishing means you keep buying permits, prize pool or just bragging rights. Come on guy's, you really do look like a bunch of chickens or taught wads. Oh crap, I forgot who I was talking to in the first place, conservatives by nature are a bunch of tight wads, at least that's what all my liberal friends say they are. lol Skyler how's that for my TROOLING. The contest is for REAL!!!!

Dude, nobody wants to fish shoulder-to-shoulder at your overpriced smelly pay lake. Dragging a power worm on a split shot for mushy farm-raised fish doesn't take much skill. I say you guys fly fish for wild trout with a single fly instead. If you lose it, you are done. I'll be the replacement referee. At least then you'll have a real challenge.

etucker1959
10-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Etucker I know you are going to enjoy playing the "you guys are chicken" claim when all of us tell you that we decline your little competition but you kind of know don't you that the people you are "challenging" are not going to go fish Irvine lake on the opener of trout season, besides really I'm sorry but random luck is much greater when trout fishing a put and take lake than it is trying to hook then land a bigger say LMB so really there would be no motivation for us to get involved with your little "competition".

Surprised you didn't want us to come fish for catfish after the DFG oops sorry the DFW stocks them stinky fish in one of the urban watering holes, no offense once again.

Seal you can razz me all you want it's cool, but I don't think it's random luck if you see my rules of the contest in my earlier post. As for which day, any day is good for me, I make my own hours at work. Besides a lot of the people who think I'm so full of crap, do fish Irvine lake regularly. As for the catfish in the local ponds, yea I really am the best that ever lived, so that wouldn't be fair. lol So that's why I chose Irvine, I really wanted to make this a tuna challenge, but so many people couldn't afford the coin to do that.

seal
10-04-2012, 12:35 PM

Oh so now I'm going to want to spen possibly 50-60 bucks catching fish I don't need or want, no thanks besides if I fish for trout these days there's a fly attached to my line and although I have and can catch them on the fly out of the pay to fish lakes I know that plastic and hardware will quite likely out fish a natural presentation.

seal
10-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Dude, nobody wants to fish shoulder-to-shoulder at your overpriced smelly pay lake. Dragging a power worm on a split shot for mushy farm-raised fish doesn't take much skill. I say you guys fly fish for wild trout with a single fly instead. If you lose it, you are done. I'll be the replacement referee. At least then you'll have a real challenge.

Now we're talking like the one fly tournaments. Don't know if that would be fair though I do "product testing" for a custom fly tier.

Marley
10-04-2012, 12:40 PM
...I really wanted to make this a tuna challenge....

NOW you're talking!

etucker1959
10-04-2012, 01:15 PM

Hey Skyler, I double dog dare you to write your first couple of lines of your post in the Irvine lake section. I would love to hear the response!!!!!

Lady Quagga
10-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Bwaahahaha. Dude, take a chill pill. Because I don't play your stupid mind games you fly into a personal rage and attempt to destroy my character here is quite telling of your narcissism and pettiness. In my opinion, and judging by your posts that I've seen over the last couple of years, you (this profile) are just a troll looking for kicks at someone Else's expense. Everything I post comes from legitimate sources, whether I write it, or whether I copy and paste it. My smack down challenge to you did exactly what it was supposed to do, get you to react, and react you did. You can't accept it because YOU would be exposed for what YOU really are, an over educated, limited intellect boob that lacks an iota of common sense. Indeed, a troll...

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You've engaged in the same type of "trolling" you accuse me of - and have admitted it not only on other occasions, but in the very post I've quoted above. You've repeatedly spouted inflammatory, dishonest, hypocritical crap, lacking any sort of "common sense" that you claim I lack. When called out on your nonsense, you conveniently ignore or select the points which suit you. You've labelled me as narcissistic and petty, yet you yourself have made trite little jabs at any point of view not in line with your own. Then you drop your moronic fishing challenges and somehow think that legitimizes your hypocritical, backwards political views. And reactionary? I seem to recall a couple of occasions where you got your panties all wadded up over my posts.

That you believe you sit on some sort of moral high-ground just just how deluded you truly are.

HawgZWylde
10-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You've engaged in the same type of "trolling" you accuse me of - and have admitted it not only on other occasions, but in the very post I've quoted above. You've repeatedly spouted inflammatory, dishonest, hypocritical crap, lacking any sort of "common sense" that you claim I lack. When called out on your nonsense, you conveniently ignore or select the points which suit you. You've labelled me as narcissistic and petty, yet you yourself have made trite little jabs at any point of view not in line with your own. Then you drop your moronic fishing challenges and somehow think that legitimizes your hypocritical, backwards political views. And reactionary? I seem to recall a couple of occasions where you got your panties all wadded up over my posts.

That you believe you sit on some sort of moral high-ground just just how deluded you truly are.

