PDA

View Full Version : Headed there tomorrow....report to follow...Advice please

Surfnsnowboard3
09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey guys, I usually report at Corona or Diamond Valley. I'm headed to Perris tomorrow on a boat. NEVER BEEN BEFORE. Any advice on good spots for LMB and Blue gill (if LMB fails) would be appreciated. No need for secret spots, just general ideas. I'll be sure to post a report after tomorrow.

Thanks

bassgrabber1
09-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Hit them shallow in the morning with fly line Senko and Ikas....then deep from 9am till u leave. Drop shot and jigs deep.

Mestre909
09-24-2012, 08:37 AM
Squid.... Squid fished backwards and weedless. Pitch and flip said squid at structure. That is all........

Hey guys, I usually report at Corona or Diamond Valley. I'm headed to Perris tomorrow on a boat. NEVER BEEN BEFORE. Any advice on good spots for LMB and Blue gill (if LMB fails) would be appreciated. No need for secret spots, just general ideas. I'll be sure to post a report after tomorrow.

Thanks

fishntime
09-24-2012, 05:46 PM
I was out there this morning and let's just say I didn't find a consistent bite. I actually threw a ika today for no love. Only bait that worked for me was a worm on a shakey head, fished from shallow to deep. Good luck!

karalm
09-24-2012, 06:50 PM
Squid...ha ha (:-)........you knucklehead!

karalm
09-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Squid.... Squid fished backwards and weedless. Pitch and flip said squid at structure. That is all........

Squid.......ha ha....you knucklehead

Pete Marino
09-24-2012, 08:43 PM
The bite deep is Wide Open....at least in my boat!! ; )

Pete

Surfnsnowboard3
09-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Report....

Didn't catch anything. Fished drop shot in anywhere from 20-50 feet of water. Very windy, don't know if that's normal. Fished all around the island.

fishntime
09-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Don't get me wrong but Perris is an awesome lake, it's just that the bite is tuff right now. Unless ur on Petes boat. Don't be deterred by this bad outing. Stick to it and u will be rewarded.

Pete Marino
09-25-2012, 04:44 PM
The bite is actually very good right now but its VERY spot specific. The bass are stacked up on outside ledges/elevation changes...find them and its wide open...
I havent fished shallower then 46ft in over a month..

Pete

Surfnsnowboard3
09-25-2012, 10:26 PM
The bite is actually very good right now but its VERY spot specific. The bass are stacked up on outside ledges/elevation changes...find them and its wide open...
I havent fished shallower then 46ft in over a month..

Pete

Thanks Pete it was my first time there. I'm buying a new Hummingbird 597c fish finder so it should make it much easier to find those spots.

Anybody know where I can get my fish finder installed for a good price ?

Rmac
09-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Report....

Didn't catch anything. Fished drop shot in anywhere from 20-50 feet of water. Very windy, don't know if that's normal. Fished all around the island.

Did u try anything besides drop shot? Im trying to get out there this weekend for a quick sesh. Wordering if craw tip'd jigs or deep divers around structure would be of use.