PDA

View Full Version : Skinner 9/01

P.A.W.
09-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Carbon copy of the pattern from tha last few weeks. Banged out a few nice stripers at the inlet right away. Then as that died off went hunting LMB. Found some along the south shore up tight to cover. Went to my spot to wait for the morning boil about 10:15. Half hour later in they came. Chased the boil all the way back to the bouy line then they turned and headed back to the east. Almost an hour and not one hookup. DANG! Even threw my Calibama rig at 'em. Got bumped a couple times on a small topwater. Fun to chase those suckers though.

USCisbeast22
09-01-2012, 02:45 PM
haha calibama rig..clever

Harley51
09-03-2012, 02:50 PM
P.A.W. I haven't been to Skinner since July. They had a new lady ranger there and I heard from some people that work and live there. They said she's really tough. Any new's on this.

P.A.W.
09-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Haven't met her, but I did meet a new temp ranger on the water. He hit me up for a liscence which I liked. I heard he busted 2 speeders yesterday which I also like. Shannon and Annete did mention the new lady ranger to me when I checked the boat out today (Monday) but didn't say anything good or bad about her.

JAG107
09-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Sounds like you've got quite a routine going there, Pat. Good to hear the speeders are getting busted. I'm gonna have to get back out there one of these days!