PDA

View Full Version : For sale G.LOOMIS NRX fly rod 9ft 9wt brand new, 4 piece, case and sock included.

Spitfisher
09-03-2012, 12:11 PM
To make a long story short I won this in a raffle, it a brand new g.Loomis NRX 9' 9wt fly rod, the latest and greatest. A small problem I have is that the few times I do fly fish I have a perfectly good nice Sage 9wt that my wife gave me for an anniversary gift jst 2 years ago. I thought about ebay, which I may resort to using. I thought I would try to sell it here first, in the event that some one with a true passion for flyfishing wanted to buy a rod of a lifetime- which I feel this is.

The suggested retail of this rod is $770, if you know loomis you know thier products rarely are found on sale. My price is $570 or BRO, which includes shipping, tracking & insurance to your home or office. Also included is a copy of the reciept and this rod has a totally transferable warrentee and WILD CARD PROGRAM, see the bottom of this post.NRX 1089-4 FLY Loomis part # 11920-01 fast power and stiff tip.

I do accept Paypal, and I have a 100% approval/feedback ebay rating, I'll be happy to share that with you and discuss any questions you may have of the product.

This what Loomis has to say about the NRX rod.....
NRX is the culmination of what we have been doing at G.Loomis since day one. We have been continually striving to build the best rod on the planet. Laminates, resin, mandrels, components and the know how you expect from us. These NRX rods look like nothing we have built before. They feel better than anything we have built before. We aren't talking about a little better here or a little lighter there...

What we are saying so there is no confusion... " This is the Best Fly Rod Ever Built!" Period!!

When you need power yet lightweight, especially to cast bigger flies in the wind, make longer casts and handle bigger fish, this maybe the new standard in 9-weight rods. It will handle almost any larger saltwater species - except maybe for tarpon and our field testers are having so much fun trying to land on we haven’t heard back from them yet! Permit, barracuda, jacks, big reds, stripers, blues, false albies - you name it. It’s got the range as well as the power to handle large, wind-resistant freshwater bass flies and the biggest bass on the planet as well.

Wild Card: A service program offering a onetime, no questions asked, free, over the counter replacement. Only applicable to current rod models of NRX, Pro4x GLX and GL2 . All new NRX, Pro4x, GLX and GL2 rods models are covered by G.Loomis Limited Lifetime warranty mutually exclusive of this program. ** Xpedite service not available for NRX, Pro4x, GLX and GL2 **

cfisher
01-28-2013, 09:30 AM
Hello was the NRX fly rod ever sold? Thanks