PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for Gull Lake ... going this Friday

billy b
09-04-2012, 01:21 PM
... thx much

Big Country
09-05-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm playing Sierra Star on Friday and probably won't fish there until Saturday...leave me some fish.

The back corner of the reeds is usually the best for us this time of year as well as a few hundred feet off of the boat launch/marina. All the usual crap works at that lake.

billy b
09-06-2012, 05:40 AM
I'm playing Sierra Star on Friday and probably won't fish there until Saturday...leave me some fish.

The back corner of the reeds is usually the best for us this time of year as well as a few hundred feet off of the boat launch/marina. All the usual crap works at that lake.

Thanks Big for the advice. I'm guessing you mean the reeds on the north side ... opposite side of the lake from the road. I know there's a nice hole over there somewhere. I'll have to give it a try. I usually am on the other side. Will also try near try near the marina and launch ramp area. I will report back at ya ... even if I only catch a b&w cat

LOL ... what does Sierra Star mean?

Big Country
09-06-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm leaving in a hr to head up for the weekend...Sierra Star is one of the golf courses in Mammoth. I'll fish Bishop this evening, golf tomorrow morning, probably fih upper O on Friday afternoon, in the loop all day on Saturday, probably back to the loop on Sunday (unless we get a wild hair up our butts and bonzai to B-port) and cruise home on Monday for my one and only sierra trip this yr.

We're likely in a white truck with MW Contractors on the side...give a holler if you see us.

billy b
09-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Hope you did well ... I'll post a report on the other side of the board

Big Country
09-11-2012, 11:50 AM
didn't do good enough to write a report about...all stockers.