:ROFL: :No Pity: :Dead Horse: :Neener Neener:

Lady Quagga
10-04-2012, 02:03 PM
:ROFL: :No Pity: :Dead Horse: :Neener Neener:

Your reply just about sums up the caliber of your posts, and the amount of thought that goes into them.

etucker1959
10-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Oh so now I'm going to want to spen possibly 50-60 bucks catching fish I don't need or want, no thanks besides if I fish for trout these days there's a fly attached to my line and although I have and can catch them on the fly out of the pay to fish lakes I know that plastic and hardware will quite likely out fish a natural presentation.
Seal how about the losing team pay's for the winning teams permits. That way you can fish for FREE and give your fish away to charity. I'll even go one step further, I'll even invite FELIPE or LADY Q to ride in my boat!!!! Now come on people this is getting too good to pass up. At the height of the BBC if there was a boat with Skyler, Arteest and DS all in it. I would have passed thru the Gates of Hell to get too them!!!!!!!!

Skyler
10-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Hey Skyler, I double dog dare you to write your first couple of lines of your post in the Irvine lake section. I would love to hear the response!!!!!

Naw, I wouldn't dog a site sponsor in their own subforum. Thats just bad form, even for me.

DarkShadow
10-04-2012, 02:26 PM
At the height of the BBC if there was a boat with Skyler, Arteest and DS all in it. I would have passed the Gates of Hell to get too them!!!!!!!!

Calm down there, Dante.

Skyler is a PowerBait™ fisherman. I only fish nightcrawlers. No way we'd be on the same boat.

smokehound
10-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Id rather choose obama ove-- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

http://images.wikia.com/sims/images/0/0b/Hypnotoad.gif

HawgStalker
10-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Your reply just about sums up the caliber of your posts, and the amount of thought that goes into them.
No it doesn't!!! But whatever.... He's funnier than you!!! That's one thing we can be sure of!

City Dad
10-04-2012, 03:12 PM
No it doesn't!!! But whatever.... He's funnier than you!!! That's one thing we can be sure of!

I totally agree that HS is funny, but LQ is funnier intentionally.

seal
10-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Seal how about the losing team pay's for the winning teams permits. That way you can fish for FREE and give your fish away to charity. I'll even go one step further, I'll even invite FELIPE or LADY Q to ride in my boat!!!! Now come on people this is getting too good to pass up. At the height of the BBC if there was a boat with Skyler, Arteest and DS all in it. I would have passed thru the Gates of Hell to get too them!!!!!!!!

Keep at it maybe maybe if you promise to push them overboard while we video it I might be persuaded.

Don't worry I'm not really that bad of a guy I would make sure you had them wearing PFD's, safety first on the water!

Etucker I'm sorry but this really isn't my cup of tea, I got over fishing for competition years ago it really is not in my nature, I could give a rat's backside who is the "better" fisherman I fish for the love of the outdoors, but if you guys have a get together at Irvine for fun and beer I'll do my best to attend.

seal
10-04-2012, 03:27 PM
I totally agree that HS is funny, but LQ is funnier intentionally.

Who is funnier, the age old question? Lady Q. is sharp as can be but HawgZWylde is funnier because we all know that conservatives are way funnier than liberals. I'm not so sure that's a complement?

Skyler
10-04-2012, 03:34 PM
we all know that conservatives are way funnier than liberals.

How do you explain this then?

http://www.eventimagecenter.com/300x180/JeffFoxworthy300.jpg

DarkShadow
10-04-2012, 03:39 PM
How do you explain this then?

http://www.eventimagecenter.com/300x180/JeffFoxworthy300.jpg

Or this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NyVvtyPFZIw/TdLz14GcQ9I/AAAAAAAAA6U/er4t9sV3rcQ/s400/p68568gp4yo.jpg

Skyler
10-04-2012, 03:41 PM
I think this guy cancels out both of them though.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/06/23/timestopics/seinfeld-190.jpg

Skyler
10-04-2012, 04:01 PM
This was my favorite part of the debate:

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu193/Bigoledave/romeny-debate-empty-chair_zps19b0b50d.jpg

Followed by this part:

http://www.googlepixel.com/images/RMNYdance.gif

DEVOREFLYER
10-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Hot news flash. 0bama's notes from the debate were found.

Skyler
10-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Hot news flash. 0bama's notes from the debate were found.

Day late and a dollar short. I posted those on the Team Obama thread about 15 minutes ago, lol.

DEVOREFLYER
10-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Timing is everything isn't it. Sometime ya win and sometimes ya lose. Glad that like minds think alike.:UDaMan:

City Dad
10-04-2012, 04:16 PM
...conservatives are way funnier than liberals...

I disagree. It depends on the individual conservative or liberal. I used to think P.J. O'rourke was the most hilarious essayist ever... then along came David Sedaris. Those guys are awesome, man. Laugh out loud funny.

