PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood

Dodger_12
09-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Im going to silverwood this week end and i could use some tips on where the best spots for catfish and stripers. I have no boat so yea, shoreline casts. The Dam???? Thanx:Razz: will swim baits work or anything else

seal
09-23-2012, 07:49 PM
The Dam???? Thanx:Razz: will swim baits work or anything else

Yes and yes....

Jig-Guy
09-23-2012, 08:44 PM
X2 Seal, go get them

Yes and yes....

zack stroud
09-23-2012, 08:55 PM
The dam is pretty clear of moss right now as of last time i went up there...let me know when you go ill meet you up there.

Dodger_12
09-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Im planning to go this weekend... do you know how deep they are at this time? thanks.:) What kind of rig should i be using?

Tubbytuba
09-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Carolina rig with anchovies, cut em into sections. i hit it on wed by boat and i think the bite finally shut down... got totally skunked. we ended up drifting the middle of the lake with a catfish pole on the bottom. i really have no idea how to catch cats from a boat haha.

seal
09-28-2012, 01:29 PM
Carolina rig with anchovies, cut em into sections. i hit it on wed by boat and i think the bite finally shut down... got totally skunked. we ended up drifting the middle of the lake with a catfish pole on the bottom. i really have no idea how to catch cats from a boat haha.

Yup it died, last Friday was my last decent day, although last night there were signs of life.

stocker
10-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Silver or white kastmasters and some inflated nightcrawlers. If that's all you had, you would be onto fish be it striper, trout, cat, bluegill, crappie or largemouth. I'd hit the inlet area, just don't go inside the buoys.