PDA

View Full Version : Shimano Clarus CSS-70M2B Spinning Rod - 7' Medium Fast 2-piece Brand New $70

shinbob
09-25-2012, 08:11 AM
For sale is my brand new, never fished Shimano Clarus CSS-70M2B spinning rod. This is the new model, with the split cork grips. It's a 7' rod, 2-piece, Medium power Fast action rod. It's rated for 6-12lb line and 3/16 - 5/8 oz lures.

I bought it as an impulse buy, and stupidly removed the shrink wrap after taking it home and before putting my reel on it. I come to find out that my reel (1500 size) is too small for this long rod and it didn't balance well with it. Can't return it anymore because of the missing shrink wrap (still have the warranty label, though), and don't want to buy a bigger reel just to balance it, so I'll try to sell it. I paid $90 + $9 tax for it, and will sell it for $70 -- you can save nearly $30 on a brand new, current model rod.

Price is firm, if I can't get $70 I will probably just go ahead and use it (the balance isn't THAT bad after all).

I am in the Northridge area, but also can meet you in the Pasadena area as well.