PDA

View Full Version : Team 57 Event Cat fish co-op

Big Daddy
08-23-2012, 07:03 PM
I want to say that this was a great way to kick start things off once again. Thank you Donna for allowing us to have this event. I want to thank so many people for all that you did but I am afraid of missing some one and if I do miss someone please forgive me it is not intentional but at my age you do forget sometimes I think I can't remember though, anyways.

Thank you to Steve (Taper Steve) for working so hard on this event from getting permission to organizing. Thanks Travis (This fool) for the trophies. Thanks to all of the sponsors who made the fabulous donations for the raffles, Irvine lake, Arthur (Wing nut- Swat) Blue wagon, SCCA, Bite on, Chris (olfisher gal), Kewly (KFGS), Bob Barr (BB custom rods), Armando (Hittson) for all that you did my friend (Thank you) the Funky Fishing Show (Crew) and the rest of you sorry for not knowing (I mean remembering) but thank you so much you are truly an asset to our group and you are always so giving. Thanks to all of the cooks John and Cindy (Bobber Boy and wife) always cooking and contributing so much, Kevin (Fishinfinatic) and Rob (Rooster) for helping cook all that fish. You guy's ate 22 cat fish and 5 stripers! And there was none left. lol

A special thanks to all of you that went way out of your way to bring so many things (food, plates, and utensils, to go containers Mike (HBAR and Sunshine Bar) to make this a great event. Thank you to all of the Team 57 members old (Trolly, Pontoon, Trout Dog, 2 quick, Josh, 5150, Beaver Boy's, Jeanie Weanie) should never name names but I did and new (Bao, Mrbigdr, Fishinfinatic, Angels91) this is just a continuation of what Dana started, and always wanted, and was about. Family Fun, Friends, and Fishing Thank you Fisherman 57 for bringing us all together my friend.

So I say Thank you to All and God Bless.

BD

5150fishn
08-23-2012, 08:06 PM
It was truly an epic event and such a great turnout of old and new Team 57 members! Those fish tacos were delicious and devoured. Bigdaddy you are one of the greatest people I know. You are a giver and I hope you know how much we all appreciate you!!!

Hometown
08-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Yes Sir Big Daddy great event Good times with Family,Friends, Food @ Fishing

Josh
08-24-2012, 02:12 PM
I didn't have a chance to post and have been busy all week catching up from being on vacation but just want to say it was an awesome event and it was great to see everyone come out and have a good time, especially the new people. Looking forward to many more events like this one and see you all soon!

Wingnut
08-25-2012, 11:16 AM
Great job on the event Mark. Dana would have been very proud. :Thumbs Up:
Sorry we missed each other due to my tardiness. :Embarrassed:
I'll see you on the 15th of next month. :Wink:

troutdog
08-25-2012, 04:08 PM
What a great day, thanks for your never ending efforts in making this another memorable day at the lake!

Family, Friends and Fishing....Team57 style :Thumbs Up:

TD

fishfnatic
08-28-2012, 10:03 AM
You are the man Big Daddy, so is everyone else who helped. Fun times.