PDA

View Full Version : Dana Rea Memorial Tournament 9/15/12

murrieta angler
09-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Well,
I came on to see all the pictures, see who won the event, and to read some stories.
But there wasn't a report...:Neutral:
So, I guess I will start one...:Smile:
I arrived at around 4:30 in the afternoon. I had another function that I attended, my buddies son just graduated from boot camp, Marines...SUCKA!!!!! GO ARMY :Big Grin:
I stayed for a brief time with my son, Tre. I had to be at my sisters house at 5:00 for my dads b-day party and she lives in Foothill Ranch.
Upon arrival I see a few people eating at the picnic area and others wandering around aimlessly...:Razz:
Then all of a sudden I hear this voice and it's Chris (Trolly)...:LOL:
He said hello and proceeded to tell one of his clean jokes...:Rolls Eyes: I had to cover Tre's ears...:ROFL:
Right before that Terry (Pontoon) walked up and gave me a firm hand shake and was shaking his head at Trollies joke...:Wink:
Pontoon then proceeded to show me his new Aqua Caddy (boat). Even sweeter looking in person...:Envious:
While Pontoon was showing me his ride, Don ( works for the lake ) showed up, we met and were both checking out the ride;
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/image-194.jpg
There's that darn S.W.A.T. emblem always trying to get in the picture...:Dancing Banana:
Well Tre and I needed to get going, since I had all the fresh caught tuna from the day before...:Thumbs Up:
I also met Martin ( I Pray This Is Right ) and got a picture with him, Trolly, Terry and myself;
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/image-193.jpg
Thanks to Dana, I got to meet another couple of cool people...:High Five:
Enjoy Everyone & May God Bless,
Robert
<><

PONTOON
09-17-2012, 04:40 PM
Robert,

Thanks for making an appearance at Dana's Memorial tournament and it was a pleasure to meet your son Tre.:Cool:

After hearing about your latest trip I got to thinking about the last time I went out for albacore.........almost thirty years ago!:Shocked: Man time flies!:LOL:

I'll be seeing you again soon and this time it will be on the surf. Looking forward to seeing you at HG-4. Thanks again for coming out and for the post.:Cool:

Wingnut
09-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Sorry we missed each other bro... I was late, again... what else is new, lol :LOL:
Terry's ride is da bomb! :Envious:
Had a great time fishing with a couple of Irvine Lake Legends... Team TrollToon ROCK! :Big Grin:

5150fishn
09-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Robert, glad you and your son stopped by. Sorry I didn't introduce myself, I didn't want to interupt your conversation with Terry and Chris and then I took care of some tackle setup and you were gone. Got skunked on the night but had a great time with all of the great Team 57 crew appreciating all that Dana started that brought us all together! Family, Friends, & Fishing!

SP Dan
09-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Hi ya murrieta angler,

Thanx for the excellent write up with pic's my friend!
I would have liked to have attended the Dana Rea Memorial Tournament!
Dana's life has definitely affected a lot of our lives to this day!

SP Dan <"))><

blackwater
09-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Robert, way to pay respect for Dana buddy. :Big Grin:
See you at HG4, save me a couple of those breakfast burritos! :LOL: