PDA

View Full Version : What do you really think of Governor Romney?

pcuser
09-23-2012, 03:45 PM
All right, enough of your pussy-footing around, what do you really feel about Romney? Go to your heart of hearts and let us know. Don't hold back. Let it out from deep in your soul...

I'll start. He's arrogant and feels entitled.

Now we have equal time and opportunity.

Danny300
09-23-2012, 04:08 PM
he's no Gary Johnson..... www.GaryJohnson2012.com

smokehound
09-24-2012, 04:56 AM
Romney is a piece of crap.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/07/romney-vows-to-fight-marijuana-legalizat

He's a total moron who believes in the gateway drug theory. How sad that everyone only focuses on Dumney and Oblahblah.

I'm going with Johnson too, (even though I still wont vote for him.)

I liked Ron Paul until he started becoming increasingly insane.

DockRat
09-24-2012, 06:48 AM
After the last four years I would vote for Goofy first.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/wrestling_revolution/goofy-zombie.gif

I'd even vote for Jesse Jackson at this point.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m137/ron01104/jesse-jackson-mugshot.jpg

ABO
Anybody but Obama. EPIC FAILURE !
DR

DarkShadow
09-27-2012, 01:55 PM
After the last four years I would vote for Goofy first.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/wrestling_revolution/goofy-zombie.gif

Hey, as long as Goofy knows why air plane windows don't roll down!

"When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no – and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mitt-romney/9564529/Mitt-Romney-why-dont-aeroplane-windows-open.html

fishinarteest
09-27-2012, 02:35 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mitt-romney/9564529/Mitt-Romney-why-dont-aeroplane-windows-open.html

Hey ds is back. the bucket brigade has missed you.

Marley
09-27-2012, 09:19 PM

Anyone who actually heard Romney say what he said and didn't recognize it for the joke that it was 1)needs to lighten the F up and 2)needs to do us all a favor and not introduce his intelligence into the voting booth.

Marley
09-27-2012, 09:25 PM
I just wish he would take advantage of the teaching moments he's being given and not just smile and pass on by. I wish that he and his campaign would pull off the kid gloves and bring some substance to the race. I started out thinking he had that substance, now I'm thinking maybe we should have nominated Ryan instead.
Arrogance is pretty much a prerequisite of the job, and he almost certainly was entitled.....to the nomination. That's done; now he needs to earn and win the presidency. I don't see him doing that yet.

FELIPE
09-27-2012, 09:45 PM
anyone who actually heard romney say what he said and didn't recognize it for the joke that it was 1)needs to lighten the f up and 2)needs to do us all a favor and not introduce his intelligence into the voting booth.

i think he might have been joking too. (ds)??? Someone needs a sip of their own medicine....lighten up its just a presidency!!!

Marley
09-27-2012, 10:08 PM
i think he might have been joking too. (ds)??? Someone needs a sip of their own medicine....lighten up its just a presidency!!!

Yup, I chose my words badly. I apologize for doing that.
Choosing the president of the most powerful nation on earth (at least I think we still are...) should not be taken lightly, rather quite seriously. Just give Romney some credit for intelligence.

FELIPE
09-29-2012, 10:51 PM
37315 37314 [attach=config]37316[/

FELIPE
09-29-2012, 11:30 PM
. Ryan’s position opposing abortion even in cases of rape, and his attempts to define cytoblasts as legal ‘persons’ (which would outlaw all termination of pregnancies and some forms of birth control) came under scrutiny when Republican Todd Akin, running for the Senate in Missouri, provoked a furor. Akin said he opposed abortion even in cases of rape because in ‘legitimate rape’ the woman’s body rejects fertilization. Akin’s insensitivity to a situation that affects a third of a million American women every decade, plus his ignorance of Biology 101, drew widespread condemnation. Mitt Romney put out a statement that both he and Ryan believed abortion was permitted in case of rape. Problem: Ryan has repeatedly opposed that position and appears to agree with Akin more than with his running mate.

2. Ryan keeps attacking Prsident Obama’s stimulus program now. But in 2002 when then President George W. Bush proposed stimulus spending, Ryan supported it. “What we’re trying to accomplish today with the passage of this third stimulus package is to create jobs and help the unemployed,” Ryan told MSNBC in 2002.

3. Even more embarrassing, in 2010, Ryan asked for $20 million in stimulus money from Obama for companies in his district, then repeatedly denied requesting stimulus funds. He finally admitted he had done so, but continues to slam the stimulus program as a failure (even though the economy pulled out of a Depression as a result of it).

4. Ryan slammed President Obama for the closure of an auto plant that closed in late 2008 under George W. Bush. Ryan’s running mate, Mitt Romney, opposed Obama’s actual auto bailout, which was a great success and returned Detroit to profitability.

5. When Ryan was challenged on his lack of foreign policy credentials, he replied that he had ‘voted to send men to war.’ That is, he is boasting that his support of the illegal and disastrous Bush invasion and occupation of Iraq qualifies him to be a heartbeat away from the presidency. The Iraq War left over 4,000 US service personnel dead, over 30,000 seriously wounded, and likely hundreds of thousands of Iraqis dead; failed to uncover any weapons of mass destruction, contributed to the US debt, and led to the takeover of Iraq by Shiite elements close to Iran, who are now helping Iran get around US sanctions. Does Ryan really want to run on that record of foreign policy ‘success’?

6. Paul Ryan charges that Barack Obama has ‘stolen’ $700 billion from medicare for his Obamacare. In fact, these expense reductions do not cut Medicare benefits, and, moreover, Romney and Ryan supported these reductions! The difference is that they would give the savings to the affluent, whereas Obama uses them to cover the presently uninsured.

7. Ryan, seeking the youth vote, was foolish enough to list “Rage against the Machine” as one of his favorite bands. Band leader Tom Morello lambasted him, saying Ryan is the embodiment of the machine against which they are raging. Face it, Ryan, you are stuck with Megadeath and Ted Nugent.

8. It became clear that under Ryan’s tax plan, Gov. Mitt Romney would pay less than 1% in annual federal taxes, highlighting Romney’s already low rate compared to ordinary Americans (slightly lower than Ryan’s own!) and putting the spotlight back where Ryan’s appointment was supposed to misdirect it.

