PDA

View Full Version : Doughbait Success at SFD

Carptain_Bao
08-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Got to the lake around 5, the wind was blowing so it's kinda hard for me to cast my line out with barely no weight. I was fishing with my secret dough bait for carp. Got one nice bite on the pole with bobber and I set the hook, it was on there for maybe one second then it came off. Then met TonyLisa and family lil bit later, had a few more bites but couldn't land any of em. then got a hard hit on the other pole baited with dough bait in a little container with lead at bottom, came up with a lil gill on the other end. Then my bobber pole was on fire, lots of bite farmed a nice one which I think it is carp because it was taking off like crazy, not like catfish. Three fish landed today all cats and all on doughbait, the largest one is about 2lb. Gotta get back there again get those carp! All in all it was a great success for my dough bait, the flavor is green algae and mussel. Anyone wanna test it out just hit me up.
Hope Tony&your crew beat the skunk!

TonyLisa
08-23-2012, 10:28 PM
Lisa and my cousin beat the skunk with 1 small dink bass each me and my pops the more experianced fisherman got skunked lol