PDA

View Full Version : Irvine 440 mile report lol

trollmiester
08-26-2012, 09:16 AM
ARRIVED AT LAKE ISABELLA FRIDAY NIGHT,TRIED TO SLEEP ON A PICINIC BENCH ,TOO HOT AND COULD NOT SLEEP.THE LAKE IS WAY DOWN COULD NOT LAUNCH AT TILLIES OR FRENCH GULCH.LAUNCHED AT MAIN DAM AFTER HITTING UP MCDONALDS FOR SOME BREAKFAST.SECOND BOAT TO LAUNCH AND HEADED TO ROCKY POINT.GREAT TREES EVERYWHERE TIED TO ONE AND CAUGHT NICE BLUEGILL ON MEAL WORMS. TROLLED AT ROCKY POINT AND ALL THE LOCALS TIED TO ITS EACH OWN TREE FISHING LIVE MINNOWS WHICH WERE PRETTY LONG AND SKINNY. HOOKING UP EVERY CAST ALMOST. I TROLLED LEAD CORE WITH FROG RED DOT,FIRETIGER AND PEARL BIKINI NEEDLE FISH AT FOUR COLORS. WAS RED HOT ON THE SMALLER UNITS OF CRAPPIE AND TONS OF SMALL CATFISH. YES, CATFISH ON THE TROLL. DRANK TONS OF WATER AT 100 DEGREES. LOOKED AT THE TIME IT WAS TEN FORTY FIVE IN THE MORNING GAVE PONTOON A CALL AND SAID I AM PULLING THE BOAT UP. I SAID ---DO YOU WANT TO FISH IRVINE TONIGHT?. HE SAID IS THE POPE A CATHOLIC.LOL CALL ME WHEN U GET HOME-WHICH IS 170 MILES AWAY. PULLED THE BOAT OUT DROVE ONE 178 AND STOPPED AND GOT ME A GIANT BUSH PATCH OF RAW GARBANZO BEANS TO EAT ON THE WAY HOME. ARRIVED AT THREE ,SHOWERED WATCHED THE END OF THE LITTLE LEAUGE WORLD SERIES AND HEADED OUT TO PICK UP PONTOON. LANDED AT IRVINE SAW THE END OF A NEAT TOMATEO BATTLE EVENT. SAID HELLO TO EVERYBODY ANCHORED DOWN AT AROUND SEVEN. STARTED TAKE A NAP AND THE RODS KEPT GETTING HIT, WE LANDED 6 FISH 5 TO ALMOST ELEVEN POUNDS AND HAD A GREAT TIME. DROPED PONTOON OFF AND WAS HOME BY ONE THIRTY IN THE MORNING. I DONT KNOW HOW DID IT BECAUSE I AM TOO FAT TO BE A TWEEKER ,LOT OF ENERGY ANTICAPTING THE JERK AT ONE END FOR THE JERK AT THE OTHER END. THANX FOR READING I HAVE TO MOW THE LAWN NOW.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/12-08-25%20Irvine/IMG_0715.jpg

Thisfool
08-26-2012, 09:44 AM
wow sounds like an epic day thanks for sharing

tracker16
08-26-2012, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the report, I went last week just to have a look see, next week I may have 4 girls on the boat so the tieing to the trees will be the way to go.
The minnows will be used, as far as water level they are saying it going to be a wet one,I hope so I plan on hitting the ocean in about three weeks i hear the bite is crazy out there. well send me a PM when you head up this way agen.

PONTOON
08-26-2012, 11:31 AM
Hey Trolly,

When I talked to you friday and you told me what the conditions were like I had this hunch yesterday morning that It might be a good idea to get the gear together and be ready for your call. Sure enough I get this call and you asked me if I was ready to hit the Vine you already knew the answer.:LOL:

I don't know how you manged to pull it off but you were back in fine form after the first power nap.:Envious:

Thanks for the invite My Friend and the secret to the kitties is geometry.:Wink:

dixoncider
08-26-2012, 12:04 PM
You guys are on those holdovers this year...!

manuel149
08-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Isabella and Irvine on the same day? Wow my respects...

VineAssist
08-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Terry are you protected from Mayhem?

Hometown
08-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Chris those meal worms you eat must be like meth.lol You are a stud that is one long day.

Marley
08-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Chris those meal worms you eat must be like meth.lol You are a stud that is one long day.

I'm impressed! MUST be the mealworms, or maybe the fresh garbanzos. I like them steamed with tomatoes, plain yogurt and a little bit of fresh dill. Garbanzos, that is.

PONTOON
08-26-2012, 03:36 PM
Terry are you protected from Mayhem?

:LOL: Fully covered Jimmy and without any pre-existing conditions.

cutbait
08-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Your nuts man... that's a haul...

You sure those were garbanzo beans? I bet they were black eyes!

troutdog
08-26-2012, 07:24 PM
CHRIS you are an ANIMAL!!!!!!

Congrats on the fat kitties Team Trolltoon!

TD

5150fishn
08-26-2012, 08:48 PM
Rock star status! That is one heck of a trip. Glad you and Terry go on the Vine kitties as ususal. Thanks for the report!

fishincrave
08-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Only you can pull this off my friend only you LMAO ...
good for you man...

Sean

Rooster
08-27-2012, 09:44 AM
Great job out there Trolly, Your a legend! Props

fishfnatic
08-28-2012, 10:02 AM
This is the stuff legends are made of. Envious I am.

Big Daddy
08-28-2012, 10:40 AM
Did you catch any bass trolly? And how did it taste?

trollmiester
09-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Caught bass at isabella that were full of money.lolol