9. It turns out Ryan and his wife own shares in oil and gas companies that indirectly benefit from tax breaks for Big Oil that he wants to keep in the federal budget.

10. Ryan continues to push his longstanding plans for a steal-from-the-elderly-and-give-to-the-rich medicare plan, which President Obama warned would cost ordinary recipients over $6000 a year extra. Politifact checked and rated Obama’s charge as correct, though they noted that the figures referred to CBO analyses of Ryan’s last plan, not his ‘new’ one, which hasn’t been subjected to similar analysis. Ryan certainly recently put forward a plan that would cost ordinary people that much extra.

FELIPE
09-29-2012, 11:41 PM
MORE ROMNEY INCONSISTENCY`S???

We're taking a closer look at this interesting story from the Current community.

Mitt Romney invested in a company called Stericycle, which specializes in medical waste removal. Their clientele included several abortion clinics. Romney claims he had no involvement with the company at this point, but documents recovered by the SEC suggest otherwise. So while Romney is a staunch pro-life candidate, he apparently has no issue making money off of abortions. Smart business move, or an example of morality for sale? Via Mother Jones:

Earlier this year, Mitt Romney nearly landed in a politically perilous controversy when the Huffington Post reported that in 1999 the GOP presidential candidate had been part of an investment group that invested $75 million in Stericycle, a medical-waste disposal firm that has been attacked by anti-abortion groups for disposing aborted fetuses collected from family planning clinics. Coming during the heat of the GOP primaries, as Romney tried to sell South Carolina Republicans on his pro-life bona fides, the revelation had the potential to damage the candidate's reputation among values voters already suspicious of his shifting position on abortion.

Another SEC document filed November 30, 1999, by Stericycle also names Romney as an individual who holds "voting and dispositive power" with respect to the stock owned by Bain. If Romney had fully retired from the private equity firm he founded, why would he be the only Bain executive named as the person in control of this large amount of Stericycle stock?

Commenters weigh in:

mitekillem: "Capitalism! - Make money any way you can, regardless of who it hurts."

mrpuma2u: "I would say it's less a question of hurt (the fetuses were already dead) and more a question of values, Willard is allegedly pro-life, but yet not above making some $$$ off of the byproducts of a procedure he wants to see outlawed. Not that it is surprising, but mittens is a big fat hypocrite."

faye59: "If it made money, I believe it. Makes as much sense as opposing abortion and supporting the death penalty. A bit unseemly. Noone should make money like this.EEw."

fiberbundle: "I don't care if Romney eats dead fetuses, as long as he does it as a private citizen. I just don't want that *** in the White house."

letsliveinpeace: "All of this undermines Bain's contention that Romney, though he maintained an ownership interest in the firm and its funds, had nothing to do with the firm's activities after February 1999. The Stericycle deal may raise red flags for anti-abortion activists. But it also raises questions about the true timing of Romney's departure from Bain and casts doubt on claims by the company and the Romney campaign that he had nothing to do with Bain business after February 1999."

HawgZWylde
09-30-2012, 09:07 AM
. Ryan’s position opposing abortion even in cases of rape, and his attempts to define cytoblasts as legal ‘persons’ (which would outlaw all termination of pregnancies and some forms of birth control) came under scrutiny when Republican Todd Akin, running for the Senate in Missouri, provoked a furor. Akin said he opposed abortion even in cases of rape because in ‘legitimate rape’ the woman’s body rejects fertilization. Akin’s insensitivity to a situation that affects a third of a million American women every decade, plus his ignorance of Biology 101, drew widespread condemnation. Mitt Romney put out a statement that both he and Ryan believed abortion was permitted in case of rape. Problem: Ryan has repeatedly opposed that position and appears to agree with Akin more than with his running mate.

2. Ryan keeps attacking Prsident Obama’s stimulus program now. But in 2002 when then President George W. Bush proposed stimulus spending, Ryan supported it. “What we’re trying to accomplish today with the passage of this third stimulus package is to create jobs and help the unemployed,” Ryan told MSNBC in 2002.

3. Even more embarrassing, in 2010, Ryan asked for $20 million in stimulus money from Obama for companies in his district, then repeatedly denied requesting stimulus funds. He finally admitted he had done so, but continues to slam the stimulus program as a failure (even though the economy pulled out of a Depression as a result of it).

4. Ryan slammed President Obama for the closure of an auto plant that closed in late 2008 under George W. Bush. Ryan’s running mate, Mitt Romney, opposed Obama’s actual auto bailout, which was a great success and returned Detroit to profitability.

5. When Ryan was challenged on his lack of foreign policy credentials, he replied that he had ‘voted to send men to war.’ That is, he is boasting that his support of the illegal and disastrous Bush invasion and occupation of Iraq qualifies him to be a heartbeat away from the presidency. The Iraq War left over 4,000 US service personnel dead, over 30,000 seriously wounded, and likely hundreds of thousands of Iraqis dead; failed to uncover any weapons of mass destruction, contributed to the US debt, and led to the takeover of Iraq by Shiite elements close to Iran, who are now helping Iran get around US sanctions. Does Ryan really want to run on that record of foreign policy ‘success’?

6. Paul Ryan charges that Barack Obama has ‘stolen’ $700 billion from medicare for his Obamacare. In fact, these expense reductions do not cut Medicare benefits, and, moreover, Romney and Ryan supported these reductions! The difference is that they would give the savings to the affluent, whereas Obama uses them to cover the presently uninsured.

7. Ryan, seeking the youth vote, was foolish enough to list “Rage against the Machine” as one of his favorite bands. Band leader Tom Morello lambasted him, saying Ryan is the embodiment of the machine against which they are raging. Face it, Ryan, you are stuck with Megadeath and Ted Nugent.

8. It became clear that under Ryan’s tax plan, Gov. Mitt Romney would pay less than 1% in annual federal taxes, highlighting Romney’s already low rate compared to ordinary Americans (slightly lower than Ryan’s own!) and putting the spotlight back where Ryan’s appointment was supposed to misdirect it.

9. It turns out Ryan and his wife own shares in oil and gas companies that indirectly benefit from tax breaks for Big Oil that he wants to keep in the federal budget.

