PDA

View Full Version : Big Daddy's new Rod (the Stinger)

Bebop
09-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Well I am trying to put a picture of the rod but can't remember how to do it. I have part of the rod on my face book page (robert Barr). Dang it I was shown twice before maybe I need to write it down untill I can perfect it
Big Daddy I put an aluminum black and silver real seat, eva rear and fore grip, front of the fore I put an aluminum black and silver piece to spuce it up. I put lock tight high pro guides and then Your final wrap to hold the guides on with a stinger wrap design. Enjoy it and stop losing them in the lake....Lol

PONTOON
09-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Ah ha! So Big Daddy is going to break out a new secret weapon for the KOC!:Cool:

Bob, I'm sure that it's going to be a beauty!:Wink:

Bebop
09-09-2012, 05:45 PM
yes it will be and it still will be his favorite color rod. but wait I am going to put together a nice Masters Catfish pole for the winner

PONTOON
09-09-2012, 06:50 PM
yes it will be and it still will be his favorite color rod. but wait I am going to put together a nice Masters Catfish pole for the winner

That is awesome!:Cool:

Big Daddy
09-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Bobby that is a thin of beauty right there. Mr. Stripey watch out. I may use it in the KOC also. lol Your the best Bro.

Bd