PDA

View Full Version : What do you really think of President Obama?

pcuser
09-23-2012, 02:37 PM
All right, enough of your pussy-footing around, what do you really feel about Obama? Go to your heart of hearts and let us know. Don't hold back. Let it out from deep in your soul...

DEVOREFLYER
09-23-2012, 02:48 PM
"CENSORED" Plain and simple.

cutbait
09-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Will you be joining in?

Or is it just another attempt to try and draw out a harsh reaction as to try and validate him

etucker1959
09-23-2012, 03:25 PM
All right, enough of your pussy-footing around, what do you really feel about Obama? Go to your heart of hearts and let us know. Don't hold back. Let it out from deep in your soul...

Maybe with as much partisan politics which has plagued the Obama presidency, is it possible racism has something to do with it, but nobody as the nerve to admit it. Case in point, the day president Obama was elected what was the Republican slogan. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE PRESIDENT OBAMA A ONE TERM PRESIDENT. The Republicans didn't even give him a chance to see what he would do, they said "ANY THING YOUR IN FAVOR OF WERE AGAINST IT." That's when I first heard the Republicans called the" PARTY OF NO."

pcuser
09-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Will you be joining in?

Or is it just another attempt to try and draw out a harsh reaction as to try and validate him

I started it and I don't need validation. Just something to learn from...

cutbait
09-23-2012, 03:33 PM
I started it and I don't need validation. Just something to learn from...

Puhlease....

Looks ike your not willing to work at all with the GOP, does that make you partisan? YUP!

Give it a break, you were sooo totally trying to bait any conservative poster so you can claim "racism"...

Nothing like crying racism to make ya feel better about him

pcuser
09-23-2012, 03:37 PM
Maybe with as much partisan politics which has plagued the Obama presidency, is it possible racism has something to do with it, but nobody as the nerve to admit it. Case in point, the day president Obama was elected what was the Republican slogan. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE PRESIDENT OBAMA A ONE TERM PRESIDENT. The Republicans didn't even give him a chance to see what he would do, they said "ANY THING YOUR IN FAVOR OF WERE AGAINST IT." That's when I first heard the Republicans called the" PARTY OF NO."

Actually, I wasn't looking for anything in particular. Anything is welcome. If racism appears, then it appears. There are obviously racists in this country. You can see it by googling Ku Klux Klan. That doesn't neccessarily mean there is racism on this board.

pcuser
09-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Puhlease....

Looks ike your not willing to work at all with the GOP, does that make you partisan? YUP!

Give it a break, you were sooo totally trying to bait any conservative poster so you can claim "racism"...

Nothing like crying racism to make ya feel better about him

Again, I have no need to bait anyone and I certainly have no need to claim racism. I also have no need to feel better about him, certainly not by "claiming" racism. Besides, it racism appears, it appears. Simple.

cutbait
09-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Again, I have no need to bait anyone and I certainly have no need to claim racism. I also have no need to feel better about him, certainly not by "claiming" racism. Besides, it racism appears, it appears. Simple.

Sorry PC, I confused yours and Etucks reply.. My phone small screen and all.

I still standby the theory your baiting with this post, just not about racism. Unless it comes up ofcourse?

Lady Quagga
09-23-2012, 04:23 PM

PC,

I see you've started a couple of threads in the same vein. While the replies will be amusing, I think a more interesting thread topic would be, "Does anyone here reasonably believe a two-party system can effectively serve this country?"

pcuser
09-23-2012, 04:42 PM
PC,

I see you've started a couple of threads in the same vein. While the replies will be amusing, I think a more interesting thread topic would be, "Does anyone here reasonably believe a two-party system can effectively serve this country?"

Amusing, yeah. I'm not feeling that well today and just started something light. You should start the thread about the two-party system...

smokehound
09-24-2012, 04:49 AM
Obama is the result of three decades of bad parenting skills, culminating in a hoard of mindless monkeys that vote for whoever's #1 on a fox presidential "poll"...

DockRat
09-24-2012, 06:39 AM
What good is a Obama opinion if your head is so far in the sand that even facts and data presented will not change your mind ?