10. Ryan continues to push his longstanding plans for a steal-from-the-elderly-and-give-to-the-rich medicare plan, which President Obama warned would cost ordinary recipients over $6000 a year extra. Politifact checked and rated Obama’s charge as correct, though they noted that the figures referred to CBO analyses of Ryan’s last plan, not his ‘new’ one, which hasn’t been subjected to similar analysis. Ryan certainly recently put forward a plan that would cost ordinary people that much extra.

Propaganda much Felipe? You copied this from this website;
http://www.juancole.com/2012/08/top-ten-paul-ryan-falsehoods-gaffes-and-outrages-first-week.html

Here's a little history concerning Juan Cole;

Juan Cole is the Richard P. Mitchell Professor of History. He claims to be a Middle East historian and expert. He has served as the president of the “Middle East Studies Association.” At least one scholar has accused him of being personally responsible for the intellectual bankruptcy plaguing Middle East studies. Cole is an anti-Israel and anti-American extremist, and his extremism prevented him from getting a job offer from Yale a few years back. He is probably best known for his professing beliefs in grand Jewish conspiracies. He tosses around the term “Zionofascists” when he means “Jews.” He led the pro-Saddam lobby and is a Hamas apologist. He loves to spread anti-Jewish blood libels. He is bosom buddies with Neo-Nazi anti-Semitic conspiracist nuts, like Justin Raimondo (who claims the Jews and not al-Qaeda were behind the 9-11 attacks on the US).

More on Mr. Cole can be found here;
http://frontpagemag.com/2011/steven-plaut/juan-cole%E2%80%99s-map-of-lies/

Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine? Indeed, another Harvard educated idiot communist...

HawgZWylde
09-30-2012, 09:33 AM
MORE ROMNEY INCONSISTENCY`S???

We're taking a closer look at this interesting story from the Current community.

Mitt Romney invested in a company called Stericycle, which specializes in medical waste removal. Their clientele included several abortion clinics. Romney claims he had no involvement with the company at this point, but documents recovered by the SEC suggest otherwise. So while Romney is a staunch pro-life candidate, he apparently has no issue making money off of abortions. Smart business move, or an example of morality for sale? Via Mother Jones:

Earlier this year, Mitt Romney nearly landed in a politically perilous controversy when the Huffington Post reported that in 1999 the GOP presidential candidate had been part of an investment group that invested $75 million in Stericycle, a medical-waste disposal firm that has been attacked by anti-abortion groups for disposing aborted fetuses collected from family planning clinics. Coming during the heat of the GOP primaries, as Romney tried to sell South Carolina Republicans on his pro-life bona fides, the revelation had the potential to damage the candidate's reputation among values voters already suspicious of his shifting position on abortion.

Another SEC document filed November 30, 1999, by Stericycle also names Romney as an individual who holds "voting and dispositive power" with respect to the stock owned by Bain. If Romney had fully retired from the private equity firm he founded, why would he be the only Bain executive named as the person in control of this large amount of Stericycle stock?

Commenters weigh in:

mitekillem: "Capitalism! - Make money any way you can, regardless of who it hurts."

mrpuma2u: "I would say it's less a question of hurt (the fetuses were already dead) and more a question of values, Willard is allegedly pro-life, but yet not above making some $$$ off of the byproducts of a procedure he wants to see outlawed. Not that it is surprising, but mittens is a big fat hypocrite."

faye59: "If it made money, I believe it. Makes as much sense as opposing abortion and supporting the death penalty. A bit unseemly. Noone should make money like this.EEw."

fiberbundle: "I don't care if Romney eats dead fetuses, as long as he does it as a private citizen. I just don't want that *** in the White house."

letsliveinpeace: "All of this undermines Bain's contention that Romney, though he maintained an ownership interest in the firm and its funds, had nothing to do with the firm's activities after February 1999. The Stericycle deal may raise red flags for anti-abortion activists. But it also raises questions about the true timing of Romney's departure from Bain and casts doubt on claims by the company and the Romney campaign that he had nothing to do with Bain business after February 1999."

Radical leftist much Felipe? Watch Al Gore's Current TV much do you?
http://current.com/blog/93830148_romneys-stericycle-made-money-from-abortion-clinics.htm

Bet ya like the Radical left site Mother Jones as well eh Felipe? Did you know they violated laws in this attempt at character assassination?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/28/mother-jones-romney-recording-was-illegal/

Typical leftist rhetorical sleazeball tactics. Just like yours pal...

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 09:48 AM
boy you must hAVE A DEGREE IN NAME CALLING HUH, YOUR PRETTY GOOD. BUT A
FACTS A FACT DENY ALL YOU WANT. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK YOU FINGER THROUGH
AND SAY AHA A LABEL FOR YOU THEN AND WITH YOUR RESPONSE???
BY THE WAY I BELIEVE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE OPINIONATING ON ROMNEY....YOU MUST LIKE ME HUH?

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 09:57 AM
It is said that the average American's attention span is 30 seconds. It is evident that Mitt Romney is relying on this as it relates to at least four issues.

First, he hopes the voter will forget that he refuses to do what many past presidential candidates have done — make their financial records completely public for several previous years, not selectively as he insists.

Second, he hopes the voter will forget that he had repudiated a national health care program that was the same as he enacted in Massachusetts. He now says that he would retain certain sections of the plan he only recently rejected.

Third, he hopes the voter will forget that he says he rejects cuts in certain defense expenses as a means of helping to balance the national budget, yet chose a running mate who was a key player in the Congressional action to make such cuts. Sounds like Romney may want to have it both ways.

Fourth, he hopes the voter will forget that he has changed positions on a woman's right to have an abortion.

If people are willing to accept inconsistencies such as these, it proves the saying that "people get the government they deserve.":Twisted:

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 10:02 AM
Former Arkansas governor and presidential candidate Mike Huckabee today commented on the efforts of some of his supporters in Michigan and Ohio to convince presumptive GOP nominee John McCain not to ask former Massachusetts governor and presidential candidate Mitt Romney to be his running mate.

"I think a lot of people, not just social conservatives, but a lot of the Republicans I know are not necessarily comfortable with Romney," Huckabee told CBSNews.com. "But it has nothing to do with religion. It has everything to do with inconsistencies in positions he's held, and that's it."

