PDA

View Full Version : New Boat. first fishing trip for my daughter!

Bowlfrogg
09-04-2012, 08:23 AM
So, My pops and I just got our new boat and decided to capitalize on the long weeked and took the family out. The wives wanted to BBQ and sight see, but I knew better and brought the poles. Well, I became the proudest daddy ever when my 2 1/2 year old daughter said "Daddy, Emma fish too?" I was all heck yeah and rigged her some plastics and showed her how to cast it.. She cast it and reeled it in for over an hour. (Singing Mary Poppins the whole time) afterward see sat on the back next to me, I caught a couple bass and each time she wanted to hold them, take them off and of course kiss them! was the best night ever.. So excited my daughter loves it almost as much as I do.. guess its time to buy her a lifetime fishing lic. and save me hundreds in the long run!!! pics Below!

JapanRon
09-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Hi Bowlfrogg,

Excellent time had by all I see !! WTG !

Cute little girl. There's a Japanese saying that basically says .... 'a father's face (heart) softens when he has a daughter'. It's true .... been there, done that ! Daughters name is Emi translated characters .... Fortunate Beauty.

JapanRon

JL
09-04-2012, 09:57 AM
You will never regret the time you spent with your daughter fishing. We have 18 ( new one last week) grand children and we at some point in their childhood get them on the boat fishing. Wait until she catches her first fish. The joy on her face will be priceless. One of our Granddaughters is named Emma. She is now 7 years old and has fished every year for the last 3. She has caught sculpin, Bass, and mackerel.
This past year we were able to have 14 or our grandchildren on the boat at one time or another. Tight Lines and God Bless you.

bachiboy
09-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Very, very cool report Bowlfrogg! I have a two and half year old son. Nothing better than sharing fishing time with our kids...and seeing that they enjoy it! :Wink:

Which Way Out
09-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Photo #6 is Priceless

WWO

Bowlfrogg
09-04-2012, 10:59 PM
thanks guys!! Yeah, now lets get her hook on lobstering!!!