PDA

View Full Version : How is Jenks lake doing?

LittleJigger96
09-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Plan on doing some trout fishing up at jenks Saturday morning but I want to get some reports from people first. I might bring my tube up there also. Ill be using jigs like always but what else are they hitting on?

Frequent Flyer
09-26-2012, 08:27 PM
They've been hitting on jigs, plastics, flies, and metal. just find the depth they're at and you'll get bit. Then if you want to soak bait, I've seen some people get bit but I don't fish bait so can't vouch for it

carpanglerdude
09-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Lots of tiny baby bass up there as well!

etaggart
09-27-2012, 06:05 AM
Jenks is a festering mudhole of ebola and nuclear waste - don't go there and definitely don't fish. You'll be taking your life into your own hands - which, by the way, will rot and fall off after touch the water.

:Big Grin:

CHUCKY
09-27-2012, 09:54 AM
Jenks is a festering mudhole of ebola and nuclear waste - don't go there and definitely don't fish. You'll be taking your life into your own hands - which, by the way, will rot and fall off after touch the water.

:Big Grin:

Jenks lake seems to do a fine job of supporting the 5 black bears that are terrorizing it, oh and the alligator that someone donated to the lake!:Razz:

DC5fishR
09-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Went last week, weeds along the shoreline and still crowded. Caught trout on the gold buoyant.

fishreaper
09-28-2012, 01:05 PM
There are no and i mean no fish in that lake at all stay away at all cost:Big Grin: we will be up there tubing saturday morning if u see a blue fishcat and a blue odc420 say whats up