Example; his executive orders. Did your read them ?
Just that list alone is enough to make a person run for the hills.

DEBT; You ignore that too. Why ?
It goes up ONE MILLION DOLLARS every 50 seconds.
DO YOU CARE IF THE USA GOES BANKRUPT ?

Sheep going off a cliff, WAKE UP. http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t195/FruitySheep/avatars/head-in-sand.jpg

Obama supporter video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxE-lGK_OZU

DEVOREFLYER
09-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Someone gets it!!!!

And then some don't.

City Dad
09-24-2012, 09:49 AM
Another good title for this thread would have been "Knock, Knock."

As I've said before, I find these types of, em... "discussions" can have a marked bumming effect on me, so, I try and look at 'em the way I think Kurt might have... which is still pretty depressing, but funny when viewed with a certain mind-set.

Anyhow, "The two real political parties in America are the Winners and the Losers. The people don’t acknowledge this. They claim membership in two imaginary parties, the Republicans and the Democrats, instead."

So, to answer the question posed in the title of this thread I'd think you'd have to ask yourself some very honest and very hard questions - which people wont.

Obviously, Obama is, or at least has been, a "Winner." so, he's got that going for him... the only measure by which I've made my decision is to compare and contrast pandering strategies: Whose nightmare visions is the candidate stoking? In my view, the voters with whom Obama concerns himself are less apt to - or more accurately less capable of - allowing something stupid and horrific to transpire in the name of their owns interests than those Romney is... but only slightly.

and so it goes.

DockRat
09-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Obviously, Obama is, or at least has been, a "Winner."

The Quote of the Decade: :LOL:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/damien137/gif/1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open.gif

etucker1959
09-26-2012, 09:17 PM

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/damien137/gif/1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open.gif

I agree with you that the national debt is way out of control. If you think about it, both parties gots us here and neither one has a clue how it fix it properly.

etucker1959
09-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Let me spin off to the budget for a minute. Lot's of complaining, but what would you do? I'll start by just putting things into a % of GWP, we can argue individual items at a later date. The current administration is spending 25% of GWP, and taxing 15% of GWP, that 10% difference is our budget deficit. The question now is what would you do? I'll give you a hint, Clinton was the last President to have a balanced budget. He taxed and spent at 21% of GWP. Do you see why we are in the big mess that were in. The Republicans don't want to raise revenue and the Democrats don't want to cut spending. The obvious solution is to cut spending and to raise revenue. But to what % of GWP is the $64,000 question, if you want a balanced budget.

FELIPE
09-27-2012, 10:27 PM
"~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006)
LMAO!!!! HEY DR A DECADE IS ONLY TEN YEARS
YOUR ATLEAST TWO YEARS TO LATE....SO DOES THE PRESIDENT GET
TO RAISE OUR DEBT LIMIT AS MUCH AS THEY`D LIKE TOO?? IS BARACK THE ONLY PRESIDENT OF THE U.S
PAST AND PRESENT??? OH WELL HE`S STILL TO BLAME FOR IT ALL RIGHT???!!!:LOL:

fishinarteest
09-28-2012, 12:06 AM
"Does anyone here reasonably believe a two-party system can effectively serve this country?"

No................

FELIPE
09-28-2012, 12:39 AM
"Does anyone here reasonably believe a two-party system can effectively serve this country?"

YES!!!!:Embarrassed: :LOL:

DockRat
09-28-2012, 06:05 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/oldman9x/ObamaPhone.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNW4kEdBmhU

JL
09-28-2012, 06:32 AM
We are heading out to hunt for Dorado today so I don't have the time to respond and touch all the areas i would like to comment on. So let me just quick suggest a few on why we need to Vote Pres Obama out.

Recent very broad executive rulings and support for abortion on demand for any month including up to 30 plus weeks.
Recent orders that all Faith based organizations that support of manage health care facilities provide birth control and abortion services / or pay for it
Recent executive order to stop work while taking welfare from the Govt. No work requirement just free money
Recent comments claiming to be a christian and yet supporting Gay Marriage and wholesale abortion
His very weak response to the recent killing or our Ambassador to Libya and trying to use the Islam movie as the excuse.

