PDA

View Full Version : Bait N WAIT report

fishchum
09-27-2012, 08:13 AM
how the bait and wait fishing for striper at diamond?

plan to take my brother there this saturday for his birthday.

any report or advise is greatly appreciated.

fishchum
10-08-2012, 09:18 AM
it's funny that i had over 500 review and no one mention how bad it is out there.

we spent a whole day at the lake and not even a single bite.
it was fun being out.

how the bait and wait fishing for striper at diamond?

plan to take my brother there this saturday for his birthday.

any report or advise is greatly appreciated.

TroutOnly
10-08-2012, 02:01 PM
time to hit a different lake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
10-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Listen to Bob, if anyone knows the bait bite its Bob

Bait ***** #1!!!

JAG107
10-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Maybe everyoone, like me, saw "bait n wait REPORT" and thought they were going to read a report, not a "how can I catch some?" post. Sorrry man about your skunk.

Tubbytuba
10-08-2012, 08:04 PM
had some success at silverwood (after much trial and error) with cats from a boat. i rigged up a two ounce Carolina rig and circle hook with a big ole' chunk of chicken liver or mack (night crawlers would work well too i bet), dropping it till you feel bottom, then crank the thing up just off the bottom and then drift . it helps to have a fish finder locate the bottom so you don't fish that pancake no mans land bottom that DVL has, so i'd suggest doing this in a cove and adjust for the depth as you go. it works while anchored too, did this once about 3 years ago at the east dam, got a ten pound channel on a gob of night crawlers. the chances of a cat are always there, but those chances are never very good :ROFL:

JigStop
10-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Interesting, I heard that spoiled chunks of white meat chicken in cheesecloth is a killer cat bait.