PDA

View Full Version : A-rig Spotty report Pics

fishgeek
09-23-2012, 03:40 PM
When fishing for spottys this morning.

The tide was in one of the weird swings so i had small expectations.

Total count between the three of us. 4 spottys.

14 inches Reebs Bolt Thrower Sexy Shad

The i tied on a Alabama rig with three swimbaits and 2 blades. I put two of the swimbaits in sexy shad color and the other was a Bay smelt.
The fish ate the bay smelt color.
fish was about 10 inches or less lol... the dont catch monster spottys but they catch fish! I want to get 2 spottys on one A-rig!

p.s i know a fishing website giving away a shimano curado but i cant post up about it without it being taken down. msg me for details.

---Will

Ifishtoolittle
09-23-2012, 03:44 PM
Nice job out there Will.

fishgeek
09-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Thanks!! It was a fun day out on the water!!

Airona124
09-23-2012, 06:21 PM
nice i caught my last good spottie on sexy smelt

SP Dan
09-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Hi ya Will,

The fishing has been a bit slow for all of us :Rolls Eyes:, so consider yourself blessed to have landed such a nice selection of fish. :Smile:
I look at it as a good time to work on my technique and fine tune my gear, change out hooks and do a lot of RECON sessions while I'm waiting on the Winter bite to commence.

Thanx for the interesting read with pic's! :Cool: Keep them reports a comin'.

SP Dan <"))><

fishgeek
09-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi ya Will,

The fishing has been a bit slow for all of us :Rolls Eyes:, so consider yourself blessed to have landed such a nice selection of fish. :Smile:
I look at it as a good time to work on my technique and fine tune my gear, change out hooks and do a lot of RECON sessions while I'm waiting on the Winter bite to commence.

Thanx for the interesting read with pic's! :Cool: Keep them reports a comin'.

SP Dan <"))><

The last bay I got skunked at was Newport. So I am a little scared to go there. I can not seem to figure that bay out! I have never caught a spotty larger than 1.5 pounds there. I know they are in there just not as plentiful compared to the other bays

DockRat
09-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Thnx for the report.
DR