PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim lake from boat 5-15

Surfnsnowboard3
08-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Fished from 6-noon. Fished the whole lake. Focused on 40-50 feet of water on the west side, but fished shallower too. Lots of reeds getting caught. No fish. Not even a bite. Fished all the usual baits. Didn't see one bit of "spaghetti" or any signs of fish on the sonar.

Sorry guys, should be 08-15.

fishinarteest
08-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Fished from 6-noon. Fished the whole lake. Focused on 40-50 feet of water on the west side, but fished shallower too. Lots of reeds getting caught. No fish. Not even a bite. Fished all the usual baits. Didn't see one bit of "spaghetti" or any signs of fish on the sonar.

at least you got to fish, which is more than what i can say for myself.

Surfnsnowboard3
08-15-2012, 01:13 PM
at least you got to fish, which is more than what i can say for myself.

I hear ya bro. Damn frustrating tho to not even get a bite. About 10 shore fisherman around the lake, didn't see any of them catch anything either.

etucker1959
08-15-2012, 02:38 PM

Dumb question, what does lot's of reeds being caught mean?

technician
08-15-2012, 02:45 PM

That's when your tossing out a live baby duck and it gets stuck on the bottom usually due to using six treble hooks on one bait.... Happens all the time

Surfnsnowboard3
08-15-2012, 02:45 PM

Long green grass floating in the water and down the water column

HookedUptuber
08-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Lots of weeds means fish spread out no more spagettie and with the heard of over couple hundred cormorants that hit the lake makes it tuff and yes those cormorants can swallow those catfish. Ohh but I must not say anything negative or they might ban me from this site like they did on there Facebook page.