PDA

View Full Version : Trolling Motor, Deep Cycle Battery and Schmacher Speed Charger (Get Off Shore)

hugo c
08-16-2012, 03:29 PM
My nephew and I were fishing buds and had 2 sets of trolling accessories. I sold one set about a yr. ago on FNN. This is the second set.

He's now in college back East, and I took advantage of a kind of time share on an upgraded boat that already has all the items listed. I will lose $$ on this sale but want someone else to find some off-shore enjoyment. We used this package on rental boats and my friend's tin can on lakes and Newport Bay. Man -- it's another world fishing from a boat, since you can change locations fast.

Rather than have this stuff continue collecting dust in the garage, I've decided to sell them. I keep the deep cycle battery always on trickle charge. It's better for the
battery. We trolled for stripers (near but off the shoreline) and trout. The trolling motor is in top shape with mega power for a 28 lb. thruster. Enough juice
to send deep diver plugs and Rapalas down to the depths. The trolling motor is clean and efficient. Dudes, don't laugh when I say Gamefisher. This sucker has power
and is "Clean Gene". The battery alone costs about $275. (Yeah, Goggle Lifeline Batteries) The Speed Charger is by Schmacher an is near new.

Everything you need to leave the shoreline and start some real fishing on the cheap. And you don't have to just troll. We also did the "wait n bait".

1. Gamefisher Mega Power Transom Mount trolling motor: 28 lb. thrust, Model 575.590460 Clean with plenty of power.
2. Lifeline 12 V, GPL27T Deep Cycle Battery AAA cond. charged Retails about $275 With carrying case.
3. Schmacher 10A Speed Charger 6/12 V (nr new) Retails about $70

We even had our own Porta Bote oars, which I'll bargain for optionally, since this would make the entire package complete. Porta Bote Oars Retail $110.

Sell all: $155 (I'm in So. O.C.)368493684836850

hugo c
08-27-2012, 08:56 AM
Sold................