In response to buzz about the former Massachusetts governor becoming McCain's running mate, an alliance of Ohio social conservatives, many of whom are former Huckabee supporters, have formed a group called "Social Conservatives Against Romney." Romney had moderate positions on many hot-button social issues, including abortion, before his run for president.

Huckabee has also been discussed as a potential running mate for McCain, though he is seen as a long-shot possibility.

Evangelical leader Richard Land, president of the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission, told CBSNews.com last week that Romney "would be an excellent choice" for McCain.

"There are people in the evangelical community who would have a problem with his Mormonism," he added. "I am not one of them. I mean, I'm very clear that I do not believe Mormonism is a Christian faith. But that does not disqualify someone from being President or Vice President. And my guess would be that, probably, about 15 to 20 percent of the evangelical community would have a problem with his Mormonism."

HawgZWylde
09-30-2012, 10:16 AM
boy you must hAVE A DEGREE IN NAME CALLING HUH, YOUR PRETTY GOOD. BUT A
FACTS A FACT DENY ALL YOU WANT. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK YOU FINGER THROUGH
AND SAY AHA A LABEL FOR YOU THEN AND WITH YOUR RESPONSE???
BY THE WAY I BELIEVE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE OPINIONATING ON ROMNEY....YOU MUST LIKE ME HUH?

Just calling out the Bee ess Felipe. I don't need to name call you, your rhetorical posts from radical left websites prove it enough. I don't know you, but I don't like your politics...

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 10:19 AM
Whats your point....??? This is a land of tolerance???
I dont like your arrogance??? What can we do!!!!
A BIT ELITIST ARE YUH???

JL
09-30-2012, 10:28 AM
The current condition of U.S. Politics is so sad. All parties and those serving now have been driven by so much media bias and "being politically correct" that we can no longer find much that resembles truth. As much as i dislike his lifestyle and sexual escapades in the WH--- Clinton served the country well in his second term because of his cooperation with the Republicans in congress, specifically Newt Gingrich. Since that time both Bush and Obama have driven the country into massive debt. Both contributed by spending outrageously regardless whether the reason was American security, Immigration or Health Care. We don't have a candidate that we can point to and trust we will be told the truth about anything. With that said, we cannot go sit on the outside and leave the struggle. We must continue to fight with our votes and our dollars. For me that means stopping Obama's Socialist agenda. We must stop the redistribution of wealth (which was the death of Russia, gave us The Dictator ship of North Korea, and will cause new unrest for Cuba, and eventually even China will soon see revolt to socialism), and we must stop Obama from attempting to use his executive powers to ignore our Check and Balances form of Government. We must stop Obama's wholesale financing of abortion, his "get their votes" gay agenda, his downsizing of our Armed forces and the blatant invitations to the muslim brotherhood and radical muslims to be a part of the executive branch of our government. Do we really want to be another France which is controlled by Radical Muslims and just this week will now tax successful french businesses and businessmen 75 per cent income tax. Lastly and most important for me....... it makes me sick to hear Pres Obama claim to be a Christian. It just proves to me that in his eloquent manner he will lie about anything to win votes. Does that make Romney a Saint? No it does not ---- however I will not throw my vote away so it will go to Romney and we will pray that God will move this man to again bring Favor from God on America. I entice all of you to Vote your conscious and let's bring back to America RESPECT!!!!. God Bless you / Tight lines/ and GOD PLEASE AGAIN BLESS AMERICA.

HawgZWylde
09-30-2012, 10:35 AM
Whats your point....??? This is a land of tolerance???
I dont like your arrogance??? What can we do!!!!
A BIT ELITIST ARE YUH???

"YOU MUST LIKE ME HUH?"

Lol, just answering your question Felipe. If you call calling out your radical leftist, anti-Semitic, anti-American views arrogance and elitist then so be it. I'll wear it proudly. So you tell me "what can we do"...

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Reform your whole system it aint worked forever!!!

oldschoolfishin'
09-30-2012, 10:58 AM
do you really want 4 more years of o bama and the dem party in charge? they did inherit a tough job, but have done nothing but harm since they have had the reins. they continue to make excuses, apologized for being america,no one believes we are to be feared, or that they have a clue what to do to help the economy. food stamps are plus 50%, unemployement over 10%, the deficit plus 50%. personal income down $4000., look at what they have done, w no change for the next 4 years planned! we cannot afford more of this guy! i'm not a fan of romney, i'm certainly not a republican, if anything, i'm a libertarian. please don't vote rather than support more of the current president, he has/is a disaster! the only plus side i can see is he has killed several terrorists. he does not appear to be involved in governing, only in campaigning. romney has been in business, ran a state, and managed a successful olympics. obama was a community organizer. please find some fault in my reasoning and i would vote for obama, but i don't see anything to for for, only things to vote against.

HawgZWylde
09-30-2012, 11:04 AM
Reform your whole system it aint worked forever!!!

Reform it to what?

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 11:04 AM
HERES A BIT OF ROMNEYS SUCCESFULL OLIMPIC GAMES.
WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney embarrassed the United States, and himself, by going to London and insulting the British in advance of the Olympics, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Thursday evening.

"It's not good for us as a country -- it's not good for him -- but as a country to have somebody that's nominated by one of the principal parties to go over and insult everybody," Reid said.

Romney, who takes great pride in heading the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, caused a media sensation Thursday when he said there were "disconcerting" signals that the British might not be prepared for the coming games.

Reid, in an interview with The Huffington Post, said he didn't understand how Romney could have made such a blunder, and had advice for the GOP hopeful the next time he visits an Olympic Games.

"I think I would have thought up this on my own and not [have to rely] on the staff," said Reid. "I would go there and I would say, 'They have done a remarkably good job. I know how they have been hurt with the economy. But they have done this. I have done it myself. It's so hard to do, and they have done a remarkably good job.' That's what they should have done. He would have been cheered and not have the mayor, before 60,000 people, belittle one of our major party nominees. And that's what the mayor did."

A Romney spokeswoman did not return a request for comment.

Romney also duffed his first foreign trip as the presumptive GOP nominee by revealing that he held a secret meeting with British intelligence about the games. His disastrous performance is being chronicled minute by minute on Twitter with a hashtag dedicated to him -- #RomneyShambles.