City Dad
10-04-2012, 04:20 PM
I think this guy cancels out both of them though.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/06/23/timestopics/seinfeld-190.jpg

None of the the three comedians pictured on this thread could hold the jock strap of this guy
http://cdn0.hark.com/images/000/000/512/512/original.jpg

Skyler
10-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Here, I finally finished the abridged version of the debate:

http://s12.postimage.org/8cbllpdkt/debate_split2_rect_460x307.jpg

DEVOREFLYER
10-04-2012, 04:42 PM
None of the the three comedians pictured on this thread could hold the jock strap of this guy
http://cdn0.hark.com/images/000/000/512/512/original.jpg

Well you can hold his jock strap if you wish, but I will pass.:EyePop:

Skyler
10-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Before the debate:

http://s12.postimage.org/4k5vb727x/romney.jpg

After:

http://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/78/66BFCD8F862392218C9CAF41D978C.jpg

HawgStalker
10-04-2012, 05:03 PM
hot news flash. 0bama's notes from the debate were found.

lmao..... Lmao.... Lmao!!!!

DEVOREFLYER
10-04-2012, 05:29 PM
The question begs: "Does the White House have U-Haul's number on speed dial yet?"

DockRat
10-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Holy Deja Vu! Didn't I read this somewhere else, I guess all those Romney victory beers I drank last night has caused me further brain damage or something.

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo84/laikacomehome/Presidential-debates_drinking-game.jpg

DockRat
10-04-2012, 07:07 PM
This was my favorite part of the debate:

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu193/Bigoledave/romeny-debate-empty-chair_zps19b0b50d.jpg
http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y301/haven75/Other/548532_10151179276577558_156042930_n.jpg:LOL:

DockRat
10-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Before the debate:

After:

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff460/MissRandomMonotony/applause.gif

DEVOREFLYER
10-04-2012, 07:20 PM
By the look on Moochs face it's gonna be a long and cold ride back on Air Force One. Happy Anniversary dude, it was priceless.

seal
10-04-2012, 07:37 PM
http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo84/laikacomehome/Presidential-debates_drinking-game.jpg

Damn good thing I didn't play this game "If a canditate goes over their allowed time, CHUG UNTIL THE HOST STOPS THEM" I would have been down for the count in the first 10 minutes or so.

Forgot I DVR'd it, I'm gonna go get my hammer on now!

seal
10-04-2012, 07:39 PM
By the look on Moochs face it's gonna be a long and cold ride back on Air Force One. Happy Anniversary dude, it was priceless.

No nookie for O last night! Sucks for him on your anniversary that should be the one night nookie is a guarantee.

DockRat
10-04-2012, 07:42 PM

Lol. Classic.
Her face before the debate was like she took a big shot of Cod liver Oil.
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/growfangs/somefromspain045.jpg

His body language showed he was tired and burnt out. http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/jr32560/smilies/hiding_smilie.gif
He wanted to crawl off stage and hide.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/Kenashimame/obama_tired.jpg
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr75/starrman60/ObamaHouse.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af25/F1_Racer/Obama%20Public%20housing/feet5.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af25/F1_Racer/Obama%20Public%20housing/feet6.jpg
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af25/F1_Racer/Obama%20Public%20housing/feet4.jpg

DockRat
10-04-2012, 08:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKMUHcgsbag
http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy184/twillyard/school_clipart_student_blackboard.jpg DR

DockRat
10-05-2012, 06:10 AM
English or Chinese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_142475&feature=iv&src_vid=iNhUI8ktHuw&v=RsyS3xVxTyU

City Dad
10-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Oh, man my favorite part of last night's debate was when Romney told the audience "I am not George Bush! I defecate bigger than George Bush! Why, if that pribbling, milk-livered, canker-blossom were here right now I'd stomp on his neck, disembowel him and strangle the clotpole with his own intestines!!!"

Hey, how are Mit Romney and Elton John alike? They both keep their distance from bush.

You go Mit-tens!!!

Lady Quagga
10-17-2012, 01:33 PM
Oh, man my favorite part of last night's debate was when Romney told the audience "I am not George Bush! I defecate bigger than George Bush! Why, if that pribbling, milk-livered, canker-blossom were here right now I'd stomp on his neck, disembowel him and strangle the clotpole with his own intestines!!!"

Hey, how are Mit Romney and Elton John alike? They both keep their distance from bush.

You go Mit-tens!!!

Far be it from me to stoop to the level of SewerRat, but I couldn't pass this one up:

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k611/marjmar3/ClintonBinderFullofWomenReverie.jpg

(DISCLAIMER: This post should not be viewed as an endorsement of any particular candidate or party.)

DarkShadow
10-17-2012, 02:18 PM
....when Romney told the audience "I am not George Bush!"

Why would Mittens distance himself from such a great President who did so much for the country in the 8 years he was in power?

Makes no sense to me.

City Dad
10-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Far be it from me to stoop to the level of SewerRat, but I couldn't pass this one up:

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k611/marjmar3/ClintonBinderFullofWomenReverie.jpg

(DISCLAIMER: This post should not be viewed as an endorsement of any particular candidate or party.)

Oh, man, Dem or Republican you gotta admit Willy straight put the mack down.