PDA

View Full Version : Other than

WARRIORMIKE
09-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Other than fishing (http://www.hookupsportfishing.com/forum/#) forums, does anyone else belong to any other forum outside of fishing

old pudd fisher
09-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Just a vegetable growing one, Had a great garden eary this summer but the heat wave took it out. I like the FNN reports the best.

Jackpot Jimmy
09-05-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm on the Elvis forum, FECC, because I think Elvis is in the top-tier of great entertainers of the 20th century. I don't post over there nearly as often as I post here, but some of the information and pictures that get shared over there are truly incredible to an Elvis fan like me.

fishinarteest
09-05-2012, 09:33 PM
I belong to 2 drumming forums. Baiscally for me fishing is what I do when im not playing the drums

angelsfan951
09-05-2012, 10:11 PM
a couple honda forums( from my younger street racing days) and a toyota tundra forum( my fam bam vehicle now)

Skyler
09-06-2012, 08:02 AM
A couple hunting forums, a bowfishing forum, a hiking forum, and an electronic cigarette forum.

DEVOREFLYER
09-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Several hunting, shooting forums, fly fishing, British sports car, woodworking and a boat owners forum.

HawgZWylde
09-06-2012, 09:19 AM
I belong to 2 drumming forums. Baiscally for me fishing is what I do when im not playing the drums

Very cool. I belong to some guitar forums. Been playing guitar for 43 years...

fishinarteest
09-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Very cool. I belong to some guitar forums. Been playing guitar for 43 years...

cool! theres some guitarists on the forum as well. They don't really play drums but they go on the forum hoping to learn more about what the drummers in their bands do and stuff like that. pretty soon Im gonna pick up the bass and see how that goes for me.

cutbait
09-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Multiple fishing, multiple hunting, lure making, boat rebuilding, baseball, football and golf forums but 90% of time FNN

FNN is best hands down...

HawgZWylde
09-06-2012, 10:59 AM
cool! theres some guitarists on the forum as well. They don't really play drums but they go on the forum hoping to learn more about what the drummers in their bands do and stuff like that. pretty soon Im gonna pick up the bass and see how that goes for me.

Absolutely. It's always good to know what makes other musicians tick. You should do quite well on bass since you already know what it takes to hold down a rhythm and the bottom end. It will be just a matter of linking brain to fingers and building dexterity and callouses on the tips. Being a drummer, your connections are already most of the way there, I'm sure you know what "getting in the zone" is. Good luck...

fishinarteest
09-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Absolutely. It's always good to know what makes other musicians tick. You should do quite well on bass since you already know what it takes to hold down a rhythm and the bottom end. It will be just a matter of linking brain to fingers and building dexterity and callouses on the tips. Being a drummer, your connections are already most of the way there, I'm sure you know what "getting in the zone" is. Good luck...

Yea im hoping my experience makes things on the bass easier for me. thanks.

DockRat
09-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Vintage Porsche sites, Samba and others.
Got a 1953 356 Pre A.
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w263/tomlargo/Midnattsolsrally1954.jpg