PDA

View Full Version : FS:Carp bait ALL YOU CARP ANGLER SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!

Carptain_Bao
08-24-2012, 09:44 PM
I have a spare bag of carp bait 340g. The smell is mussel, seaweed and kinda fishy.
I have been catching some nice fish with it at Santa fe dam. I have caught tilapia,carp, and catfish with it.
Here is what it looks like.
http://i47.tinypic.com/29z5vf5.jpg
I will give you a special rig just for this bait. But normal doughbait rig works just fine.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2pre9g0.jpg
Asking for $15.
http://i45.tinypic.com/35icas8.jpg
Check out what people have caught with it in UK.
With this you don't need to chum anymore, the carp will just keep on coming sucking it all up. And it is effective for catfish,tilapia as well!

Bait using instructions:
bait:water ratio 1:0.9
mix it evenly with water then let it sit 3-5 mins, then put it on the hook.

Carptain_Bao
08-25-2012, 01:12 PM
rig pic added. California regulation is three hooks, so the one I m giving away only has 3 hooks.

Carptain_Bao
08-31-2012, 08:53 PM
sold, the next shipment will come in a week or so.

STOPBUGGING
09-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Dont want to step on anyones toes but Be careful selling these bro aswell as thoses buying these...I talked to a DFG officer and Park Ranger at Legg Lake and Lake Perris the DFG is targeting these specifically, they call them "Death rigs". They sit back with bio's and wait for fisherman to use these. They can spot these from a mile away because of the red braided line. Also if you ask a Park Ranger and DFG they will tell you that it is technically still "chumming" because the dough bait isnt actually on the hook and when it dissolves in the water it now becomes chumming. Im just passing on info from DFG and park rangers because I actuall got to witness DFG cite and take someones gear at Legg Perris. Like I said Just passing on info, I dont want to see anyone get busted.

Carptain_Bao
09-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Dont want to step on anyones toes but Be careful selling these bro aswell as thoses buying these...I talked to a DFG officer and Park Ranger at Legg Lake and Lake Perris the DFG is targeting these specifically, they call them "Death rigs". They sit back with bio's and wait for fisherman to use these. They can spot these from a mile away because of the red braided line. Also if you ask a Park Ranger and DFG they will tell you that it is technically still "chumming" because the dough bait isnt actually on the hook and when it dissolves in the water it now becomes chumming. Im just passing on info from DFG and park rangers because I actuall got to witness DFG cite and take someones gear at Legg Perris. Like I said Just passing on info, I dont want to see anyone get busted.

Thanks for the info! I appreciate that you informed me. I was searching the regulations about it but didn't find any, I cut 6 hooks to 3 I thought it's good enough. I'm thinking about calling the dfg officer for some more info. I'm wondering that if the method feeder is ok to be used here. That way the bait wasn't on the either. But i've seen people use it anyway. I will definitely make sure it's ok to used now, Thank you!