PDA

View Full Version : Seafortth Landing

lucky1
08-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Has anyone ever fished out of Seaforth Landing on either the San Diego or the Sea Watch?

bassyakker
08-30-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes. Go on the San Diego, capt and crew are top notch.

Justme
08-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Yes. Go on the San Diego, capt and crew are top notch.

I agree, the San Diego is an awesome boat with great captain and crew. The wifey, I and a few friends went a little while ago and we all had a blast ( keep in mind we're all newbies ). They will WORK to get you on fish. Good luck and have fun out there!

Koontaj
08-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Ya I heard that the sd, endevor, pride are all good boats. I actually went on the Cortez overnigh and did pretty good for low count. I was pretty lucky or was it my curado 300 Okuma swimstick combo. I was able to get to the kelp with ease and bamm I caught these (SX/calstar 800l I caught the Dorado) both on 20lb fluro. Always us fluro lead. OH go on the 1 1/2 day is a better bet than overnight. But then the overnight have been doing pretty good..50 miles out.

I cover my face because the email gangster might beat me up, because of my smart remarks. I already got harrased and almost went to jail...lol..a lot of people are sensitive on this site...sad to say.

lucky1
09-07-2012, 02:58 PM
thanks everbody for the info

LGHT
09-10-2012, 11:59 AM
I'm hitting up the Aztec out of Seaforth this weekend for a 1.5 day trip. It will be my first cattle boat ever since my buddy sold his boat a few years ago. Not sure what to expect, but i'll be sure to post my results.

Koontaj
09-10-2012, 12:21 PM
Ya! Since your going on the weekend, hopefully you dont run into those uncoopertive people that dont want to move. Wat I do, I say excuse me can you pleas move..we must stay with bait in front or just tell the deckhand. I usually just get alittle loud and they move...LOL All in all, 1.5 days is a better bet..good luck.
I'm hitting up the Aztec out of Seaforth this weekend for a 1.5 day trip. It will be my first cattle boat ever since my buddy sold his boat a few years ago. Not sure what to expect, but i'll be sure to post my results.