PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip with TROUT ONLY 8-28-12

LEE BOY3
09-03-2012, 01:06 PM
So i like many other's on FNN have seen reports of massive striper slayage by the man TO. Well i finally was able to set up a trip with the MAN,my Dad and i met TO at the main ramp around 6:30 started the hunt for Mr Stripey 6:31 long story short we killed them trolled the ski arm picking up a couple nice ones ,and worked are way around to the fish arm where we had steady pickings the rest of the day. We caught our limits,TO turned my pops into a believer of the U-RIG.I gained Tons of helpfull tips and knowledge of Mr Stripey such as trolling techniques, ambush spots, feeding habits,of Mr Stripey and more tips on how to properly read the fish finder. Thank you TO for sharing your knowledge of MR Stripey and turning my pop's into a believer of Castaic Lake he's never caught that many fish in a lake before LOL. I definitely would recommend using TO'S GUIDE SERVICE to anyone wanting to learn valuable fishing tips, veteran fisherman or rookie fisherman alike "You can never learn enough about fishing".:Big Grin:

LEE BOY3
09-03-2012, 01:09 PM
You guy's could see the pics of our great day on TO's post guide trip with lee and mike.