PDA

View Full Version : Team Trolltoon Report from the Vine

PONTOON
09-09-2012, 03:21 PM
We just wanted to put up a quick report to congratulate everyone who made it into this years King/Queen of Cats and to wish everyone a SAFE and ENJOYABLE evening October 27, 2012. I’m sure that Daniela and her staff will have a great evening in store for all of us.:Cool:

Trolly and I hit the vine last night to see if any of the kitties wanted to come out and play and we weren’t disappointed. We didn’t get any scale breakers but they are out there! And so are the wipers. We had a run of them come through camp last night around 10:30 that kept us on our toes and me from getting a well needed nap to nurse a bad head cold.:mad:

Well, here’s a few pictures and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone at the Dana Rea Memorial Tournament This coming weekend and in October for the King/Queen of Cats!:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/12-09-09%20Irvine%20Lake/IMG_0805.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/12-09-09%20Irvine%20Lake/IMG_0809.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/12-09-09%20Irvine%20Lake/IMG_0808.jpg

Carptain_Bao
09-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Congrats on the catches! Team Trolltoon killed it again!

murrieta angler
09-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Hey Terry,
Good job getting the cats to play.
Arthur told me about it this morning..:Wink:
See you next weekend,
Robert
<><

DynoDan
09-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Nice job! Keep at it!

bones
09-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Great Job Boyz.....I'm honored to hang with the KINGS next weekend. See ya soon!

Hometown
09-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Cant wait to see Team trolltoon and everyone else next week

trollmiester
09-09-2012, 08:20 PM
hEY TERRY GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO FISH WITH THAT BAD COLD.BETTER TO SIT IN A BOAT THEN IN FRONT OF A TV WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE FISH.HAD A BLAST, THE ONLY THING I MISSE WAS BIG DADDYS BOAT WHISLING THE OPENING OF THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW,LOOKING FORWARD TO FISH WITH WING NUT AND BONES NEXT WEEKEND.HOPE TO SEE ALL THE TEAM 57 MEMBERS .NICE SEEING AND CHATING WITH TAPER STEVE BEFORE WE LAUNCHED.SAW MARTY AND PHIL KILLING SOME NICE CATS.

5150fishn
09-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Nice job on the kitties as usual. Looking forward to next weekend!

Wingnut
09-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Awesome job gentlemen! :Big Grin: Looking forward to fishing with the Legendary Team TrollToon on Saturday. :Wink:
I'm calling my insurance agent today... gonna need some extra "Mayhem" coverage. :LOL:

Big Daddy
09-11-2012, 06:57 PM
You two are simply Amazing.:Applause:

I think when it comes to the KOC Tourney it should be like Golf where you guy's should spot us like 7#s each as a hanicap to keep things a little more of a level playing field.:Razz:

PONTOON
09-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Congrats on the catches! Team Trolltoon killed it again!

Thank you for the reply and good luck to you in the KoC tournament!:Cool:
We'll see you this weekend at the Dana Rea Memorial tournament.

Hey Terry,
Good job getting the cats to play.
Arthur told me about it this morning..:Wink:
See you next weekend,
Robert
<><

Thanks Robert, we just need to learn the same secrets on the cats as you have on the WSB in the surf!:Cool:
I'm looking forward to seeing you Saturday.

Nice job! Keep at it!

Thank you for your reply and from your last reports it looks to me like you have been doing very well yourself.:Cool:

Great Job Boyz.....I'm honored to hang with the KINGS next weekend. See ya soon!

Bones, My Friend, Thank You!:Cool: We're looking forward to our captive audience Saturday night! The honor is ours!:Thumbs Up:

Cant wait to see Team trolltoon and everyone else next week

Hometown, Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing Team 57 together next weekend as well!:Cool:

hEY TERRY GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO FISH WITH THAT BAD COLD.BETTER TO SIT IN A BOAT THEN IN FRONT OF A TV WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE FISH.HAD A BLAST, THE ONLY THING I MISSE WAS BIG DADDYS BOAT WHISLING THE OPENING OF THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW,LOOKING FORWARD TO FISH WITH WING NUT AND BONES NEXT WEEKEND.HOPE TO SEE ALL THE TEAM 57 MEMBERS .NICE SEEING AND CHATING WITH TAPER STEVE BEFORE WE LAUNCHED.SAW MARTY AND PHIL KILLING SOME NICE CATS.

Trolly, it was going to take a lot more than a cold to keep me home. I had a blast Buddy!:Cool: Netting those fish for you!:Big Grin:

You know I have to agree, I was kind of looking forward to hearing Big Daddys new theme song from the Andy griffith Show.:Thumbs Up:

Nice job on the kitties as usual. Looking forward to next weekend!

5150 Thank you for the reply and I feel the same way, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend. We'll be honoring a Great Friend!:Cool:

Awesome job gentlemen! :Big Grin: Looking forward to fishing with the Legendary Team TrollToon on Saturday. :Wink:
I'm calling my insurance agent today... gonna need some extra "Mayhem" coverage. :LOL:

Arthur, Trolly and I have been looking forward to having you with us for the Dana Rea Memorial Tournament and now it's even better knowing that we will have the chance to photograph both You and Mike with cat rods in your hands!:Cool:

Now if your insurance agent can't give you the "Mayhen" coverage you need for one night we might be able to pick you up a supplimental policy at one of the local tackle shops.:LOL:

You two are simply Amazing.:Applause:

I think when it comes to the KOC Tourney it should be like Golf where you guy's should spot us like 7#s each as a hanicap to keep things a little more of a level playing field.:Razz:

Mark.......Mister Big Daddy, I seem to recall you have turned some pretty impressive numbers come weigh-in time at the qualifying tournaments this year so if there is any handicap pounds handed down you should be spotting us!:Cool:

Thanks Mark and we're looking forward to seeing you this weekend to Honor Dana's Legacy of Family, Friends, Fun and Fishing.:Thumbs Up:

troutdog
09-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Team Trolltoon strikes again!

Good luck at the KOTC....

TD

Big Daddy
09-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Arthur, Trolly and I have been looking forward to having you with us for the Dana Rea Memorial Tournament and now it's even better knowing that we will have the chance to potograph both You and Mike with cat rods in your hands!

Now if your insurance agent can't give you the "Mayhen" coverage you need for one night we might be able to pick you up a supplimental policy at one of the local tackle shops.

Pontoon what's this Potograph stuff you have never Potographed us. J/k my friend you guy's are going to have great time. And I am going to whisper while I am out there this weekend.

fishfnatic
09-12-2012, 08:09 AM
As always you guys make this look way to easy. Always on the fish. Nice job out there!