Conservative British Prime Minister David Cameron mocked Romney in his rebuttal. "We are holding an Olympic Games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities anywhere in the world. Of course, it's easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere," he said, referring to Salt Lake City.

Romney has long been looking forward to the Olympics as a way to move past the storm of his unreleased tax returns and scrutiny around his time at Bain Capital. Reid said he doesn't think Romney has found dry land.

"You don't weather a storm by creating a couple along the way," Reid said

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 11:09 AM
reform it to what?

hawgz, you seem pretty intelLIgent!!
Im simply giving my two...capitalism aint doin much for us. Well maybe for the well off.
I cant fix all your problems, we need to come together as a nation, put stupid differences aside and strive for the greater good of all people`s.
Regardless of anything leave all barberic idealism behind. Look past your beer bellys. And far beyond your front lawn brother!!!:Thumbs Up:

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 11:14 AM
For some unknown reason, Mitt Romney dialed back his tax-cut plan yesterday, the same day new reports showed incomes are dropping.

Last month, median household income fell by about $500, and since Barack Obama became president, income is down over $4,500. But under Mitt Romney’s 20% tax-cut plan, if he truly believes it and follows through with it, a married couple making $70,000 a year would save over $2,000. And take-home pay for a middle-class married couple earning about $140,000 — with their tax rate dropping to 20% from 25% — would increase by over $7,100. Mr. Obama has no such middle-class tax cuts.

So why would Governor Romney tell an Ohio crowd on Wednesday that they shouldn’t “be expecting a huge cut in taxes, ’cause I’m also going to lower deductions and exemptions.”

What is that all about? What kind of message is he sending? Is it pro-growth take-home pay? Or is he pulling back and hedging his bet?

I wrote in my last column about the potential benefits of the Romney plan. I suggested that Romney should give specific examples of higher take-home pay from his tax cuts. And then I suggested that he draw a red line for middle-income taxpayers, and say “you will not lose you’re your deductions.” In other words, send a true growth message. And make it clear, not muddied.

This afternoon, one of the most senior people in the Romney-Ryan camp called me to say that Mitt misspoke, and that I should give him a mulligan. This person told me there’s no pull-back on the pro-growth tax-cut message, no new overemphasis on debt, and no departure from the Reagan-Kemp tradition.

Okay, even though I’m a tennis player, I’m willing to give Mr. Romney a mulligan. But I’ll say this: The growth message has to be crystal clear for the debate next Wednesday night. Mitt is slipping in the polls. People are confused about his message. He must clarify it.

Lower marginal tax rates. Higher middle-class take-home pay to offset lost income under Mr. Obama. More family financial resources. More growth and more jobs.

This doesn’t have to be so hard.:Embarrassed:

HawgZWylde
09-30-2012, 11:42 AM
hawgz, you seem pretty intelLIgent!!
Im simply giving my two...capitalism aint doin much for us. Well maybe for the well off.
I cant fix all your problems, we need to come together as a nation, put stupid differences aside and strive for the greater good of all people`s.
Regardless of anything leave all barberic idealism behind. Look past your beer bellys. And far beyond your front lawn brother!!!:Thumbs Up:

Free market capitalism is what made this country the most desired to live in, and the greatest, most free country in the world. The injection of socialism is what's bringing it down.

And I don't drink alcohol...

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 11:57 AM
I think slaves and spilt indigenous blood made this
Country!!!

HawgZWylde
09-30-2012, 12:44 PM
I think slaves and spilt indigenous blood made this
Country!!!

You are nuts.

Indigenious? You mean Siberian migrants?

detailer
09-30-2012, 12:59 PM
A whiney spoiled little brat that has to sling insults at his foes to feel like a big man. Obama isn't alot better but we are showing some improvement since 2008. Very slow "recovery".

detailer
09-30-2012, 01:01 PM
I vote Dopey for vice

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 01:04 PM
you are nuts.

Ingenious? You mean siberian migrants?
no!!! I said indigenous look it up.
People that now reside on reservations because of your progress!!!
AFRICAN AMERICANS WERE BROUGHT HERE AS SLAVES.....???? STUDY SOME DUDE.

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 01:07 PM
You are nuts.

OK. BUT REMEMBER BEAUTIFULL GIANT REDWOODS WERE ONCE JUST NUTS TOO.

DockRat
09-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Very slow "recovery".
Lol, you got that right.

Time for change, Wake up.

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab97/Foxx_album/molasses-1.jpg

Don't forget about the WHITE SLAVES.

White Slavery: The Slaves That Time Forgot

White Slavery:
White Cargo: The Forgotten History of Britain's White Slaves in America (Paperback) by Don Jordan (Author), Michael Walsh
The Forgotten History
of Britain's White
Slaves in America

They came as slaves; vast human cargo transported on tall British ships bound for the Americas. They were shipped by the hundreds of thousands and included men, women, and even the youngest of children.

Whenever they rebelled or even disobeyed an order, they were punished in the harshest ways. Slave owners would hang their human property by their hands and set their hands or feet on fire as one form of punishment. They were burned alive and had their heads placed on pikes in the marketplace as a warning to other captives.

We don’t really need to go through all of the gory details, do we? After all, we know all too well the atrocities of the African slave trade. But, are we talking about African slavery?

King James II and Charles I led a continued effort to enslave the Irish. Britain’s famed Oliver Cromwell furthered this practice of dehumanizing one’s next door neighbor.

The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.

Ireland quickly became the biggest source of human livestock for English merchants. The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white.

From 1641 to 1652, over 500,000 Irish were killed by the English and another 300,000 were sold as slaves. Ireland’s population fell from about 1,500,000 to 600,000 in one single decade. Families were ripped apart as the British did not allow Irish dads to take their wives and children with them across the Atlantic. This led to a helpless population of homeless women and children. Britain’s solution was to auction them off as well.

During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia. Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder. In 1656, Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers.

Many people today will avoid calling the Irish slaves what they truly were: Slaves. They’ll come up with terms like “Indentured Servants” to describe what occurred to the Irish. However, in most cases from the 17th and 18th centuries, Irish slaves were nothing more than human cattle.

As an example, the African slave trade was just beginning during this same period. It is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with the stain of the hated Catholic theology and more expensive to purchase, were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts.

African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African.

