PDA

View Full Version : 09 / 02 Local Bassin' with Tailman One on the Rubber Ducky

JapanRon
09-03-2012, 03:19 PM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/tsurikichi/0902ezine12P1.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/tsurikichi/0902ezine12P2.jpg

Which Way Out
09-03-2012, 03:41 PM
As always a very informative report Ron. Thanks for all you do.

WWO

TUNAVIC
09-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey Ron,I was waiting eagerly to see Lal and your report,why?because I took my wife down to the marina for the farmers market,and lunch sunday,as I'm turning to head for market who do I see coming out of the Davies,you and Lal,I tell my wife "hey theres the Rubber Duckey"man I wonder how they did today,wish I would have caught them at the ramp and I could have asked them,oh well guess I just have to wait for there report.She just rolled her eyes and kept her anticipation for the market and lunch in focus.
Guess I'm not surprised to hear it was a little slow as I saw you guys at about 12:00noon.Although I'm sure you've had those great bite days where your living by noon also.

Cya Tuna Vic

JapanRon
09-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Hi Which Way Out,

Thanks. Had a great time regardless ..... as most of us do .... who fish hard and often.

JapanRon

JapanRon
09-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Hi TUNAVIC,

Wifey rolled her eyes .... Really ! .... No Kidding .... they didn't realize what a passion we had for fishing when they first met us !! Ahhh the ladies ... so confident they can turn our heads from such an important endevor as fishing.... with their charms .... only to realize fishing is for life ! ha ha ha
My a fishing widow has learned that lesson .... too late.

JapanRon

olfishergal
09-04-2012, 12:08 PM
hi tunavic,

wifey rolled her eyes .... Really ! .... No kidding .... They didn't realize what a passion we had for fishing when they first met us !! Ahhh the ladies ... So confident they can turn our heads from such an important endevor as fishing.... With their charms .... Only to realize fishing is for life ! Ha ha ha
my a fishing widow has learned that lesson .... Too late.

Japanron

can't beat um then join um....oh wait i'm single........lmao