PDA

View Full Version : Corona from tube-9-19

Surfnsnowboard3
09-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Hit the lake at 0630. Dont know where everybody is, me and 1 other person on the lake, but good for me. Caught my limit by 0830. All on fly lined mackeral. Another great day. Any questions, just ask.

Leejahd
09-19-2012, 09:48 AM
You've been killing it out there man I haven't been to corona in 2 weeks I put the catfish gear away already so for me the season is over .I've been having success by the side boatdocks shore line!!

HookedUptuber
09-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Nice quick limit I was there last night same thing only a few boats maybe Max 10 people at night managed 7 on the stringer lost a big one at the net and on the kick back one fell off the stringer :( Carolined shrimp with sour stinky love sauce. Ran in to a School of blues that we're hittin the surface like dolphins just before sun down on the back side of the lake

Surfnsnowboard3
09-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Nice quick limit I was there last night same thing only a few boats maybe Max 10 people at night managed 7 on the stringer lost a big one at the net and on the kick back one fell off the stringer :( Carolined shrimp with sour stinky love sauce. Ran in to a School of blues that we're hittin the surface like dolphins just before sun down on the back side of the lake

Nice job. I've never tubed at night. I'm assuming you need a light?

HookedUptuber
09-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Yeah def need a light. Something to singnal other boats and one that just bright enough to see that won't attract the bugs

Surfnsnowboard3
09-19-2012, 05:56 PM
The only tube i know is a condom
Hard to believe u without pics smartass

WTF are you talking about? First off, you don't know what a "tube" is when it comes to fishing? It's a float tube. And who calls a condom a tube? Wow! Second, I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm too old to get on a forum for kicks of lying that I got a limit. Get a life.

Check my previous post, you will see a pic of my 23 pound stringer. How about you say something PRODUCTIVE Mr. internet cool guy.

Note: This guy erased his post, how nice.

Cadillyak
09-19-2012, 07:45 PM
What's up surfnsnowboard,
I've been itching to take the tube out to corona for the kitties. Wouldn't mind taggin along next time you're out.

Surfnsnowboard3
09-19-2012, 07:52 PM
What's up surfnsnowboard,
I've been itching to take the tube out to corona for the kitties. Wouldn't mind taggin along next time you're out.

For sure. The more the merrier. I'm out there every Tuesday and/or Wednesday.

HookedUptuber
09-19-2012, 10:58 PM
Lol hit me up as well I usually go out on Tuesday's or Wednesday's usually night shift

OC ANGLER
09-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Nice quick limit !

Cadillyak
09-21-2012, 04:08 PM
Are the crowds for Corona "thick" on the weekends. Trying to find a place to fish tomorrow, but not sure where I want to go. I guess life is good, when the toughest decision of the day is "where should I go fishing." Corona seems like a good move.

JAG107
09-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Nice going on the limit man, what a nice evening having the place to yourself.

Cadillyak
09-21-2012, 11:10 PM
I'll be out there bright and early tomorrow