PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood Dam 9/28 AM

Jig-Guy
09-29-2012, 06:34 PM
M@M & I went up to the dam at about 6 AM. We fished top water and bait. Bait was covered with moss, when we reeled in our baited line it looked like cousin IT on the Munsters. Did not get any love on top water. Left the lake after 9 AM with the :Skunk:. I think I may have to make my friend :Skunk: my avatar.

Airona124
09-29-2012, 07:58 PM
M@M & I went up to the dam at about 6 AM. We fished top water and bait. Bait was covered with moss, when we reeled in our baited line it looked like cousin IT on the Munsters. Did not get any love on top water. Left the lake after 9 AM with the :Skunk:. I think I may have to make my friend :Skunk: my avatar.

slowed down alot im had one blow up on topwater other then that i skunked the other night

seal
09-30-2012, 10:33 AM
It's tanked for some reason all over the lake, maybe they have gone deep with the bait killing the shoreline bite. I have yet to see much bait in shallow.

Tubbytuba
09-30-2012, 01:46 PM
i hit it by boat 9/27, we caught a few baby strippers, but i mean dinks. not even 5 inches. nothing. i was CNRing a limit, along with a limit of keepers 1 week before. don't know what happened. they didn't all get caught, there are just way to many of them.

stocker
09-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Went out 9/26 in the tube with a friend. Both of us skunked. We worked chamois all the way to the inlet for nada. Seal's right, the silversides weren't along the shoreline however the baby 3-4" bass were around. There was a little bit of topwater however it was few and far between. I had a few short strikes on the fly and my boy had the same on his spinning set up. My guess is with Seal, they're deep most likely at the famous 40 and 80 foot depths along with the white bait. Another thing, the pumps were barely bubbling at the inlet-I think that this has a lot to do with striper feeding patterns.

JAG107
09-30-2012, 07:52 PM
full moon has the fish all f'd up right now, plus high barometric pressure. 2 weeks and the bite will be crazy again.

seal
09-30-2012, 08:32 PM
full moon has the fish all f'd up right now, plus high barometric pressure. 2 weeks and the bite will be crazy again.

You got it (I hope!).

seal
09-30-2012, 08:34 PM
By the way there were boils tonight.....