The English masters quickly began breeding the Irish women for both their own personal pleasure and for greater profit. Children of slaves were themselves slaves, which increased the size of the master’s free workforce. Even if an Irish woman somehow obtained her freedom, her kids would remain slaves of her master. Thus, Irish moms, even with this new found emancipation, would seldom abandon their kids and would remain in servitude.

In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves.

http://afgen.com/forgotten_slaves.html

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 08:27 PM
my bad dr, sho you right all slaves bought n sold for the benefit of this country
were the builders.:Embarrassed: EVEN CHINESE MEN BOUGHT AND SOLD WHOM WERENT ALLOWED TO
BE BURIED IN OFFICIAL CEMETARYS HAD TO BE BURIED IN MAKE SHIFT CEMETARYS. NO WOMEN OR CHILDREN WERE ALLOWED SO
CHINESE COULDNT SPREAD ROOTS HERE... LOOK IT UP WHEN METRO DUG UP EAST LA`S STREETS FOR THE GOLD LINE ALL
KINDS OF NASTY OLD SKELETONS FROM THE CLOSET FELL OUT!!!!!!

DockRat
09-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Why do you disregard Obamas failures and lies (seen in videos, his voice).
He had his chance and failed.
Why be such a hater ? Romney has been successful, experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-9Q-kExYo

FELIPE
09-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Were when? I dont belive in this democracy honestly
i aint even voted before (go-ahead attack) show me it works all
the way around and not just thoughs romneys concerned with!!!
I dont deny his anything. All politicians lie!!!

teejay
10-03-2012, 10:41 AM

https://www.pechanga.com/ :Envious:

Skyler
10-03-2012, 11:35 AM

He knew what you were saying. He was pointing out that "native" Americans are actually migrants from Asia that crossed the Aleutian land bridge, and are not indigenous to this continent, nor to South America. Study some, dude.

City Dad
10-03-2012, 03:22 PM
He knew what you were saying. He was pointing out that "native" Americans are actually migrants from Asia that crossed the Aleutian land bridge, and are not indigenous to this continent, nor to South America. Study some, dude.

Actually, the Aleutian land bridge theory is generally the most accepted theory of how the Americas were populated. (I do study this stuff.) It's fascinating.

A number of recent discoveries have pushed back the date of human arrival in this hemisphere by thousands if not tens of thousands of years. Most anthropologists have come to accept the theory that the Americas were settled in waves. Nobody really knows how many waves populated the continents or exactly from whence they came. Genetic testing of course has pointed to a north-eastern Asian origin of course, but skeletal evidence is very scarce.

One theory that I find intriguing is the idea that (at least some) early "Americans" arrived by way of the sea, leap-frogging along the coast line starting from the vicinity of norther Japan and following the food sources - fish, game - to the East and down the coast of present day Canada.

Overall, paleo-anthropology has little in the way of concrete evidence. The scant remains and artifacts that we do have represent and almost incomprehensible span of time and one cannot help but wonder what we don't see in the distant past of the "West."

But I digress... Romney is going to cut through Obama like a hot, obsidian Clovis point through giant ground sloth fat!!!

He will manifest destiny!!!

HawgZWylde
10-03-2012, 04:14 PM

And with that being said, who truly was here first?

Interesting reads...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1630791/posts
http://www.utexas.edu/courses/stross/ant322m_files/1stpersons.htm
http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/hive/Kennewic.htm

TopwaterTony
10-03-2012, 04:50 PM

Interesting reads...

And if you go even further back (you know way past the theocratic invisible timeline or even if you believe in THAT theory), we all came from the same place. This argument is circular and therefore flawed.

ps. not singling you out HawgZWylde, you just happen to be the last one that fed the argument.

Skyler
10-03-2012, 05:51 PM
And if you go even further back (you know way past the theocratic invisible timeline or even if you believe in THAT theory), we all came from the same place. This argument is circular and therefore flawed.

ps. not singling you out HawgZWylde, you just happen to be the last one that fed the argument.

Of course it is circular. We all came from the same area, so we all have the right to occupy whatever lands we can. Felipe fails to understand that this had never worked on a first come, first served basis. More of a "my stick is bigger than yours" rule book. Thats the way I it has been throughout history. Whining about it isn't going to change the fact that two groups of warriors went at it, and the winner took all.

Lady Quagga
10-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Of course it is circular. We all came from the same area, so we all have the right to occupy whatever lands we can. Felipe fails to understand that this had never worked on a first come, first served basis. More of a "my stick is bigger than yours" rule book. Thats the way I it has been throughout history. Whining about it isn't going to change the fact that two groups of warriors went at it, and the winner took all.

Not to threadjack, but I have a question - can we see MORE AdChoices like this one?

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=37368&d=1349315387

City Dad
10-03-2012, 07:13 PM

Well, Sky, that's true to an extent... however throughout most of man's history (and prehistory) homo sapiens have been pretty inept and killing homo sapiens when compared to viruses and bacteria. If you take a look at the pre-Columbian Americas you will see that most often armed conflict alone resulted in displacement (or absorption) of populations rather than eradication. Until very recently disease have been the prime engine of conquest. Whoever brought the nastiest bug(s) to the party was the eventual winner.

Another fact that is often over looked when discussing the population and re-population of the western hemisphere is that many times populations collapse due to factors other than competition with other populations. It is very likely that drought or famine or extinction of game species had already emptied out large portions of the New World before the next "new" group of aliens arrived.

A very good, though somewhat dry, book on the topic is "Guns Germs and Steel."

But I digress....

Romney is going to totally infect Obama with small pox, yellow fever and the clap and he will PREVAIL!!!!!!!!

DockRat
10-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Arthur Davis and black ministers are switching sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi_KaZ53eDg&feature=player_embedded

Skyler
10-04-2012, 04:03 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4-JTMW8M9qM/UG0SP5Q8_fI/AAAAAAABz4U/jajf1gUkfjg/s1600/bigbird.jpg

DockRat
10-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Paul Ryan rips the Obama and Obamacare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNKfbO_PvkI

pcuser
10-05-2012, 02:53 PM

Interesting reads...

