PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Night Fishing (report)

VineVideos
09-15-2012, 07:03 PM
I was on the lake last night with 2 buddies on a pontoon. We had limits of cats by 10 p.m. Went wide open after 9. All on Mack Bites and BiteOn Shrimp. We got ours in the flats but there was great fishing right by the main boat dock as well.

Our best bet was flylining the baits with 3/0 J hooks.

DJ

fishfnatic
09-18-2012, 07:30 AM
I can't believe no one has responded to this! You put in all the hard work of making amazing videos and you get no love! Thanks for the report DJ. And thanks for your hard work on making videos!

DynoDan
09-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Ty for the report!

PONTOON
09-18-2012, 09:31 PM
Vinevideos......Danny,

I've got to take fishfnatics lead here and say congratulations on the limits and I'd also like to say I've enjoyed the videos you've posted all this season.:Cool:

I hope to see more of your work as the trout season comes into play and I'm especially looking forward to the video you will capture as the King of Cats Tournament plays out.

Keep 'em coming!:Thumbs Up:

Carptain_Bao
09-18-2012, 10:43 PM
Good job DJ keep the vids coming!
Also thank Kevin for the comment!

5150fishn
09-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the report and all of the videos this year! Glad you slayed the kitties now bring on trout season!

Big Daddy
09-19-2012, 10:11 AM
DJ thanks for the Vidios glad you guy's tore up some fish we were in the flats very close to you I also cold not keep them off my hooks I dad a few fish in the 5-6# range and I bet I lost 6-7 other nice fish that night by far the best night of cat fishing I have had at the vine as far as the amount of fish that I caught as well as the amount of fish I had a chance at.

Keep up the Great Job there buddy you are doing a fantastic job, looking forward to the KOTC and Trout season.

BD