PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip sun charles and leslie and 1ooo crazies

TroutOnly
09-03-2012, 01:08 PM
cl smoove hit me up for a day on the water with his wife he wanted to how this stripey thing was goin on. usally i troll out of the marina area to make sure im not running away from the good spot for the day but i was there the day before doing scouting boil fishing and shad dippinf so i knew the general area for action,we hauled it out of there up to the boiling area they were boiling but not very hard,so we worked it fore a while cl got the first hook up ended up being a bass but thats ok cause hes a bass guy. after it turned out to a no go on the boils we started trolling after a couple hours of nothing we got onto an area then we went to work ,we had double and triple hookups some of them shaking off during the fights but that was ok charles and leslie got to put the skackdown on the schoolies real good,,,,,thank you charles and leslie for coming out and having some fishing fun,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,man was the lake crowded with crazy people,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0994xxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------11111111.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0993vvvv----333333333.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0996cccccccccc------444444444444.jpg

trail blazer
09-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Sounds like a great day out there,,,,CONGRATS!

T/B

karlow
09-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Nice Bob!
Somehow you always manage to pull something out of your bag to get the job done!
Hey that rig that Joe got from you must of had some mean TO magic on it.
It cough all the fish on Sat! It was sick, out fished 3 to 1 on my own dam rig!

KP

HawgZWylde
09-03-2012, 10:34 PM
As always great job Bob! Big congrats to CL and his new bride, way to whack em you guys. Smart move CL, you hired the right man for the job, and the results prove it...

gletemfeelsteelgary
09-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Congrats on the catches and getting the new wifey out on the water......
A family that fishes together stays together…that’s a beautiful thang’ : )

Good ta see ya get into the stripey mode….saweeeeeet

Great job on getting the newlyweds on a slay Bob..

Looks like a great day : )

Congrats,
Gary

CL SmooV
09-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Bob--

Thanks a ton! Leslie and I had a great time of course. Thanks for all the enlightenment on nailing stripey. I learned more than I thought I would about a lake ive fished since 1985.

Cant wait to get on the water with you again Uncle B!

Charles & Leslie

CL SmooV
09-06-2012, 03:38 PM
As always great job Bob! Big congrats to CL and his new bride, way to whack em you guys. Smart move CL, you hired the right man for the job, and the results prove it...

Thanks Hawgz! Wife loved every hour out there until she got hungry. Bob is one helluva troller, it seemed as if he can do it blind folded....

Great guy he is--truly.

CL SmooV
09-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Congrats on the catches and getting the new wifey out on the water......
A family that fishes together stays together…that’s a beautiful thang’ : )

Good ta see ya get into the stripey mode….saweeeeeet

Great job on getting the newlyweds on a slay Bob..

Looks like a great day : )

Congrats,
Gary

We had a blast Gman..... Uncle Bob and I have another mutual love other than fishing--- baseball and football. We had nonstop convo about the sports world, and fishing of course.

cutbait
09-06-2012, 05:19 PM
We had a blast Gman..... Uncle Bob and I have another mutual love other than fishing--- baseball and football. We had nonstop convo about the sports world, and fishing of course.

Nice work there CL.. Way to stink up Bob's boat with those green carp!

But don't get to into Bob's sports talk..

All you need to know is he likes the ****** Gnats,, I'll give him a pass on the Redskins cause they stink, but any discussion about baseball is a non issue until he repents back to Dodger Blue like the rest of the Caffey's..

As for the Stl hat?? My inlaws are Missouri folk,,, I have contempt for the redbirds as well.. Sooooo??

zack stroud
09-06-2012, 08:20 PM
This really makes me want to do a guide day somewhere!! Looks like a ton of fun!

TroutOnly
09-11-2012, 05:20 PM
ZACK IF YOU WANT A JUMPSTART ON FISHING FOR STRIPERS A GUIDE TRIP WILL BE THE BEST MONEY YOU HAVE SPENT ON FISHING ,IT SAVES YOU FROM ALL THE TRIAL AND ERROR TRIPS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,