PDA

View Full Version : Night Fishing - Pyramid Lake

flounder
09-19-2012, 11:05 AM
:Confused::Confused::Confused: Has anyone heard about a "night fishing" in October at Pyramid Lake ? Is it any better than Castaic's ?

Coefficient13
09-19-2012, 12:49 PM
I have not heard of this

Pyramid allowed me in on my Kayak, whereas Castaic said no kayaks, making Pyramid night fishing the "real" one of the two and clearly the superior.

flounder
09-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I over heard some guys talking about it at the front gate, and would like to check it out. I missed the one in April, but it sounded like crappy weather. I will keep my ear to the ground. Thanks again man !

trail blazer
09-22-2012, 06:55 PM
The last night event,,,,,,,,,,,was awsome!

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?63270-NICEEEEEEE-GREAT-TIME-Beautiful-conditions-had-a-blast

Havnt heard anything myself abought another 1 any time soon but you never know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1 thing is for sure,,,,if we ever do have another one we ALL better get the word out and make sure that we pack the line with boats ,,,,make it really worthwile for the lakestaff to jump through all the hoops and stuff ,,,,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-24-2012, 10:52 AM
they may have planned something w/o my knowledge but I have not been in the loop for a night event...I kinda doubt it but it could have been planned w/o me....cant say for sure but doubtful...there WILL be more though

stocker
09-29-2012, 03:58 PM
If I lived within an hour of Pyramid or Castaic I would be night fishing exclusively any free time I had.

flounder
10-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Gletemfeelsteelgary ... do you work for the lake ? If so how can we get more events going out there ? It would be nice to get some fishing in without all those jet skis flying around :/ Just saying

gletemfeelsteelgary
10-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Gletemfeelsteelgary ... do you work for the lake ? If so how can we get more events going out there ? It would be nice to get some fishing in without all those jet skis flying around :/ Just saying

NO I do not work for the lake but I do work with them frequently to help them out…

In fact we may be starting an organization to help the lake….kinda like the friends of castaic lake but for pyramid….but that’s down the ways a bit still..

There IS a night event coming soon….I think the later part of this month, I was asked to do the flyer when I was there for StriperBOWL..

I forgot the date as I had allot on my mind when I entered the lake b4 the tournament…

I’ll publish the date soon and I’ll get the flyer done this week..

MORE will follow

CAPT'N
10-01-2012, 11:02 AM
sweet! , !

flounder
10-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Aweome ! Thanks for the update ... its been a few weeks since I've been back up there.