PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a excellent ultralight bass stick

Ifishtoolittle
09-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Hello everyone. I'm in the market for an inexpensive spinning rod. I am looking for a fast action 6'6"-7'+, 4-10lb, 1/16oz-1/8oz rod in the 80 dollar range. Any recommendations? I'm planning on using this for small jerkbaits, ultralight texas, and small weightless 3" swimmies. Thanks everyone.

rob.villanueva
09-12-2012, 11:05 PM
You can find a good rod by shimano... Like a clarus or Stella. They're great IMO. I got the Crucial ( a model up from the clarus) but a bit more $. It's a little lighter and more balanced but the action feels almost identical to the clarus. The model I got was the drop shot. It's great for what u just explained. I know there are other rods just as good at a lower price, but you can't go wrong with a shimano when it comes to quality and service.

prem205
09-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Would you be interested in a brand new (NEW STYLE) IM8 Clarus for $45?

Ifishtoolittle
09-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Would you be interested in a brand new (NEW STYLE) IM8 Clarus for $45?

Sounds interesting. Where are you located? PM me.

kaneo
09-15-2012, 07:41 AM
Would you be interested in a brand new (NEW STYLE) IM8 Clarus for $45? this is a great deal... ther $79.99. new and they come with a lifetime over the counter exchange... i just swaped out one for a friend who broke 2" off the tip on a cast... went in got the new rod and walked out !! its even the next gen. rod.. got to love shimanos return policy !! rods and reels....