PDA

View Full Version : 8-31-12 TO's tips put to work = a great day on the water.

LEE BOY3
09-03-2012, 01:39 PM
After a great day of fishing with TO on Tuesday,my Cuz and I decided to hit the water and put a hurting on Mr stripey and that we did!!! Seen alot of boils in the ski arm early morning and even more near the buoy line around noon time trolled the ski arm early morning hooked into a fatty drag peela my guess it was just under ten pound's maybe next time huh BOB. At around noon time we started heading down the fish arm as we are nearing the Dam notice on the finder tons of bait balls then some huge bait balls,Told my cuz get ready it's about to go down :EyePop:. Sure enough it was pretty much wide open out there we caught our limits trolling the u-rig and using TO's tips from tuesday we killed em. We seen TRAIL BLAZER out their laying the smack down on MR Stripey it was a great day. 4 fish over 6lbs and a bunch of schoolies here is a few pics.
My cousin Jhonny bringing in a nice one
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w466/LEEBOY31/490af58e.jpg
Me with the nicer models boat
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w466/LEEBOY31/e21621a6.jpg
The catch
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w466/LEEBOY31/39be8e5e.jpg
Thanks again for the tips TO.:Big Grin:

trail blazer
09-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Great job LBZ!,,,,,,,,,,,,,great watching you guys slay out there,,,,,NICE!

TRAIL BLAZER

dk4885
09-03-2012, 10:57 PM
nice, i just booked a trip with bob myself for monday time to learn from the master

Armofisher818
09-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Bob is a very great teacher and a great person. It looks like your not a bad learner yourself either. Looks like ot was a great day on the water! Go slay em.

trail blazer
09-04-2012, 05:59 AM
nice, i just booked a trip with bob myself for monday time to learn from the master,,

is that next monday DK????

I thought you was bait and wait junkies!,,,j/k

I can see it now,,,,,,,SAN LUIS stripers eradicated by the bunch from fresno ,,,,,CAUSE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The STRIPER/ONLY killin system!!!!!!!

,,,,,,,BOB,,,,,Keep a few secrets from that guy,,,,lest his head swell up and explode!,,,LOL

L/K,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT CHOICE DK!

TRAIL BLAZER

dk4885
09-04-2012, 11:37 AM

is that next monday DK????

I thought you was bait and wait junkies!,,,j/k

I can see it now,,,,,,,SAN LUIS stripers eradicated by the bunch from fresno ,,,,,CAUSE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The STRIPER/ONLY killin system!!!!!!!

,,,,,,,BOB,,,,,Keep a few secrets from that guy,,,,lest his head swell up and explode!,,,LOL

L/K,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT CHOICE DK!

TRAIL BLAZER

you read my mind after monday san luis here i come. lol. nobody uses the u rig around here, im even thinking new hogan

TroutOnly
09-04-2012, 12:10 PM
donald ive been wondering about new hogan for a long time,,,,,,,,,,,,i think the system would wreck that place,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,

trail blazer
09-07-2012, 07:19 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,,N,Hogan//////san luis,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they will all suffer from your guided trip with the MASTA!