PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Spitfire?

cappo
08-27-2007, 11:09 AM
I was pulling up to a slip in Redondo when we noticed the spitfire was parked on a saturday. Hmm private charter?

On the way back out we noticed it had a huge hole cut out of the stern. I wonder if someone ran into them or they backed into something. Tried to get info from the landing but they just said its getting repaired. No other info. Anyone got the lowdown?

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/cappo5150/temp/spitfire.jpg

Fish Dog
08-29-2007, 12:05 AM
Ouch! Except for the cracks on the lower left side of the "wound" the rest looks almost like someone cut it out with a saw..strange, I'd like to hear that story... :shock:

smokehound
08-29-2007, 01:25 AM
Spitfire Controversy Wed, Aug 27 2007

During a routine fish-count, DFG officers discovered that the redondo beach based fishing charter- "Spitfire" was being used to throw "buttsex pleasure cruises"

When officers approached the boat, they saw several fishermen in the process of committing several offenses.. Among these offenses, indecent exposure, lewd behavior, and disturbing the peace were reported by the officers. Among these guests, Loki, Ron, and seamurda were discovered in what one officer referred to as "A big heap of sweaty naked bodies" Officers reported no female passengers. No charges were filed because the sheer horror caused the driver of the DFG boat to crash into the spitfire's hull, leaving a gash in the side.

One officer commented "It was horrible.. I saw fishing gear used in ways it simply shouldnt be used.. After this incident, i dont think i can patrol this harbor anymore.."

08-29-2007, 07:25 AM
Spitfire Controversy Wed, Aug 27 2007

During a routine fish-count, DFG officers discovered that the redondo beach based fishing charter- "Spitfire" was being used to throw "buttsex pleasure cruises"

When officers approached the boat, they saw several fishermen in the process of committing several offenses.. Among these offenses, indecent exposure, lewd behavior, and disturbing the peace were reported by the officers. Among these guests, Loki, Ron, and seamurda were discovered in what one officer referred to as "A big heap of sweaty naked bodies" Officers reported no female passengers. No charges were filed because the sheer horror caused the driver of the DFG boat to crash into the spitfire's hull, leaving a gash in the side.

One officer commented "It was horrible.. I saw fishing gear used in ways it simply shouldnt be used.. After this incident, i dont think i can patrol this harbor anymore..":gayfight: :rofl: :rofl: Thats the same story I heard..

Monkeyfishn
08-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Holy S**t
that is a funny story, I mean first hand account of a dramatic situation, or a standard Saturday twilight trip for Lokey.LOL
Monkey

smokehound
08-29-2007, 05:21 PM
:rofl:

sansou
08-29-2007, 08:14 PM
It has been reported that the former "Captain" of the Headhunter is now running charters on the Spitfire. Hope this clears up any confusion.

:rofl:

IslandBoi
08-29-2007, 09:05 PM
It has been reported that the former "Captain" of the Headhunter is now running charters on the Spitfire. Hope this clears up any confusion.

that's just cold .....