PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Twin Lakes recently????

SlayinRainbows
09-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Hey guys, I read that power bait and night crawlers are working well off the shore at twin lakes, but I'm looking for anymore specifics. I read that both the upper and lower lakes are doing well and apparently the lower lake is not as deep as the upper lake. Whatever, point being, does anybody have any advice on what spot on which lake and what depth to fish at this time of year?

angelsfan951
09-06-2012, 09:01 PM
just go out there and give it a shot....... ppl aren't willing to give up all their info. GO out there have some fun and do some trial and error. If one thing doesn't work keep trying something will bite.

SlayinRainbows
09-07-2012, 12:00 PM
I'm not looking for people to give up all their info, I'm looking for any little tidbit of advice that'll help. I have to drive for 6hrs and I'm only going to be at twin lakes for one day so I'm just trying to eliminate some of the guess work. Upper or lower lake, what depth to have my bait this time of year....simple things. I'm not asking for everybody to give up their private spots or anything like that. I'm only fishing from shore I haven no boat and I know some experimentation is always needed.

gridjockey
09-07-2012, 09:40 PM
in july i did pretty good with a copper thomas bouyant