PDA

View Full Version : pyramid monday 8-20

dk4885
08-22-2012, 09:40 AM
fished pyramid monday on the water 11:30 late start, first thing head out the channel looking for any of these boils that iv been hearing about nothing, so decided to troll BAKO style again nothing, so lets go try the bait and wait, after some time i get a dink then andrew A.K.A marley gets a dink nothing after that. what the hell were are all the boils. this day sucks. threw out the day made runs around the lake looking for any signs of life nothing, were are all these fish at. its 6:35 its time to head in we are the last boat on the water. we head in make the turn up the channel im feeling real down about the day then i hear andrew yell BOIL. im like were he say in that cove look over and see it the whole intire cove is going off.WOW. let me just say i only started striper fishing 2 years ago and this is my first boil i have come across so the heart was pumping. so just as we pull up to the boil the sheriff was right there he pointed to his rist to say times up its now 6:44 i said 5 min he said go ahead, so i grab the castmaster throw it out bump bump bump nothing i yell out come on dam it. then boom my first boil fish is hooked up then andrew is hooked up we get them aboard and cast right back out another one on i put him in the rod holder grabbed the other rod with spook as soon as it hit the water slammed fish on. the whole time the sherriff is watching and watching the clock. to end this post we fished that boil 10 min i got 10 and andrew got 8 and we had to go we beat the sheriff back to the dock right at 7. sheriff come up im thinking here we go. he says how maney you get i say 18 he say wow what a show he appreciates the fact we got back at 7.

i tryed to post pictures but photobucket suck just wont work for me. or i just dont no what im doing

cutbait
08-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the evil boil hoards DK!

FUN isn't it?

Good work and thnaks for the report and great info

trail blazer
08-22-2012, 10:42 AM
Thats what im talking abought DK,,,,,,,,,,,,SOO,,,,,,,,,Going to be green carp fishing anytime soon,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,NOT!

DK=STRIPER JUNKIE for life,,,

WELCOME BROTHER!

T/B

fishinone
08-22-2012, 10:51 AM
Nice catch DK-n-Marley.

That is a show worth watching. Sounds like a cool Sheriff.

Logg420
08-22-2012, 10:54 AM
It was so amazing!!! Ive never experienced fishing like that. We were pumped up for like 3 hrs after that. I can't wait to get into a boil like that again

Double A
08-22-2012, 10:56 AM
Good job out there,,, what a way to end the day.

Frowns turned upside down in 10 minutes

Also props the the sheriff,,, they're not all bad apples

Thebake
08-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Great job guys! Way to end the day. And yes, big props to the sheriff for giving you some time. Thanks for the report.

cutbait
08-22-2012, 11:07 AM
I will add that's the coolest Sheriff story I've heard from the MID...

DK and Marley = boil whores now....

dk4885
08-22-2012, 11:38 AM
thanks guys, and your right trail blazer striper junkie for life. i have not fished for anything other than striper in two years. still looking for that first DD maybe san antonio in two weeks.

Voice-of-Reason
08-22-2012, 11:58 AM
That is way cool. Both the report and the LASD actions.

trail blazer
08-22-2012, 01:07 PM
thanks guys, and your right trail blazer striper junkie for life. i have not fished for anything other than striper in two years. still looking for that first DD maybe san antonio in two weeks.

WAS contemplating that at the end of this month myself???????when were you talking abought,,,,???????,,,,,,,,Not this friday but next,,IM OFF!

mamachipy
08-22-2012, 01:16 PM
WAS contemplating that at the end of this month myself???????when were you talking abought,,,,???????,,,,,,,,Not this friday but next,,IM OFF!

Lets do it! I cant get that dirty SOB to go out there with me for an overnighter.

dk4885
08-22-2012, 01:53 PM

i will be able to go anytime between 9-3 to 9-16 so some time in there if u want to set somthing up maybe an all nighter

trail blazer
08-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Im off 8/31/fri and 9/1/sat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,m ore then 3 weeks after that for my next days off,,,,,,,,still contemplating

trail blazer
08-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Lets do it! I cant get that dirty SOB to go out there with me for an overnighter.

by dirty sob,,,,,,,,,,,,you must be talking abought H/PIG,,,,LOL

koifish
08-22-2012, 04:41 PM
I left there at 10:00am. 3 of my friends were still there till they closed. We got 7 fish at that location around 7:30am-8:00am. No boil but I got hooked 2 fish by using kpn mini shad then it died out after that. My friend told me there was big boil at the same location at the same time you're post up there. they got 19. fish are small 12-15 inches.

thanks for the report.

pyramidrose
08-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Ran into a couple guys this morning. They pulled 18 stripers, Not sure of size . I passed them leaving the campground.... but they seemed very happy. Not sure if they are FNN?

Mark