PDA

View Full Version : Bako two dayer at Castaic

cutbait
09-23-2012, 07:10 AM
Trailblazer loaded up and hit the lake thursday solo, saw Bobarino and clients.. TB landed 9 stripers and no green carp. 3 of his fish were very nice. 6-8 lbers.

Friday I met him there and the bite had slowed a bit more, we only landed 7, but atleast none of the green carp fouled our baits.

There were boils both thursday and friday, but can be best described as piss ant boils.. spread out, weak, brief, and very smart fish. We decided our time was better spent on the troll and turns out it was. Only saw one boil fish hooked up out of 20 boats, don't know if it was landed or not because the guy must of been using a noodle with light line. Took him forever to move that fish.

I have pics of TB's nicer fish on my phone but too lazy to photobucket yadda yadda..

I ran into a friend who just got back from Alaska and had a bunch of Salmon. He sure does like Stripers and I sure do like Salmon, so I didn't snap any pics of the 2lb range stripers from friday before my buddy ran home with the stripers :Smile:

Everyday is different, just wasn't an easy trip this time

trail blazer
09-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Missed ya on thursday bro,,,,,,,,,glad ya made it fri,,,,,,,,,gave double a the bigger ones from thurday,,,,,,,,,ENJOY AA!

Was a blast both days out there,,,,,,,,hanging with friends/fishing/catching======PRICELESS!

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
09-23-2012, 09:33 AM
Missed ya on thursday bro,,,,,,,,,glad ya made it fri,,,,,,,,,gave double a the bigger ones from thurday,,,,,,,,,ENJOY AA!

Was a blast both days out there,,,,,,,,hanging with friends/fishing/catching======PRICELESS!

TRAIL BLAZER

Always cool seeing friendly FNN'ers out at the lake... Forgot the handful of striper guys we kept in contact with. Didn't know anyones screen name nor did it matter..

I have 6 filets on the cold smoker.. come get ya some

socalbassboy
09-23-2012, 09:49 AM
way to go you guys!

dk4885
09-23-2012, 12:58 PM
sounds like u guys put in alot of work out there on the water, but in the end you killed the jail birds, great job,,,,,,

we will be down there 2 days this coming weekend pyramid sat to WIN striper bowl then castaic sunday.

trail blazer
09-23-2012, 04:21 PM
sounds like u guys put in alot of work out there on the water, but in the end you killed the jail birds, great job,,,,,,

we will be down there 2 days this coming weekend pyramid sat to WIN striper bowl then castaic sunday.

OOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,HARDCORE BRO!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do what i did,,,,,,,,,,all day on the lake,,,,,,,,,off to town for dinner and some evening refreshments
then back to the line up area <1st in line at 8pm,,lol>slept in the boat under the stars like a baby!

STRIPER JUNKIE LIFESTYLE!OOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Kill,m D/K!

TRAIL BLAZER

PONTOON
09-23-2012, 08:09 PM
When the Team of Cutbait and Trailblazer hit the water together there is no striper safe from their wrath!:Cool:

Way to go out there guys and keep the reports coming..........very enjoyable to read about you two.:Thumbs Up:

bwood2
09-23-2012, 08:36 PM

OOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,HARDCORE BRO!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do what i did,,,,,,,,,,all day on the lake,,,,,,,,,off to town for dinner and some evening refreshments
then back to the line up area <1st in line at 8pm,,lol>slept in the boat under the stars like a baby!

STRIPER JUNKIE LIFESTYLE!OOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Kill,m D/K!

TRAIL BLAZER

Your a nut TB

TroutOnly
09-24-2012, 08:29 AM
GREENCARPBOY I MISSED YOU FRI SAW AND GOT TO TALK WITH SCOTT ON THURS,,,,,,THE BIG MAN SLAYED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,