PDA

View Full Version : Lost wallet. Newport harbor.

LuckyCraft420
08-19-2012, 01:53 PM
I was fishing Newport harbor this morning, and lost my wallet :/. I know it's a long shot, but it would save me a lot of time to replace my cards, licenses, etc. While packing things into my car with my buddy, I set a few things on the top of the car. Forgot them and started to drive away. I heard and saw my water bottle fall and put the car in reverse, and picked it up without getting out. I figured it was just that, but I got home and no wallet... It is dark blue, Hurley brand, old and aged looking, 2 driver licenses, bank of America debut card, $115 cash (don't expect to see that), fishing licenses, varies business cards, Hawaiian gardens player card... please let me know if you came across it. Also the wallet was inside a plastic bag.

HawgStalker
08-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Awww man...... That really sucks bro I hope you get it back! That is such a huge pain in the ***......

Sending you some good juju my friend!

LuckyCraft420
08-20-2012, 09:05 AM
Thanks. I called the police atation to see if anyone may have turned it in. But no luck...

HawgStalker
08-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Dammit! Unfortunately in this economy I think people have become more selfish and dishonest also....

I'm still hoping something turns up bro!