PDA

View Full Version : Good day at DVL

pupfish
09-29-2012, 06:54 PM
I want to thank three people for a great day at DVL. First to Ken from the Bass Taxi who we rented the 18 foot Ranger from, you rock, the boat made the day way better than it would have been in a regular aluminum rental. Second to Matt, who keeps posting and helping out us regular guys by keeping us updated on the happenings of DVL. Third, to the guy, whoever you are, that told us about the topwater bite and handed us three Rico's. Unbelievable never seen anything like that before. No we didn't kill them, but I had two novices on board and had to play guide all day. They learned a bunch and actually caught some fish and were super happy with that. Every time we boated another 1 1/2 pounder they shouted with joy, like they just caught a five pound bass. So thanks to all of you for helping to make a day with old friends a memorable one.

jw4Bassing
09-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Third, to the guy, whoever you are, that told us about the topwater bite and handed us three Rico's.

Totally awesome.... and you just saved yourself $50 - $60. And congats to a great day of fishing on the water with old friends.

Tight Lines...

JW

bassoholic
09-29-2012, 07:29 PM
I want to thank three people for a great day at DVL. First to Ken from the Bass Taxi who we rented the 18 foot Ranger from, you rock, the boat made the day way better than it would have been in a regular aluminum rental. Second to Matt, who keeps posting and helping out us regular guys by keeping us updated on the happenings of DVL. Third, to the guy, whoever you are, that told us about the topwater bite and handed us three Rico's. Unbelievable never seen anything like that before. No we didn't kill them, but I had two novices on board and had to play guide all day. They learned a bunch and actually caught some fish and were super happy with that. Every time we boated another 1 1/2 pounder they shouted with joy, like they just caught a five pound bass. So thanks to all of you for helping to make a day with old friends a memorable one.

Can't beat that! Nice job! See there are a few nice people out there!

HawgZWylde
09-29-2012, 08:32 PM
That's what it's all about man, good buddies out for a day of fishing. Good advice, a great boat, and a very cool dude handing you those Rico's, and catching fish. Doesn't get any better than that. Congrats!