PDA

View Full Version : LAKE MARY / LAKE GEORGE

909fisher
08-26-2007, 09:48 PM
any good advise on these two lake as we will be having our camping weekend there this next week.
What lures, bait colors, spots, or depth to be at would be so much helpful.
Will be on float tubes and some shorelines.

thanks
909fisher..

Troutman65
08-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Nightcrawlers and Salmon eggs always produce for me.

You might want to try the Gulp Salmon eggs white color.

Troutman65

outdoorlover
08-29-2007, 02:12 PM
I would skip mary and stick with george and try twin lakes. I was just there and mostly used my homemade bait but also caught 20 to 30 fish on gold w/ red spots thomas boiant and chartruse -"lime green" trout worms on twin lakes. Good luck and if U would like to try some mammoth majic I live on 395, very close to it.

909fisher
08-31-2007, 06:34 AM
thx guys for info.. this is my first trip to the sierra's, always drove thru there, but never stopped and fished.

no offense to anyone but can i say wow, only 2 guys have been in sierra's.. there must be alot of fish then. :shock:

guess the trout might be hittin on carp bait....in 2 ft of water. j/k

Troutman65
09-05-2007, 06:02 PM
I am not sure why only 2 people have replyed to your post. I would have to think that the problems FNN had over the long holiday weekend had somthing to do with it. Maybe now that the web site is up and running strong with the MEGA TM 5000 server you'll have some more answers soon.

Hope you catch your limits of trout.

Troutman65

909fisher
09-07-2007, 10:17 PM
thx bro, but we did good while we were there during labor day weekend. carolina rigged worm is all i needed. float tubed lake mary mostly and i caught and released all weekend. Wife, kids and i had a blast. love mammoth and hope to see the sierra's again soon.
thanks