PDA

View Full Version : first a small mouth then a striper and to top it all of a snake

EfrenM
09-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Short report I arrived at pyramid lake at around 9 am after about 15 min I got my first bite and striper of the day. The day slowed down a bit there was not much action so I barbecued some carne asada with the wife. At around 3 pm I went back to fishing I started using some plastics and caught my first small mouth ever followed by two more. Then as I was walking towards my backpack a snake snuck up right in front of me out from a bush. The wife then started recording and I got the courage to grab it im not scared of snakes im just not a fan. Overall it was an awesome day I caught some fish, had a delicious meal and had an encounter with a snake. Last but not least I want to thank everyone that took the time to give me advice on the small mouth post I made a while ago.37102
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRNQnbPHhqw&feature=youtu.be

fishinone
09-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Now that is an interesting report.

Did you know that you have to have a fishing license to catch reptiles except rattle snakes. I think there is even a limit.

EfrenM
09-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Wow really?! a Fishing license never heard that before but we did not take it home I just grabbed it

HawgStalker
09-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Congrats on the smallie! Nice little gopher snake I think.....

Thanks for sharing!