PDA

View Full Version : NIB Shimano Calcutta TE 400

BigKvn1
08-19-2012, 09:58 AM
Fellas, I have a brand new unopened Calcutta TE 400 for sale. My dad and I upgraded all of our salmon gear. Decided to run all 401s', (left handed models). I have one 400,(right hander) that needs to go. The big stripers wouldn't stand a chance. Awsome reel that speaks for itself. Located in Bakersfield $350.00obo
Saltwater approved. "Buyer pays shipping"
Thanks for looking,
661-978-4703
Kevin

http://fish.shimano.com/publish/content/global_fish/en/us/index/products/reels/round_baitcasting/Calcutta_TE.html

Calcutta TE. Total Efficiency. Unless you've handled one of Shimano's Total Efficiency reels you will not believe how much power you can have with such a high-speed reel. Shimano accomplishes this feat by greatly increasing the size of the main and pinion gears, giving you more leverage when retrieving under a heavy load. But that's not all. Shimano went all the way with these reels, incorporating exclusive features like the super light aluminum frame and setplate that are all one piece and a one piece stamped aluminum sideplate to eliminate any flex that could cause gears to bind under load. You can fish these reels with high-test braids and they will stand the strain. Add the Super Free system to eliminate friction on the spool shaft for extra long casts, the Super Stopper instant anti-reverse and the VBS spool brake system to eliminate backlash, the super-smooth Dartanium drags and Shimano's Platinum Service guarantee for a reel that cannot be beat.

The 400 series features non-disengaging levelwinds so the line guide tracks the line as it comes off the spool. This eliminates drastic line angles and greatly reduces friction for longer casts. Shimano's lineup of Total Efficiency Calcuttas offers you the best technology in the world in a top of the line reel.

BigKvn1
08-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Fellas, I have a brand new unopened Calcutta TE 400 for sale. My dad and I upgraded all of our salmon gear. Decided to run all 401s', (left handed models). I have one 400,(right hander) that needs to go. The big stripers wouldn't stand a chance. Awsome reel that speaks for itself. Located in Bakersfield $350.00obo
Saltwater approved. "Buyer pays shipping"
Thanks for looking,
661-978-4703
Kevin

http://fish.shimano.com/publish/content/global_fish/en/us/index/products/reels/round_baitcasting/Calcutta_TE.html

Calcutta TE. Total Efficiency. Unless you've handled one of Shimano's Total Efficiency reels you will not believe how much power you can have with such a high-speed reel. Shimano accomplishes this feat by greatly increasing the size of the main and pinion gears, giving you more leverage when retrieving under a heavy load. But that's not all. Shimano went all the way with these reels, incorporating exclusive features like the super light aluminum frame and setplate that are all one piece and a one piece stamped aluminum sideplate to eliminate any flex that could cause gears to bind under load. You can fish these reels with high-test braids and they will stand the strain. Add the Super Free system to eliminate friction on the spool shaft for extra long casts, the Super Stopper instant anti-reverse and the VBS spool brake system to eliminate backlash, the super-smooth Dartanium drags and Shimano's Platinum Service guarantee for a reel that cannot be beat.

The 400 series features non-disengaging levelwinds so the line guide tracks the line as it comes off the spool. This eliminates drastic line angles and greatly reduces friction for longer casts. Shimano's lineup of Total Efficiency Calcuttas offers you the best technology in the world in a top of the line reel.

Calcutta TE 400 Sold...