Actually, we don't currently have access to the best and perhaps earliest evidence of the original colonizers of the Americas. That evidence is on the coasts where they originally landed. The sea level was much below what it is today as the Ice Age tied up tremendous amounts of water in ice. Furthermore, the idea that they came only by land across Beringia is probably false. Recent findings show that we humans used sea-worthy boats much earlier than previously thought. We have recent evidence of open sea fishing going back far further than expected. We humans probably came to the Americas more than once and at different times.
An important point is being missed. We are all humans who evolved around 70,00 years ago from Homo Heidelbergensis aka Heidelberg Man. We are all far more alike than some would like to admit. It's a shame we can't find common ground and do what's best for our common survival. Hopefully, that is probably beginning to change.

Mojave River Angler
10-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Let's say I held a temp job for 4 years and then the company decided to fill the position permenantly. If I couldn't stop all over outside applicants in the interviews I would have to admit that I've been playing too much golf.

Advantage Romney.

The president has had a chance to convince fair minded people that he has a winning plan. Regardless of the outcome of the elceciton it is obvious now that he has failed that mission.

Like someone else pointed out, even Clinton figured out how to get along the people on the other side long enough to get some stuff done. Obama seems to believe the people on the other side are the enemy and don't represent a portion of the population that he needs to consider. Possibly a fatal miscalculation. Oh, and one more thing...he doesn't pass the socialist sniff test.

So for all the reasons I think Obama has failed I'll vote for the most electable candidate to replace him (liking that candidate is not a prerequisite).

MRA

City Dad
10-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Actually, we don't currently have access to the best and perhaps earliest evidence of the original colonizers of the Americas. That evidence is on the coasts where they originally landed. The sea level was much below what it is today as the Ice Age tied up tremendous amounts of water in ice. Furthermore, the idea that they came only by land across Beringia is probably false. Recent findings show that we humans used sea-worthy boats much earlier than previously thought. We have recent evidence of open sea fishing going back far further than expected. We humans probably came to the Americas more than once and at different times.
An important point is being missed. We are all humans who evolved around 70,00 years ago from Homo Heidelbergensis aka Heidelberg Man. We are all far more alike than some would like to admit. It's a shame we can't find common ground and do what's best for our common survival. Hopefully, that is probably beginning to change.

Ya know, I wish someone would have pointed this stuff our earlier in this post. ;)

Also, I'd like to also point out that the "Heidelberg Man" is assumed to have given rise to Neanderthals and Sapiens... One never knows what has yet to be discovered.

Koontaj
10-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Wow you got some more of that stuff...LOL. Very true we are all human and from planet earth. Oh! Ya! I think Romney is a piece of Cacahit. That vato want to cut my low income brothers. I dont mind getting taxed. I live withing my means
Ya know, I wish someone would have pointed this stuff our earlier in this post. ;)

City Dad
10-05-2012, 04:19 PM
There's still some debate over weather on not the Heidelberg fossils we do have even represent a single species. I'm one of those people who ask " Is paleo-anthropology really a science?" I mean, does the field really follow the scientific method? I'm just sayin'

pcuser
10-05-2012, 05:30 PM
There's still some debate over weather on not the Heidelberg fossils we do have even represent a single species. I'm one of those people who ask " Is paleo-anthropology really a science?" I mean, does the field really follow the scientific method? I'm just sayin'

I was just giving the current position of paleontology regarding the fossil evidence. From genetic research, we know we became a separate species from our immediate predesessors, whoever they were. So, since genetics is a real science, my statement regarding our emergence as a new species seems to be accurate.

City Dad
10-08-2012, 09:54 AM
I was just giving the current position of paleontology regarding the fossil evidence. From genetic research, we know we became a separate species from our immediate predesessors, whoever they were. So, since genetics is a real science, my statement regarding our emergence as a new species seems to be accurate.

I agree that "genetics" is a term which can cover several real sciences - However, I maintain that the assertion that both Neanderthals and modern humans evolved from Heidelberg is a hypothesis only. How has that hypotheses been tested?

If you care to dig you can find plenty of material laying out arguments that paleo-anthropology has a tendency to stray from the scientific method. As you pointed out, there is little in the way of concrete evidence to illuminate the last 70,000 years. And the limited fossil material we do have is jealously guarded - there is very little sharing of fossils for comparison.

One need only to look at the history of pale-anthropology to note that this field is constantly being "rocked" by new fossil evidence of the complexity of hominid evolution. (Google "Homo floresiensis" for a recent example.)

It may well be that Heidelberg represents a root species common to both the Neanderthal and Homo Sapiens lines... but then again, it may well not. It is an unfounded assumption that we will never discover evidence of another species that represents the splitting of Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens as further back in time than Heidelberg. We may even one day discover that Heidelberg was the forerunner of neither Neanderthal nor Homo Sapien and that it represents yet another of the numerous races of hominid that have vanished from the Earth forever.

Oh, and also, MIT Romney will evolve into the next president!!!!

DEVOREFLYER
10-08-2012, 10:08 AM
I guess this proves some are more Neanderthal than others. I suspect that the libs won't like this news.:LOL:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100506-science-neanderthals-humans-mated-interbred-dna-gene/

City Dad
10-08-2012, 10:49 AM
I guess this proves some are more Neanderthal than others. I suspect that the libs won't like this news.:LOL:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100506-science-neanderthals-humans-mated-interbred-dna-gene/

You illustrate my point excellently, Devoreflyer.

The article you link to is now dated! There is even newer evidence that the DNA traits we share were not the result of inter-breeding...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9474109/Neanderthals-did-not-interbreed-with-humans-scientists-find.html

See what I mean? Nothing stays the same for long in paleo-anthropology... It's fascinating stuff... but there is a lot of assumption.

Skyler
10-08-2012, 11:10 AM
You illustrate my point excellently, Devoreflyer.

The article you link to is now dated! There is even newer evidence that the DNA traits we share were not the result of inter-breeding...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9474109/Neanderthals-did-not-interbreed-with-humans-scientists-find.html

See what I mean? Nothing stays the same for long in paleo-anthropology... It's fascinating stuff... but there is a lot of assumption.

Come one, everybody knows we were made from dirt by a giant flying spaghetti monster 5000 years ago. Get with the program.

City Dad
10-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Come one, everybody knows we were made from dirt by a giant flying spaghetti monster 5000 years ago. Get with the program.

dude, you and I both know that Bigfoot formed us from leftover power bait...

