PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Aquafarms - Farm Raised Catfish for Irvine Lake !

VineVideos
08-24-2012, 09:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds5Ws0Rpupc

All Catfish stocked weekly at Irvine Lake come from Pacific Aquafarms in Imperial County. Great eating and fun to catch. Check it out !!

Big Daddy
08-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Nice Video. Thanks

BD

TUNAVIC
08-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Cool video,thanks I'm not really a catfish fishing guy,but that video perked my interest,and desire to give it a shot,when I say that I mean,is set aside a day to strictly target catfish for the whole day,thanks again.

Cya Tuna Vic

Rooster
08-24-2012, 11:09 AM
Great video, I always look foward to watching the videos weekly. Can't wait to see what you come up with this trout season. Props

VineVideos
08-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Great video, I always look foward to watching the videos weekly. Can't wait to see what you come up with this trout season. Props

Thanks all for your input. My wife and I plan a trip in October to produce a new video at Calaveras Trout Farm on the Merced River where all of our trout at Irvine Lake are born and raised. Looking forward to that and of course the Trout Opener in November. Meanwhile, the Catfish continue to snap.

The Pacific Aquafarms video was fun to produce. First time I had ever been to a real catfish farm and I was very impressed with the operation.

We are striving to produce more videos that will continue to be entertaining, educational and informative for all of our patrons at Irvine Lake.

Thanks again!

Danny Jackson