Got to go but will come back this weekend and share more.

Tight lines and God Bless

FELIPE
09-28-2012, 04:50 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/oldman9x/obamaphone.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnw4kedbmhu

dr your so condasCending calling people buddy theN speaking down bout them!!!
I like the way you act so intelectual and show the knowledge of a baboon!!!

Lady Quagga
09-29-2012, 03:09 AM
Recent very broad executive rulings and support for abortion on demand for any month including up to 30 plus weeks.

For every "pro-lifer" you find wanting to vote out a Democrat, you will find a "pro-choicer" wanting to vote out a Republican. Neither side has the moral high-ground here, and trying to convince anyone otherwise is an exercise in futility.

However, being someone who never passes up an opportunity to stir up a hornet's nest, I offer you this: http://www.freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/abortion-and-crime-who-should-you-believe. Feel free to get your tighty-whities all up in a wad over this.

Recent orders that all Faith based organizations that support of manage health care facilities provide birth control and abortion services / or pay for it

If you take government subsidies, you are bound by government rules and regulations. If you don't like it, feel free trying to throw out those parts of the Constitution you find unfashionable.

Recent executive order to stop work while taking welfare from the Govt. No work requirement just free money

I am curious - would you be complaining if people with a legitimate need for supplemental assistance were working AND collecting welfare?

Recent comments claiming to be a christian and yet supporting Gay Marriage and wholesale abortion

John 8:7.

His very weak response to the recent killing or our Ambassador to Libya and trying to use the Islam movie as the excuse.

Okay now you are just being ridiculous. While you and I may see this as an unjustified killing of innocent Americans, you cannot deny the fact that, right or wrong, Innocence of Muslims was the catalyst for this recent violence. But noooo, condemning the killings and taking steps to bring the guilty to justice doesn't seem to be enough for you. So, what would have satisfied you? A B-52 strike on the entire country? Perhaps a tactical nuke? Hmm?

DockRat
09-29-2012, 06:26 AM
dr your so condasCending calling people buddy theN speaking down bout them!!!
I like the way you act so intelectual and show the knowledge of a baboon!!!

Thanks Felipe, I like the way you spell also. http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa249/wexamos/Baboon.gif

THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT REPUBLICANS VS DEMOCRATS, GET OVER IT !!!

IT IS BASIC ECONOMICS AND THE USA IS GOING BANKRUPT. WAKE UP PEOPLE.
FREE MONEY DOES NOT LAST FOREVER.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH DEBT WE ARE IN, CLUELESS.
YOU WILL FINALLY FIGURE IT OUT WHEN RIOTS BREAK OUT IN LA.

OH, THE GOV IS BROKE :Head Bang: 16 Trillion and going up daily.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/loudtalker/wallstats_trillion.jpg

http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae80/profvic/baboon.jpg DR

HawgZWylde
09-29-2012, 08:26 AM
For every "pro-lifer" you find wanting to vote out a Democrat, you will find a "pro-choicer" wanting to vote out a Republican. Neither side has the moral high-ground here, and trying to convince anyone otherwise is an exercise in futility.

However, being someone who never passes up an opportunity to stir up a hornet's nest, I offer you this: http://www.freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/abortion-and-crime-who-should-you-believe. Feel free to get your tighty-whities all up in a wad over this.

-Do you support legal genocide?

If you take government subsidies, you are bound by government rules and regulations. If you don't like it, feel free trying to throw out those parts of the Constitution you find unfashionable.

-Define government subsidies to said entity. Forcing a religious organization to do something against their religion is a violation of the separation of Church and State. Forcing taxpayers and or religious organizations to fund birth control is morally wrong. Simply don't have sex. It's a choice.

I am curious - would you be complaining if people with a legitimate need for supplemental assistance were working AND collecting welfare?

-Define legitimate needs and type of supplemental assistance.

John 8:7.

-" So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." So???