DEVOREFLYER
10-08-2012, 11:35 AM

I know a few that must have been formed from leftover "STINK BAIT"!!!!!!!!

Skyler
10-08-2012, 11:36 AM

I was raised a pastafarian, but I've recently been introduced to the Church of the Invisible Pink Unicorn, and am beginning to question my faith in the all great Spaghetti Monster. I mean, being both invisible AND pink, at the same time? Now that's power!

City Dad
10-08-2012, 02:08 PM
I was raised a pastafarian, but I've recently been introduced to the Church of the Invisible Pink Unicorn, and am beginning to question my faith in the all great Spaghetti Monster. I mean, being both invisible AND pink, at the same time? Now that's power!

True story: A few months ago I sat next to a guy on a flight from Atlanta. We got to talking and it turned out he was a Creationist... and I mean with a capitol C. I told him I'm an agnostic. We spent the entire five four flight talking about why he thought the earth was thousands of years old and why I thought it was billions of years old. It was fascinating to hear his reasoning, man. Anyhow, we traded contact info and a week or so later I receive a box in the mail. In it are about a dozen two-hour videos describing the scientific evidence in favor of a 5000-year-old earth. It's amazing. These guys are serious! There's like, this whole industry that has developed supporting the "Young Earth" theory.

I ended up tossing the videos. After their initial shock appeal wears off they're kinda boring. I remember a few of the main points and would be happy to enlighten anyone interested in learning more.

So, since this is a Romney thread I have to ask: Who do you think my Creationist friend is going to vote for?

Skyler
10-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Tim, I'm thoroughly intrigued. Please elaborate on the videos...

City Dad
10-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Tim, I'm thoroughly intrigued. Please elaborate on the videos...

I knew I'd regret throwing those away!

The gist is this: Everything - every single word - of Genesis, King James version is FACT or else it negates the entire rest of the Bible.

One theory... or law I guess - that I remember (because it was illustrated) was that the continents are static. There is no such thing as continental drift. They exist where they have always existed which is right where there are now. Additionally, the oceans were formed when the water burst forth from underneath the Earth's crust.

Also, they talked about how proponents of the "Old Universe" myth like to point out how stars appear to be millions of miles away based on the speed that light allegedly travels (a good point which I never thought of). The argument against light appearing to have traveled millions of miles to reach earth is basically this: "When God created the universe he was acting super naturally" so, I guess we're talking magic.

My best advice is to google "young earth." I'm sure it'll turn up some very interesting stuff.

I'm gonna back track and see if I can come up with the name of the guy who did the videos. I get the impression that he is rather a celebratory of the Young Earth movement.

Have fun!

Skyler
10-08-2012, 04:03 PM
I knew I'd regret throwing those away!

The gist is this: Everything - every single word - of Genesis, King James version is FACT or else it negates the entire rest of the Bible.

One theory... or law I guess - that I remember (because it was illustrated) was that the continents are static. There is no such thing as continental drift. They exist where they have always existed which is right where there are now. Additionally, the oceans were formed when the water burst forth from underneath the Earth's crust.

Also, they talked about how proponents of the "Old Universe" myth like to point out how stars appear to be millions of miles away based on the speed that light allegedly travels (a good point which I never thought of). The argument against light appearing to have traveled millions of miles to reach earth is basically this: "When God created the universe he was acting super naturally" so, I guess we're talking magic.

My best advice is to google "young earth." I'm sure it'll turn up some very interesting stuff.

I'm gonna back track and see if I can come up with the name of the guy who did the videos. I get the impression that he is rather a celebratory of the Young Earth movement.

Have fun!

So, carbon dating is obviously wrong too, I presume? As are extreme cases of long-term erosion? And the dinosaurs, mammoths, and trilobytes, though found in different sediment layers, all died within a couple thousand years of each other? And diamonds and fossil fuels are that easy to make in the short term? Sounds legit. Where do I send a check?

City Dad
10-08-2012, 04:21 PM
So, carbon dating is obviously wrong too, I presume? As are extreme cases of long-term erosion? And the dinosaurs, mammoths, and trilobytes, though found in different sediment layers, all died within a couple thousand years of each other? And diamonds and fossil fuels are that easy to make in the short term? Sounds legit. Where do I send a check?

I'm tellin' ya man, there are plenty of organizations that will accept you donation(s).

Skyler
10-08-2012, 04:44 PM
I'm tellin' ya man, there are plenty of organizations that will accept you donation(s).

All glory to the Hypno-toad.

smokehound
10-10-2012, 07:13 PM
all glory to the hypno-toad.all glory, indeed

TroutOnly
10-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Its real simple if you want a pay check vote for romney if you want a welfare check vote for obama ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,four yrs of the current clown is enough for me,,,,,,,,,,,thats about as simple as it gets pat,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishfinder
10-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Its real simple if you want a pay check vote for romney if you want a welfare check vote for obama ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,four yrs of the current clown is enough for me,,,,,,,,,,,thats about as simple as it gets pat,,,,,,,,,,,,

guess you said everything i was thinking.

billy b
10-11-2012, 08:42 AM
The Democrats have the extra votes ... from the minorities (not all, but most) ... and the handout seekers.

Romney is too nice and successful looking ... which will turn off those I mentioned above

I'm voting for Mitt ... but have some big religious issues with him
Interesting how big a issue that should be ... he's the presidential candidate ... not my God ... or papal authority

Jack said, "You can't handle the truth" Can you read this post and just take it as just one man's (honest) opinion ... and that's all?

DEVOREFLYER
10-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Ramirez get's it right yet again, I love this guy.

DockRat
10-12-2012, 05:31 PM
:Applause:

Did you hear about the Heckler at the Romney campaign stop ?

During a recent Romney campaign stop, a heckler from the audience hollered, "Hey Mitt Witt, where are you hiding your tax returns?"

Governor Romney politely responded, "I've found a very secure place that I'm certain they won't be found."

The insistent heckler, then shouted, "And just where is that ?

Governor Romney smiled and said, "They are underneath Obama's Birth Certificate, college records, his immigration status as a student, and
his funding sources to pay for college.
What's your next question?"

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

TopwaterTony
10-12-2012, 09:16 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/1640/mittsprofits.png