PDA

View Full Version : Just another Bassin day in "PERRISDISE"..... What an amazing fishery

jw4Bassing
09-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Wow... first of all, I just wanted to mention what an amazing fishery Lake Perris is considering it being a public lake (Bass/Bluegill). Anyways, I decided to head out there again to see if my pattern will hold up from my previous trip Monday and Lake Perris delivered again. The only thing I noticed different was a 1 foot drop in the lake level so I went out there and basically just repeated with my same presentation, using the same baits and fishing the same locations and it turned out to be another outstanding trip. I did notice however, that comparing to last year's summer bite, Perris yielded out better numbers but this year produce more quality fish..... just "IMHO".

So get out there guys and fire out those confidence baits of yours and hold on tight. Here are a few pictures that I took on this trip.....

This was the kicker fish of the day...... 6 pounder:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u137/jw4bassing/167.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u137/jw4bassing/169.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u137/jw4bassing/172.jpg

Tight Lines.....

JW

Vman
09-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Thanks. What a feeling it must be !!!

Rmac
09-29-2012, 10:00 PM
Damn bro your kill'n it out there! Good job! I was out there and found fish on my finder but couldnt get them to bite... i beat the skunk..barely. but as usual even a slow day on the lake is better than no day on the lake!

matt duarte
09-29-2012, 10:45 PM
nice dude! good to see ur out there still killin it! been a while since ive been on here

HawgStalker
09-30-2012, 06:36 AM
Very nice Largies and report......

Thanks for sharing!

karalm
09-30-2012, 07:59 AM
No "Fish Off". Just kidding and seeing who would bite

jw4Bassing
09-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Time for a good old fashion "Fish Off" Between JW and Pete Marino after all these nice size LM Bass pictures and recent action!! Fish off, Fish off, Fish....

Personally, I have never met Pete before but this "Fish Off" sounds very interesting. So will this be a "One on One" or a "Team Format". Also, will we be fishing for bragging rights or will you have a prize for the winner..... lol....J/K

nice dude! good to see ur out there still killin it! been a while since ive been on here

What's up buddy. I haven't heard from you in years and how are you and your Bro-in-Law "SoCalRippin" doing? I hope everything is going great with you guys and by the way, have you hear from "Tacklejunkie" and does he still fishes Perris? You guys need to come back out here and fish and by the way, I miss your reports.

Damn bro your kill'n it out there! Good job! I was out there and found fish on my finder but couldnt get them to bite... i beat the skunk..barely. but as usual even a slow day on the lake is better than no day on the lake!

Hope you weren't just using the D/S..... Be versatile and use different baits and let the fish tell you what they want. And congrats on beating the skunk.

Thanks. What a feeling it must be !!!

Thanks Vman..... And "Yes", it's a very awesome feeling whenever I fish Lake Perris.

Very nice Largies and report......

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks "HawgStalker"

bassgrabber1
09-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Jim !!!! what up man? Great to see you whacking them.....the bite is WFO and yes , Perris has produced nice size fish this year. My reports have been very few here lately but you know me...lol . Me and my crew have been killing them!!!! I had 10 this morning in a few hours. Fish off between you and Pete? HMMM ...Teams?

Pete Marino
09-30-2012, 05:31 PM
Haha Ill pass on the "fish off"... I could care less about "bragging rights" ....theres no money in Bragging rights... LOL

Good job out there.... Im jealous cause I havent been out in a week because Im getting ready for ABA Lake Mead South fishoff this week. I leave this Tuesday... Hopefully Mead treats me nice... then its back to Perris for the Winter.

I love Perris... Always have. And I look forward to fishing there every year...And Im itching to get back there next week to HAMMER them.

The ABA Inland Empire region has its first tournament of the year at SILVERWOOD in November then they are going to Perris December 3rd...then again at Perris in January.... Come out and put $300 down and join in on the fun.

Good job out there!!

Pete