Okay now you are just being ridiculous. While you and I may see this as an unjustified killing of innocent Americans, you cannot deny the fact that, right or wrong, Innocence of Muslims was the catalyst for this recent violence. But noooo, condemning the killings and taking steps to bring the guilty to justice doesn't seem to be enough for you. So, what would have satisfied you? A B-52 strike on the entire country? Perhaps a tactical nuke? Hmm?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/28/us-usa-libya-intelligence-idUSBRE88R1EG20120928

Obama's support and active involvement in the so called "Arab Spring", cryptic for Islamic Revolution, was nothing short of the biggest foreign policy failure in our country's history. The "movie" trailer was out for months prior to this wonderful display of "peaceful" humanity. What we have here is Obama playing the blame game and in full damage control mode. Facts are facts, and this was an Al Quaeda attack on the anniversary of 9/11. Foreign governments and intelligence agencies warned the Obama administration days, if not weeks prior that this attack...

*I have no idea why this post formatted the way it did. Some of my responses are up in your quoted reply...

TopwaterTony
09-29-2012, 08:43 AM
[url]Facts are facts, and this was an Al Quaeda attack on the anniversary of 9/11. Foreign governments and intelligence agencies warned the Obama administration days, if not weeks prior that this attack...

Facts are facts that also on 9/11/01 there were warnings given as well but fell on deaf ears. So do you expect any different from our government given it's history? You'd expect us to learn from our mistakes, but time and time again things repeat, to no avail.

HawgZWylde
09-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Facts are facts that also on 9/11/01 there were warnings given as well but fell on deaf ears. So do you expect any different from our government given it's history? You'd expect us to learn from our mistakes, but time and time again things repeat, to no avail.

And our intelligence knew these planes would be taken down by a bunch of lunatics with BOXCUTTERS? And which planes were to be used? Oh, we were supposed to racially profile all middle eastern men between the ages of 18-50, right? (I would) And, if what you say is correct, then why didn't Clinton stop it? Why didn't Clinton take Bin Laden when the offer was made to hand him over on a silver platter? Bush was in office for 6 months prior to the attacks, it was Clinton's intelligence that was still being used at that time. So?

The most recent attack involved much more specific information, so why wasn't our ambassador being protected at all?

TopwaterTony
09-29-2012, 09:13 AM
And our intelligence knew these planes would be taken down by a bunch of lunatics with BOXCUTTERS? And which planes were to be used? Oh, we were supposed to racially profile all middle eastern men between the ages of 18-50, right? (I would) And, if what you say is correct, then why didn't Clinton stop it? Why didn't Clinton take Bin Laden when the offer was made to hand him over on a silver platter? Bush was in office for 6 months prior to the attacks, it was Clinton's intelligence that was still being used at that time. So?

The most recent attack involved much more specific information, so why wasn't our ambassador being protected at all?

Agreed, Clinton should have took him out when he had the chance. Why he didn't only a few will ever know. Why didn't Bush take action, ANY KIND OF ACTION on the 6 different instances of his administration receiving intel DURING HIS FIRST 6 MONTHS about an unknown attack from people whom are already within our borders and it was imminent? Another instance of only a few knowing the answer to. This information will never be released in it's entirety because it would clearly show negligence. As little as a warning given to the public could potentially have rattled and disturbed the entire plot. And now Obama? I am starting to see a pattern here. Just saying, all the smoke and mirrors WE SEE AND HEAR is not really whats going on behind closed doors and us normal folk are staged to be consumed and distracted over partisan BS.

HawgZWylde
09-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Agreed, Clinton should have took him out when he had the chance. Why he didn't only a few will ever know. Why didn't Bush take action, ANY KIND OF ACTION on the 6 different instances of his administration receiving intel DURING HIS FIRST 6 MONTHS about an unknown attack from people whom are already within our borders and it was imminent? Another instance of only a few knowing the answer to. This information will never be released in it's entirety because it would clearly show negligence. As little as a warning given to the public could potentially have rattled and disturbed the entire plot. And now Obama? I am starting to see a pattern here. Just saying, all the smoke and mirrors WE SEE AND HEAR is not really whats going on behind closed doors and us normal folk are staged to be consumed and distracted over partisan BS.

Agreed Tony, good post. As far as Bush is concerned, I'm not sure what he constitutionally could have done without more specifics. I think perhaps you are correct, the public should have been notified of unspecific imminent danger. But not much more could have been done absent specific info on how and where they were going to attack. Perhaps they felt the public would panic? I don't know, but I think perhaps we should have been given that chance...

etucker1959
09-29-2012, 09:25 AM
Thanks Felipe, I like the way you spell also. http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa249/wexamos/Baboon.gif

THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT REPUBLICANS VS DEMOCRATS, GET OVER IT !!!

IT IS BASIC ECONOMICS AND THE USA IS GOING BANKRUPT. WAKE UP PEOPLE.
FREE MONEY DOES NOT LAST FOREVER.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH DEBT WE ARE IN, CLUELESS.
YOU WILL FINALLY FIGURE IT OUT WHEN RIOTS BREAK OUT IN LA.

OH, THE GOV IS BROKE :Head Bang: 16 Trillion and going up daily.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/loudtalker/wallstats_trillion.jpg

http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae80/profvic/baboon.jpg DR

Hey DocRat,

I agree with you about the country going broke, but why is it, no one is commenting on my comments about what percentage of the GWP the government should tax and spend. Could it be that both sides Republicans and Deomocrats both believe in deficit spending.

Lady Quagga
09-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Do you support legal genocide?

Save your political hyperbole.

I support the right for women to have abortions.

Define government subsidies to said entity. Forcing a religious organization to do something against their religion is a violation of the separation of Church and State. Forcing taxpayers and or religious organizations to fund birth control is morally wrong. Simply don't have sex. It's a choice.

If your organization uses government funding to operate, then your organization is subject to government regulation. If it wasn't, that would be a violation of the separation of church and state.

Define legitimate needs and type of supplemental assistance.

I am not going to wrangle about what defines legitimate needs or supplemental assistance. Let's stipulate that we have found a definition which we can both agree on - I pose the question again: Would you be complaining if people with a legitimate need for supplemental assistance were working AND collecting welfare?

" So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." So???

If you can't draw a conclusion I feel bad for you, son -
I got 99 problems but context ain't one!

Obama's support and active involvement in the so called "Arab Spring", cryptic for Islamic Revolution, was nothing short of the biggest foreign policy failure in our country's history.

Uh no, it wasn't.

The "movie" trailer was out for months prior to this wonderful display of "peaceful" humanity. What we have here is Obama playing the blame game and in full damage control mode. Facts are facts, and this was an Al Quaeda attack on the anniversary of 9/11. Foreign governments and intelligence agencies warned the Obama administration days, if not weeks prior that this attack...

Oh, we've known for a few days now that the attack was organized. But the film did serve as the catalyst for the outbreak of violence we witnessed. Now, if you want to suggest that the outrage over the film was orchestrated, I might be willing to entertain that as a possibility. CNN says it more succinctly: Administration, intelligence officials and lawmakers have disagreed about whether the violence was the result of a mob gone awry, a planned terror attack or a combination of the two. Whichever you believe, it didn't stop the Republicans from turning this into a partisan issue.

Of course, this would not be the first Administration to have ignored warnings about terrorist operations - and I'm not talking about 9/11 either....

CATFISH-PREDATOR
09-29-2012, 03:49 PM
who cares! its gonna be the same for the lower class! no matter who is president, it will be the same BS..

etucker1959
09-29-2012, 04:11 PM
who cares! its gonna be the same for the lower class! no matter who is president, it will be the same BS..

I disagree, if the Republicans win and are able to put forth their agenda. I would say it's safe to say they would have no problem throwing the lower class under the bus. Any disagreement from our conservative friends.

CATFISH-PREDATOR
09-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Keep politics out of a fishing forum!!!

JL
09-29-2012, 04:50 PM
I really don't see any problem with a "General Discussion site" on the forum. I did not even look at this site for years before i responded to the presidential questions this past week. It gives the members a chance to share and use it as a free speech area. Keeps some of the inappropriate stuff off the fishing sections. I also think it adds insight to the members. There have been some very intelligent and committed comments in the General discussion area that don't show when you are submitting a fish report. What makes me smile is that Democrats and Republicans no matter how committed they are to their candidate all talk the same language when it is about fishing. Makes our fishing reports a place where we all gather and share without the world interrupting our commitment to our sport

DockRat
09-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Keep politics out of a fishing forum!!!

Yo, Fontana.

Forum: General Discussion

Post General "Non-Fishing" topics here.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/Shancusangel/Random/image001.jpg

http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk431/woatata/Baboon.png DR

DockRat
09-29-2012, 09:51 PM
All right, enough of your pussy-footing around, what do you really feel about Obama?

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww342/williambellor/Obama%20Sucks/Abomination.jpg
DR

HawgZWylde
09-30-2012, 09:49 AM
http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww342/williambellor/Obama%20Sucks/Abomination.jpg
DR

The ObamaNation is an Abomination DR...

HawgZWylde
09-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Save your political hyperbole.

I support the right for women to have abortions.

If your organization uses government funding to operate, then your organization is subject to government regulation. If it wasn't, that would be a violation of the separation of church and state.

I am not going to wrangle about what defines legitimate needs or supplemental assistance. Let's stipulate that we have found a definition which we can both agree on - I pose the question again: Would you be complaining if people with a legitimate need for supplemental assistance were working AND collecting welfare?

If you can't draw a conclusion I feel bad for you, son -
I got 99 problems but context ain't one!

Uh no, it wasn't.

Oh, we've known for a few days now that the attack was organized. But the film did serve as the catalyst for the outbreak of violence we witnessed. Now, if you want to suggest that the outrage over the film was orchestrated, I might be willing to entertain that as a possibility. CNN says it more succinctly: Administration, intelligence officials and lawmakers have disagreed about whether the violence was the result of a mob gone awry, a planned terror attack or a combination of the two. Whichever you believe, it didn't stop the Republicans from turning this into a partisan issue.

Of course, this would not be the first Administration to have ignored warnings about terrorist operations - and I'm not talking about 9/11 either....

-"Would you be complaining if people with a legitimate need for supplemental assistance were working AND collecting welfare?"

Define "legitimate need". Under certain circumstances I would support it.

-Obama's support and active involvement in the so called "Arab Spring", cryptic for Islamic Revolution, was nothing short of the biggest foreign policy failure in our country's history.

"Uh no, it wasn't."

Yes it was and continues to be. Go to Drudge and read article after article (from legitimate news sources) of his, and his administrations failures. I'm not going to bother pasting them here as there are TOO MANY...

-"Oh, we've known for a few days now that the attack was organized. But the film did serve as the catalyst for the outbreak of violence we witnessed. Now, if you want to suggest that the outrage over the film was orchestrated, I might be willing to entertain that as a possibility. CNN says it more succinctly: Administration, intelligence officials and lawmakers have disagreed about whether the violence was the result of a mob gone awry, a planned terror attack or a combination of the two. Whichever you believe, it didn't stop the Republicans from turning this into a partisan issue.

Of course, this would not be the first Administration to have ignored warnings about terrorist operations - and I'm not talking about 9/11 either...."

Here's another jewel showing the lies and the damage control the Obama administration is employing;

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/29/Benghazi-Gate-Timeline-What%20Government-Knew-What-they-Said?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BreitbartFeed+%28Breitbart+Fe ed%29

Lady Quagga
09-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Under certain circumstances I would support it.

Fair enough.

Yes it was and continues to be.

Uh no, it is not the biggest foreign policy failure in our country's history. Not by a long shot.

Here's another jewel showing the lies and the damage control the Obama administration is employing

Once again, this would not be the first Administration to have ignored repeated warnings about terrorist operations. Or for that matter, refused to take action and found to be lying-by-omission in order to further their own political interests. And it doesn't change the fact that people are jumping on the partisan bandwagon because of their disdain for the current President.

smokehound
09-30-2012, 04:39 PM
Ahhhh... Norway. Sounds better by the moment.

IMO the worst president we've ever had was Reagan.

Id like to dig his skull up and do horrible things to it.